Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Check the screenshot properly and make sure your settings match mine; that's why I put it there; take your time, don't rush like a sadistic fuck :p

[B]EDIT #1[/B]: Yeaps, still getting dazed. Oh-ooooo-only youuuuuuuuu :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu May 24, 2018 6:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Darkfiberke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Darkfiberke »

Ok it works, I replaced it with NOP's and I'm out of bounds, you're a genius !

So, any thoughts on how to approach a no clipping patch? :)
Last edited by Darkfiberke on Thu May 24, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

(Minor spoilers for those who haven't played the game yet.)

Yeah that estate is kinda weird with how it still won't let you get near it even after you get rid of the leader of the region and have been in the vicinity due to the captured-by-plot triggers, guess it was never meant for player exploration but you'd think throwing a couple of grenades or using a helicopter could take out a radio device or two. :p

Interesting to see it possible to pass through the map barrier too but I assumed it was already pretty close to the edge of what they had for the terrain unlike Far Cry 4 which had some story missions outside of the regular boundaries.

(Though a few are separate zones entirely.)
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darkfiberke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Darkfiberke »

it's so weird, at one point I was able to get to the garden at the back of the house, using a detour and super high jumps, but no way to get inside, as soon as I approached the front I got dazzled ... :/

Darkfiberke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Darkfiberke »

ok, the trick to explore St francis veteran center is simple, come up to the house at the front and swim in the stream / pool in front of it, as soon as the "only you" song begins to play, stay under water and let yourself drown, you will not really drown and instantly respawn, the music will keep playing, but you will be able to swim across and enter the gate, on the 2nd floor at the front there is an open window, so either get a helicopter there first, or use CE to enable super jumps :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Darkfiberke, post: 47389, member: 17529"]ok, the trick to explore St francis veteran center is simple, come up to the house at the front and swim in the stream / pool in front of it, as soon as the "only you" song begins to play, stay under water and let yourself drown, you will not really drown and instantly respawn, the music will keep playing, but you will be able to swim across and enter the gate, on the 2nd floor at the front there is an open window, so either get a helicopter there first, or use CE to enable super jumps :)[/QUOTE]

"Credits to some youtube video I watched" - - is missing :)

tnr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tnr »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 46837, member: 12587"]

[B]EDIT #1[/B]: Oooh, 2GB+ update to [B]1.06[/B]. And bypass still works flawlessly ;)

[/QUOTE]

[B]i have the original game version and for me dont work the bypass anymore. if i try to open the game it crashes and i see the desktop again.

BTW: your bypass was deleted by Far Cry AND Google:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/B]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/NgrqRg9.png?1[/IMG]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="tnr, post: 47463, member: 16795"]...[/QUOTE]

Why are you referencing the [B]first[/B] bypass method I ever posted when it's not actual anymore? I know it's been deleted, yet irrelevant. Go back to the first post in this topic; what does it say? Here:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kZ9tIwa.png[/img]

The bypass still works, as I'm playing with it right now. I'll say this one last time: [I]if your game updates[/I], then:

[LIST]

[*]make sure [B]EACLaunch.exe[/B] is still in the state you left it in (renamed as what you wanted) - - the update will restore it to current version

[*]make sure [B]EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll[/B] in EasyAntiCheat folder is [B]12 KB[/B] - - the update overwrites it with the current version's original

[/LIST]

Once you've checked out those, only then return with a [I]it's not working anymore [/I]reply.

skeeta68
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skeeta68 »

No download for update 4 in first post.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Fucking read the post above yours. What's the point when it still works? T_T

Darkfiberke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Darkfiberke »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 47403, member: 12587"]"Credits to some youtube video I watched" - - is missing :)[/QUOTE]

jep jep found that on youtube ? just wanted to share because I know you wanted to get in the house :)

now, how do we tackle noclipping? :) what's the key of finding something like that with CE ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Disable Z coordinate from being written to by the game engine and have it written/updated by yourself :p Usually, for your question there is an answer and that answer brings in more questions. Let's not go there :p "How?" you ask - - for you to figure out ;) Can't be arsed.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Darkfiberke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Darkfiberke »

thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)

For those running CPY, attached a CE script with added disable out of bounds, with big thanks to [USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER]
Last edited by Darkfiberke on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Managed to finish the game and [I]almost all[/I] missions; am missing 2 in John's territory (stuck at [B]50[/B]/52):

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/WHWnDG2.png[/IMG]

As such, I thought of cross-checking what I've completed with what's available online to try and pin-point the ones I am missing and possibly learning how to activate them. What I did was to search for the title of a mission with [B]J[/B] menu open (as UNICODE), debug it, then do a little back-tracing till some spots I could gather nice intel from.

