Sword Art Online RE:Hollow Fragment

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MrDuster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online RE:Hollow Fragment

Post by MrDuster »

Updated table. There is no boost scripts now, but I advanced "add stat" scripts.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SAOHFver2.CT
(66.46 KiB) Downloaded 363 times

fardriel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fardriel »

TheByteSize wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:49 pm
I can only glitch DEX right now. Here are some samples

Here's the full set of parameters. The game handles things by bits, not full bytes, because its originally a handheld console game and memory was very much at a premium. Each item would be 15-16 bytes, at least, in a PC game, but its 8 bytes here because they needed all the room they could get. Here's a mapping of the struct for weapons - items, armor, and accessories use the same 8 byte-size struct, but their structs are laid out differently, and the bits mean different things.

1st byte (8 bits)
Weapon Type - 4 bit - values: 0-15 - error, sword, rapier, greatsword, scimitar, katana, dagger, error, axe, club, error, spear, error, error, error, error
Stat boosted - 4 bit - values: 0-15 - error, str, dex, agi, error, error, attack, defense, acc, eva, crt, error, error, error, error
2nd byte
No clue. Has something to do with the dynamic naming the game uses, but I wasn't able to make much sense of it
3rd byte
Status Effect - 3 bits - values: 0-7 - nothing, poison, paralysis, bleeding, stun, seal, absorb, error
Name bits - 5 bits - values don't really matter here, since they're not used as numbers - Determines whether the item is a unique weapon, and what unique weapon it is. I wasn't able to make heads or tails of which values determined which item was which, and didn't want to build up a list of 2^13 (5 for this entry and 8 for the 4th byte) names for each weapon type, most of which were duplicates.
4th byte
Name bits (cont.) - 8 bits - continuation of the previous "name bits"
5th byte
Miscellaneous effect - 3 bits - values: 0-7 - nothing, ???, ???, skill charge time, item usage time, drop rate, exp, error
Uniqueness? - 1 bit - values: 0-1 - Not really sure. If you have only one of the item, this is set to 1, otherwise it's set to 0. It's definitely not a quantity counter, it's also 0 if you have more than 1....
No clue - 3 bits - Don't know. Don't remember if changing these did anything.
Small stat bit 1 - 1 bit - the first, and tied for the lowest-value, bit that determines the strength of the "stat boosted" effect from the first byte. These 5 bits are the real reason I wanted to make this post, because they confuse the hell out of me. For each stat, each combination of these five bits gives a different value, and that value never really makes much sense. For example, for STR, the bits 00111 give +85, and 10111 gives +100, but 11111 gives +25. Yes - a higher bit configuration gives a lower value. I don't know why. It does this for all stats except DEX and CRT, for which 11111 gives +624 (the source of TheByteSize's "DEX glitch"). Note that those bit configurations are little-endian - so, Small stat bit 1 comes first.
6th-8th bytes
Larger stat bits - 4 bits - see "small stat bit 1"s description
Status Power - 5 bits - values: 0-31 - Power of the Status Effect. The base game doesn't go above 30, but I never saw an immediate reason why 31 wouldn't function properly.
Miscellaneous Power - 5 bits - values: 0-31 - Power of the Miscellaneous effect. Again, base game doesn't go above 30, but 31 should work.
Enhance Limit - 6 bits - values: 0-63 - Number of forges remaining at Liz's shop for this weapon before it needs to be restored. 2^6 is 64, so the acceptable values are 0-63, which is why the maximum number is 63.
Enhance Level - 4 bits - values: 0-15 - The weapon modifier value. Directly increases the Damage value of the weapon. Like the Enhance Limit, cannot go higher than 15 because 2^4 is 16 so there's no place to store a bit to allow the value to go higher.

I put this info together using the equipment editor in the table provided by TheByteSize in this post. The screenshot above is from my table, but it's messy and I've given all the info needed to recreate it if someone wants to. I might upload it at some point if anyone still plays this game.

Alonte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alonte »

is it possible to add a walking mechanic to this game? i've been struggling to do it :cry:

Cullen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cullen »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:06 pm
Here is a preliminary table for my non-existent userbase

First Release:
Infinite HP
Infinite SP

Update 1:
Added all Skill Levels and SS Masteries. (May be missing those that require near end-game progress to unlock)
Added Misc pointers (Money, Skill points, Start of Storage memory)
Added script "Keep Storage at 99" (Anything put into storage will 99 instantly)

Update 2:
Fixed "Keep Storage at 99" now will not remove item when quantity used is 99
Added Hollow Points to Misc Pointers
Added script "Instant Complete Implementation" (Do the action once to update)

Update 2.1:
Added Evasive Arts and Shield Skill Levels.