This would be the in-game list:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/4pVblKe.png[/IMG]

And this is the script (go ahead and optimize it; don't care that much):

[code=cpp]

{$lua}

if syntaxcheck then return end

[ENABLE]

function debugger_onBreakpoint()

local stringId = 0

if RIP == _addrA then

stringId = readInteger(R14 + 0x4)

elseif RIP == _addrB then

stringId = readInteger(R14 + 0x8)

end

local stringBase = readQword(RAX + 0x8)

local _unicodeString = stringBase + 0xC

local _size = readInteger( stringBase )

local _string = readString( _unicodeString, _size * 2, true )

print( string.format( "ID: %X | %s", stringId, _string ) )

if RIP == _addrB then

print( "- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -" )

end

debug_continueFromBreakpoint( co_run )

return 1

end

_addrA = getAddress( "FC_m64.dll+2243B35" )

_addrB = getAddress( "FC_m64.dll+2243BD5" )

debugProcess()

debug_setBreakpoint( _addrA )

debug_setBreakpoint( _addrB )

[DISABLE]

debug_removeBreakpoint( _addrB )

debug_removeBreakpoint( _addrA )[/code]

And the list from Lua window:

[code]

ID: 879D4 | The Warrant

ID: 879D5 | Arrest the cult leader.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ID: 8260B | Sins of the Father

ID: 8260C | Head to Jessop's Conservatory, liberate it from the cult, and burn all the bliss plants. That will bring the chemist, Feeney, right to you. Then you can deal with him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ID: 82611 | Eco-Warriors

ID: 82612 | Xander has spotted boats delivering bliss containers down the Henbane River. Find their destination and destroy all the bliss containers there.

ID: 82619 | Salvation

ID: 8261A | Rumors swirl about a place called the Misery where resistance fighters are tortured and killed. You must kill the leadership and shut down the place for good.

ID: 8794A | Clean Water Act

ID: 8794B | Eden?s Gate has control of the Water Treatment Plant. They?re pumping bliss into the drinking water. Destroy the water pumps to shut down the operation.

ID: 82615 | Here Kitty, Kitty

ID: 82616 | Miss Mable?s pet kitty, Peaches, has wandered off to chase after cultists. Find Peaches and guide her back to Miss Mable.

ID: 82603 | Hope County Jail

ID: 82604 | Several resistance members are holed up in the Hope County Jail. Go see how they are holding up against Eden's Gate.

ID: 8B335 | Only You

ID: 8B336 | Hunt down and kill Jacob Seed.

ID: 8B337 | Casualties of War

ID: 8B338 | Break into Jacob's Armory and rescue Deputy Pratt.

ID: 878D2 | The Cleansing

ID: 878D3 | Eden's Gate is taking the cleansed to John's bunker. Pastor Jerome freed you, but there are others who need rescuing and he can't do it alone.

ID: 88B53 | Serve and Protect

ID: 88B54 | Faith's people are taking hostages. Rescue any that you see in the Henbane River region before they are tortured or turned into angels.

ID: 82609 | False Prophet

ID: 8260A | The statue of Joseph Seed dominates the region. Tracey wants to send a message. Destroy the statue and show everyone the Father is just a man.

ID: 8261F | War on Drugs

ID: 82620 | Virgil wants to cripple the cult's bliss production. Destroy all cult boats and trucks that are transporting bliss throughout the region.

ID: 956A9 | Doctor's Orders

ID: 956AA | Dr. Charles Lindsey is working on a bait formula to attract the Angels.

ID: 59955 | Air Raid

ID: 5BF68 | Eden's Gate is loading up fuel tankers and plotting an attack against The Resistance. Use Nick's plane to locate the threats and take them out.

ID: 82601 | Walk the Path

ID: 82602 | You've defeated Faith, but the Sheriff is still a captive inside Faith's bunker stronghold. You must rescue the Sheriff and destroy the building.

ID: 8261B | Clinical Study

ID: 8261C | Test the bait for Dr. Charles Lindsey

ID: 8B2D4 | Where it all Began

ID: 8B2D5 | The Father has called you out for a final confrontation. Meet him at his compound.

ID: 825FF | The Lesson

ID: 82600 | Faith has turned the Marshal. He's opened the prison gates and the Peggies are flooding into the prison. Save the people trapped inside.

ID: 970E1 | Fall's End

ID: 970E0 | Eden's Gate has overtaken Fall's End. Liberate the people and defend the town from the Cult threat.

ID: 825FB | The Bliss

ID: 825FC | Faith and the Father have shown you the way to a new Eden. It's up to you to walk the Path to Eden's Gate.

ID: 825FD | Ignorance is Bliss

ID: 825FE | Faith brings you to meet a friend who's learned to walk the Path. Join Marshal Burke and learn the true meaning of happiness.

ID: 970BB | A Leap of Faith

ID: 970BC | Faith Seed invites you to join her and the others of Eden Gate. Take a leap of faith into the arms of the Father.

ID: D1AA9 | No Way Out

ID: D1AAA | Escape the cult.

ID: 825F9 | Paradise Lost

ID: 825FA | Faith has taken the Sheriff and she plans to turn him. You must confront Faith Seed and defeat her if you hope to find the Sheriff and save him.

ID: 8B316 | Guns for Hire

ID: 8B317 | Liberate hostages and fight back against the cult.

ID: A0C2B | A Glimmer of Hope

ID: A0C2C | Meet Dutch and get updated on the situation.

ID: AA023 | The Resistance

ID: AA024 | Build up the resistance by freeing hostages, destroying cult property, undertaking missions, and clearing outposts.

ID: 5BF0A | Man's Best Friend

ID: 5BF7F | Eden's Gate has been kidnapping animals for strange experiments. Rae-Rae's dog has peaked their interest. Free the dog and see if he likes you.

ID: D1661 | No Means No

ID: D1660 | John Seed's "Power of Yes" billboard is a real eye sore in the scenery. Maybe remove it?

ID: 59961 | Wingman

ID: 5BF67 | Nick's plane was taken by cultists before he and his wife could disappear for good. Pregnant and expecting, they need help to get out of Dodge.

ID: 85E3D | Dinner Time

ID: 85E3E | Dr. Perkins needs you to capture a live Judge Wolf.

ID: 5BEF7 | Missing in Action

ID: 5BF75 | Rescue the Whitetail Militia being held hostage at the Visitor's Center.

ID: 85780 | Search and Rescue

ID: 85781 | Help Eli to rescue more people from the Cult.

ID: 5BF0B | Grace Under Fire

ID: 5BF80 | Eden's Gate is attacking the Lamb of God church. Help Grace defend the graves of the fallen soldiers who have inspired The Resistance.

ID: 70AED | The Revelator

ID: 70AEE | The cult has deployed a hell-on-wheels battering ram called The Revelator. As long as it's on the road, it'll own them. It must be destroyed.

ID: 70BB9 | Death Wish

ID: 70BC0 | Merle knew the cult was up to no good from the start. Retrieve his truck and tag-team the cultists at the construction yard to the north.

ID: 72303 | The Confession

ID: 72304 | John Seed has taken you in to confess your sins. Hudson's trapped, but you can't help her now. Escape the bunker and live to fight another day.

ID: 7A7A9 | Wrath

ID: D0F93 | John has taken his plane and fled the ranch. Take to the skies and make sure he doesn't get away.

ID: 823A9 | Gearing Up

ID: 823AA | Help Wheaty recover prepper stashes hidden in the woods.

ID: 72305 | The Quality of Mercy

ID: 72306 | You have the key to John's bunker. Get inside and free Deputy Hudson along with the rest of the hostages.

ID: 70A84 | Radio Silence

ID: 70A85 | Help Tammy disrupt Jacob's communications.

ID: 5B029 | The Scattered Flock

ID: 5BF6F | The more The Resistance grows, the harder the cult cracks down on their activity. Help Pastor Jerome by locating and liberating civilian hostages.

ID: 5B031 | The Atonement

ID: 5BF71 | John Seed has invited you to Fall's End to atone for your sins. Head to the church and see what this is all about.

ID: 823E5 | Eviction Notice

ID: 823E6 | Go to Eden's Gate training grounds at Stone Ridge Chalet and eliminate the chosen there before blowing it up.