Update 3:
Added XP Multiplier
Changed script for "Instant Complete Implementation" (Works for all now, but more brute force than i would like)

Update 3.5:
Fixed "Infinite SP" now modifies actual value, not display value.
Added "Black Howling Assault" to SS Mastery.
Added another skill points address. (Skill points + Skill points = Total skill points)

Update 3.5 Hotfix 1:
Script ""Keep Storage at 99" is now "Freeze Storage" (Off when not using)

Update 4:
Added "Instant Complete Implementation (Lazy version)" this will auto-complete the current "checking" implementation
Added SS Masteries for all skills gained from element implementation.

Update 5: (Thanks to gradius12 for pointing out Hollow Area rank, Affinity and XP)
Added addresses for all hollow area ranks, most main characters affinity.
Added scripts "Partner XP Multiplier", "Affinity Multiplier", "Instant Level Up".
Added script "Dont Decrease Inventory" (Off when not in use)

Note: If anyone can come up with a better script for "Instant Complete Implementation" feel free to do so.
IMPORTANT: Do not use "Keep Storage at 99" as this will give you 99 of all key items, which may break your progress. (Update 3.5 and below)
EDIT: Ignore the line above, looks like event items are only visually represented. Once you turn the script off the tab returns to normal.

Hi,

I would like to thank you for creating this table, much appreciated. Although, I dislike the xp multiplier and partner XP multiplier. I honestly could not figure it out. Is it instant level up? When I added a random number, they can level up way too high. When I manage to level up characters to the desired level, they do not level up anymore. I closed the game (it saves data automatically) and I ran the game again, they still do not level up. Their level is 125, I fought over 30 monsters. I am not sure what I did wrong? Is it because i add a random number? I would appreciate it if the partner level up system is similar to the "instant level up" on the table. Is the "instant level up" only for kirito? I have tried/activited that only (that is before i tried the partner XP multiplier), the only one who levels up fast is kirito. I hope you take this into consideration. I have sword art online hollow realization as well if you can have the same function for partner the same for instant level up.

Twinbladesan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Twinbladesan »

Hey so I'm messing around with this and I have a basic idea how to use the inventory doesn't decrease and freeze storage codes in the version 5 cheat table.. and that works great..however I am having the worst time trying to find a way to modify the items in storage to be something else.. ie I can't find where it is exactly..and I don't have a list of working item codes for drops and materials..if someone could show me how to find my existing items in storage memory area and if someone has a non error drops and materials item list that would be amazing! I'll do the hard work of moving the lines myself..

I'm trying to play the game semi legit just speeding up the item grinding for the forge..as I love the game but do not have time to item grind for materials on top of everything else

HottieSlays
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HottieSlays »

I’m sure a lot of people would love this to save time grinding. How about a setting where we can have hollow missions completed instantly so we can do 1 and just get the steam achievement? I’m too lazy to grind and just want to get the last achievement tbh😂

Akajaro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akajaro »

So, for anyone who still comes back to this game and has trouble with the partner xp multiplier, it seems to be that the problem is they end up with more exp than the amount needed to level up, and the game doesn't know what to do. I'm working on getting the exp values for partners (Probably the whole stat block though, since I need the required exp as well)

Ima also get the player's stat block, because I can, and it's there.

So like, later today or tomorrow you see this.

m74nu1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by m74nu1 »

My latest verion of the cheat table, did some fixes
feel free to check it out
Attachments
SAOHF.CT
(568.73 KiB) Downloaded 774 times

m74nu1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by m74nu1 »

And btw, you just straight transfer your modded save file from pc to ps4 if you have a save wizard.
Just copy and paste the save files in SW, resign it and have fun
tho the story progress wont save, you can still have the modded weapons with you

nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nanoir »

m74nu1 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:26 pm
My latest verion of the cheat table, did some fixes
feel free to check it out
XP multipliers is not working here (player/partner)
and the script has 2 same tabs (duped?)

nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nanoir »

Akajaro wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:29 pm
So, for anyone who still comes back to this game and has trouble with the partner xp multiplier, it seems to be that the problem is they end up with more exp than the amount needed to level up, and the game doesn't know what to do. I'm working on getting the exp values for partners (Probably the whole stat block though, since I need the required exp as well)

Ima also get the player's stat block, because I can, and it's there.

So like, later today or tomorrow you see this.
any news?

Arkeyonia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arkeyonia »

How do I give myself skill points?

tr33x
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tr33x »

Hey guys.

I modified the latest table, specifically the partner exp script (by qweasdzxc17) in a way so you can activate it, put a value on it and it'll change the gained exp accordingly. In my tests (putting a value of 10000), after more than one battle, all my partners started leveling up without a problem.

You will find it inside the first batch of [Scripts], named "Partner After Battle XP".

All credits go to the people who created this table, I just want to help the ones having difficulty getting the partner exp to work.
Attachments
Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment.CT
(523.74 KiB) Downloaded 23 times