ID: 82411 | A Dish Served Cold

ID: 82412 | Help Jess track down and defeat the notorious "Cook."

ID: 82438 | We Must Be Strong

ID: 82439 | Your training continues. Only the strong survive the trials.

ID: 82432 | The Prodigal Son

ID: 82433 | Help Hurk get his dad's truck back from the cult.

ID: 85704 | A Right to Bear Arms

ID: 85705 | Wade wants you to go find and rescue Cheeseburger, his missing bear.

ID: D71AC | Baron Lumber Mill

ID: AEF90 | Eden's Gate has claimed the Baron Lumber Mill and is holding captured prisoners there until they are ready for Jacob's indoctrination.

ID: 8243A | Sacrifice the Weak

ID: 8243B | Your training is nearly complete.

ID: 82436 | The World is Weak

ID: 82437 | Jacob Seed wants to indoctrinate you into the world of Eden's Gate.

ID: 83D1D | Good Samaritan

ID: 83D1C | The people over at the Woodson Pig Farm have gone radio silent, and Pastor Jerome is worried. Check on them in the event this isn't a false alarm.

ID: 83D1B | Jumping Ship

ID: 83D1A | A defector of Eden's Gate has sought refuge at the Silver Lake Trailer Park. Pastor Jerome has requested the defector's safe extraction.

ID: 85484 | The Widowmaker

ID: 85485 | Eden?s Gate has stolen the notorious Widowmaker, which Mary May inherited from her late father. Its return to Fall?s End would surely lift some spirits.

ID: 8260D | Burn, Baby, Burn!

ID: 8260E | Sharky is a fugitive pyromaniac who loves burning Angels. Join him in the mayhem as he cranks the tunes and blasts some Angels.

ID: 82434 | Make Hope Great Again

ID: 82435 | Hurk Sr. wants you to do some extreme voter suppression and eliminate as many Cult as you can from his district.

ID: 82670 | Blow Their Mine

ID: 82671 | Zip says the government funds Eden's Gate through an old gold mine, whose veins aren't as dry as we think. Kill the cash flow and it'll all be over. Right?

ID: 8260F | Friendly Skies

ID: 82610 | Adelaide?s treasured helicopter, Tulip, has been stolen. Find her chopper and eliminate the traitorous pilots she used to call friends.

ID: 8266E | Razing the Steaks

ID: 8266F | Zip believes Eden's Gate is a government led farce. The truth is in the Bliss, a chemical being used on farm animals to subdue people's minds.

ID: 8EFF1 | Uncrate

ID: 8EFF2 | Find and rescue the captured resistance members.

ID: 8FFF0 | Exodus

ID: 972B6 | Stop Eden?s Gate from performing baptisms at the Lamb of God Sacristy

ID: 9035A | Bear Necessities

ID: 90359 | A group of bears are causing trouble in the orchard, take care of them.

ID: 90303 | Refuel

ID: 90304 | Track down the gas tankers so you can resupply the truck stop.

ID: 90009 | Our Better Angels

ID: 9000A | Help resistance clean the basement of the Fly shop.

ID: 8FFE0 | Cow Punching

ID: CFC4F | Locate the Cows in the field and return them to Kellett Cattle Co.

ID: 90002 | Water Works

ID: 90005 | Find the irrigation pieces in the location.

ID: 9040A | Ragnar the Terrible

ID: 9040B | Catch the Unique Fish near the island. Use the Hybrid Sturgeon fly to get his attention.

ID: 90407 | Broken Path

ID: 90408 | Help the Resistance defend against a cult counterattack.

ID: B06C7 | Valley Armed Convoy

ID: B06CE | John sent armed trucks to punish the Resistance.

ID: 5BEF6 | The Judge Cougar

ID: 5BF73 | The cult's failed experiment is on the loose. Find the Bliss-soaked cougar and kill it.

ID: CEE04 | The Judge Bear

ID: CEE24 | The cult's failed experiment is on the loose. Find the Bliss-soaked bear and kill it.

ID: CEE25 | The Judge Moose

ID: CEE26 | The cult's failed experiment is on the loose. Find the Bliss-soaked moose and kill it.

ID: A0696 | Static Frequency

ID: A0695 | Destroy Jacob's communications satellite dishes.

ID: A069E | Welcome Party

ID: A069D | Set up an ambush to destroy the Cult Convoy that's on its way.

ID: A069A | Shooting Gallery

ID: A0699 | Shoot the targets and break the range's record.

ID: A6C5A | The Mooseknuckle Run

ID: A6C5B | Hold on to your ass as you go full-out Clutch Nixon style on your ATV, racing through the bichin' checkpoints.

ID: A6C62 | Quadzilla

ID: A6C63 | Clutch Nixon's on fire! I mean, literally... Light yourself up and speed like a demon through the checkpoints for one hell of a finish.

ID: A6C67 | The Lord of the Wings

ID: A6C68 | Grab your wingsuit and follow Clutch's ass-puckering, knuckle-biting flight through the mountain checkpoints to the gloriously wet finish.

ID: A7349 | Mint Condition

ID: A734A | Help Dave find all of his missing Cheesburger Bobbleheads.

ID: A81AB | Grand Slam

ID: A81AC | Help George complete his baseball card collection.

ID: B23BD | The Hero's Journey

ID: B23BE | Larry has enlisted your help to destroy the "listening devices" on the Purpletop Telecom Tower. Watch your step, it's a long way down.

ID: CBBD4 | Golden Age Nostalgia

ID: CBBD3 | Nadine wants to track down her grandfather's collection of comic books.

ID: 8B221 | What They Carried

ID: 8B222 | Wendell wants his buddies' lighters collected before the cult gets them. Those lighters have valuable information etched into them.

ID: CDA4B | Whiskey River

ID: CDA4A | Find the missing McHelen's whiskey barrels submerged in the lake and bring them to Sherri. Remember, look for the red cross that marks the spot, and then follow the direction written near it.

ID: 5995B | Light'em Up

ID: 5BF69 | Eden's Gate is packing explosive materials in silos all over the valley. Destroy them to limit the cult's firepower and help out The Resistance.

ID: 5BEFD | Tools of the Trade

ID: 5BF7C | Help Skylar get her fishing rods back from Dylan.

ID: 5BEFE | Gone Fishin'

ID: 5BF7D | Master your fishing skills by catching three different types of fish before taking on the Admiral.

ID: 63D73 | The Admiral

ID: 63D74 | Catch "The Admiral" to claim the cash prize to help Skylar and her boyfriend escape Hope County.

ID: 5BEFC | Close Encounters

ID: 5BF7B | Strange alien objects have appeared at the nearby crop circle. They must be collected in order to study an interplanetary foe... According to Larry.

ID: 685F2 | Spray and Pray

ID: 685F3 | Fly through checkpoints destroying anything that blocks your path.

ID: 823B1 | Flavor Country

ID: 823B2 | Run over antlered animals and deliver the roadkill to Chad to help fill the Whitetail food supplies.

ID: 722D5 | Patriot Acts

ID: 722D6 | Help special agent Willis Huntley and he'll help you.

ID: 8F7D2 | Free Larry

ID: 8F7D3 | Find a way to free Larry from his experiment.

ID: 823AB | Turn the Tables

ID: 823AC | Find milk crates full of wicked tunes to improve the overall music quality on Whitetail Radio.

ID: 823B3 | Grill Streak

ID: 823B4 | Run over bison and deliver the roadkill to Chad to help feed the Whitetail Militia.

ID: 8242F | Nature Provides

ID: 82431 | Help Bo find some extremely rare and hard to find materials.

ID: B06C8 | Mountain Armed Convoy

ID: B06CD | Jacob sent combat helicopters looking for the Whitetail Militia.

ID: 8445A | Special Delivery

ID: 8445B | Kim is about to give birth. Put the pedal to the metal and get her to a professional!

ID: 85611 | Call of the Wild

ID: 85612 | Tammy wants you to destroy all the Wolf Beacons located throughout the Whitetail Mountains.

ID: 854C9 | Out of this World

ID: 854CA | To reach Anne in outer space, Larry's teleportation device requires a lot of energy. Rerouting the power at the nearby power station should do it.

ID: 82605 | Fast

ID: 82606 | Help Tweak test his performance enhancer.

ID: 86DCC | Baptism of Fire

ID: 86DCD | Race through the checkpoints before your car and body are consumed by flames.

ID: 8261D | False Idols

ID: 8261E | Small Eden's Gate shrines are scattered all across the Henbane River region. Destroy those shrines and wipe out the cult's presence.

ID: 899EA | Furious

ID: 899EB | Test out Tweak's enhancements

ID: 8B2D0 | Descente Dans la Folie

ID: 8B2D1 | Drive the buggy through the checkpoints and beat Clutch's time.

ID: 8B30C | Old Glory Holes

ID: 8B30D | Fly through the checkpoints and destroy everything in your path.

ID: 8B311 | Godspeed

ID: 8B312 | Fly down the mountain in a wingsuit to pay tribute to Clutch.

ID: B06C6 | River Armed Convoy

ID: B06CC | Faith sent out gunboats to hunt the Cougars.

ID: 82613 | Quiet on the Set

ID: 82614 | The auteur director, Guy Marvel, is making his epic Blood Dragon 3, but filming has stalled because of the noise. Help Guy and kill the noise around the set.

ID: 82623 | Blood Dragon 3

ID: 82624 | Guy Marvel has lost all his actors. He needs you! Take a lead role in Blood Dragon 3 by performing deadly fight scenes with the Angels.

ID: D770C | Ranger Station

ID: D075E | The ranger station at Silverlake is an old structure built by the Catamount Mining Company in the 50s. It was taken over by the National Park Service.

ID: D76E9 | Whistling Beaver Brewery

ID: AEF85 | Eden's Gate is transforming the processed flowers into their final form: The Bliss.

ID: D76EB | Eden's Convent

ID: AEF88 | The devoted can rest here during their pilgrimages as they walk The Path to Eden's Gate.

ID: D76ED | Drubman Marina

ID: AEF8D | Eden's Gate has taken over this marina and is using it as a launch spot for their water convoys.

ID: D76E3 | Jessop Conservatory

ID: AEF7E | Eden's Gate has taken over this estate and transformed it into a research & development lab for The Bliss.

ID: D76E8 | King's Hot Springs Hotel

ID: AEF84 | What could Eden's Gate possibly want with this old, abandoned hotel?

ID: D76E7 | Lorna's Truck Stop

ID: AEF83 | Eden's Gate has taken all the gas from this location and is running their convoys through here.

ID: D76EF | F.A.N.G. Center

ID: AEF8F | Eden's Gate has taken over the animal sanctuary and is using it to keep captured wolves before sending them off to Elk Jaw Lodge.

ID: D76EA | Gardenview Packing Facility

ID: AEF86 | Eden's Gate is using the Gardenview Packing Facility to send the orchard's fruit to their bunkers.

ID: D76E5 | Copperhead Rail Yard

ID: AEF81 | Eden's Gate is stripping the metal off of old trains to fortify their bunkers.

ID: D76E2 | Nolan's Fly Shop

ID: AEF7D | Eden's Gate is starting the process of turning their harvested flowers into their signature drug: The Bliss.

ID: D76E6 | Sacred Skies Youth Camp

ID: AEF82 | Eden's Gate has transformed this old camp into a field of flowers that will eventually become The Bliss drug.

ID: D76C6 | Seed Ranch

ID: AEF6E | John's property contains a private airfield and is heavily guarded at all times.

ID: D76E1 | Sunrise Farm

ID: AEF7B | Eden's Gate is hoarding fruits and vegetables and is packing them onto trucks headed for their bunkers.

ID: D76F0 | PIN-K0 Radar Station

ID: AEF91 | Eden's Gate is using the abandoned military radar station to keep an eye on the forest and maintain air superiority in the area.

ID: D76EE | Whitetail Park Ranger Station

ID: AEF8E | Eden's Gate has taken over the Ranger's Station and is using it as a place to train and supply their soldiers.

ID: D76EC | Elk Jaw Lodge

ID: AEF8A | Eden's Gate is using this park lodge to perform experiments that can change wolves into monstrosities called "Judges".

ID: D76E4 | US Auto

ID: AEF80 | Eden's Gate has taken the local garage in order to create and maintain their many convoys.

ID: D76E0 | Kellett Cattle Co.

ID: AEF7A | Eden's Gate has taken over this cattle farm and is slaughtering the cows for their meat.

ID: D76C7 | Green-Busch Fertilizer Co.

ID: AEF7C | Eden's Gate is transforming the factory's fertilizer into dangerous explosives.

ID: CF0F3 | Dumpster Diving

ID: CF0F4 | The Resistance stashed some gear inside the abandoned waste facility.

ID: AA3F4 | Hangar Pains

ID: AA3F9 | The door to the Lansdowne hangar won't open because the generator inside is broken.

ID: AA3F2 | Salvage Rites

ID: AA3F7 | A salvage crew has brought up a lockbox from the wreckage

of a crashed plane but have yet to find the key.

ID: AA3F0 | Unwelcome Guest

ID: AA3F5 | Frank has gone to track down the creature that has been stealing supplies

from his root cellar.

ID: AA3F1 | Gone Squatchin'

ID: AA3F6 | Dicky Dansky has locked up his cabin and gone looking for the

elusive Sasquatch.

ID: AA3F3 | Cliffhanger

ID: AA3F8 | A couple of members of Eden's Gate tried to take their belongings and leave

the church but were chased down and driven off the road by the faithful.

ID: 95D77 | Sunken Funds

ID: 95D7A | Montana is an ideal place for preppers. It is not rare to find a shelter in these parts filled with useful items.

ID: 8543E | Overwatch

ID: 8543F | A squad of resistance members have climbed Raptor Peak. Find them.

ID: 85417 | Long Range Lockpick

ID: 85418 | A brave soul locked the reservoir from the inside. Find a way in and recover their gear.

ID: 853D9 | Man Cave

ID: 853DA | Mike Dunagan tried to avoid giving his beloved truck to Eden's Gate and paid the price. Search his garage to find it.

ID: 853D5 | Foxhole

ID: 853D6 | Find out what Grace Armstrong's stashed away under her house.

ID: 8541F | Shipwreck

ID: 85420 | A crashed dredge has revealed a hidden bunker.

ID: 85421 | Vespiary

ID: 85422 | A resistance sniper set up a weapons cache in the old grain elevator.

ID: 853D7 | Playing with Fire

ID: 853D8 | Some moonshiners near the old bus decided to help The Resistance by making molotovs. Find their stash of goods.

ID: 88F07 | The Holdouts

ID: 88F08 | Eden's Gate has sent troops to remove Elliot and his family from his land.

ID: 853DB | O'Hara's Haunted House

ID: 853DC | What horrible secrets await you inside of O'Hara's Haunted House?

ID: 853D3 | Deep Dive

ID: 853D4 | The Laurel Family stashed their survival gear in their bunker, only to have it flood. They're gone, but their stash is still down in the depths!

ID: 8543A | Pooper Scooper

ID: 8543B | The cult is rounding up dogs at the summer camp. The Resistance fed one of them the key to their supply cache.

ID: 88F09 | Mayday

ID: 88F0A | Eden's Gate shot down a plane trying to flee the region. He was transporting a family and all their worldly possessions when they crashed into the cliff.

ID: 8541B | Dead Man's Treasure

ID: 8541C | The Resistance stashed some gear somewhere near the ruins of an old water mill.

ID: 8541D | Side Effects

ID: 8541E | Eden's Gate used an old radon health mine as a storage facility. Find out what they've stashed inside it.

ID: 853D1 | Fire in the Hole

ID: 853D2 | The Resistance wants to turn an old mine's store of dynamite into a weapons cache.

ID: 853DD | Getaway

ID: 853DE | Find your way through McCallough's garage to find his prepper stash and getaway car.

ID: 8543C | Animal Control

ID: 8543D | Eden's Gate soldiers are reaping wolves from Howling Cave. Go raid their equipment on behalf of The Resistance.

ID: 85438 | Swingers

ID: 85439 | Someone's stolen weapons and gear from Eden's Gate and stashed them around the bridge supports.

ID: ABD5C | The Angel's Grave

ID: ABD5D | Eden's Gate throws their broken Angels into this sulfur cave. They also stash some nice gear here. Be a shame if someone stole it.

ID: 85419 | High Tension

ID: 8541A | The Stricklands made a deal with the people at the Fire Tower to set up a weapons cache for The Resistance.

ID: 85415 | D.I.Y. and D.O.A.

ID: 85416 | Les Doverspike always knew someone would come to take his stash of guns away. Don't let the cult get to them first.

[/code]

Now go make a nice Excel table and have fun :p

Keep in mind the script works [U]just for 1.06[/U]!

BR,

Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Took a bit, but finally finished 100% ;) Used [URL='http://www.ign.com/wikis/far-cry-5'][U]this guide[/U][/URL] to map almost all and attached is the result (the two in yellow don't really count towards the grand total; I didn't get them in my list, sadly, that's also why there are no IDs).
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.