Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Just letting you know that if you plan to use tables that are working for the latest version of the game on CPY version (which is the first version of the game), then that's the reason for your crashes. This is not the first, nor the last moment in time when, as soon as a game is cracked, people suddenly decide to create accounts here :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Iosiff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Iosiff »

EAC bypass not working for me. CPY release. Game just not starts.

I used *new method" with replace EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and with EAClauncher.exe.bak

khalp plx
Last edited by Iosiff on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HerbertGWells
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HerbertGWells »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 42629, member: 12587"]^ Just letting you know that if you plan to use tables that are working for the latest version of the game on CPY version (which is the first version of the game), then that's the reason for your crashes. This is not the first, nor the last moment in time when, as soon as a game is cracked, people suddenly decide to create accounts here :)[/QUOTE]

This is my first experience with running something like Cheat Engine, and I actually own a legitimate copy of the game.

bonzay0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bonzay0 »

[QUOTE="HerbertGWells, post: 42640, member: 16298"]This is my first experience with running something like Cheat Engine, and I actually own a legitimate copy of the game.[/QUOTE]

I have not been able to play a lot as of late so haven't got the chance to fix my scripts for the new update (was there an update? I didn't touch the game since March 30)

Hopefully sometime this week I'll take a look.

In the mean time there is a table I posted on March 30 it should be working if nothing changed.

I suggest that if god mode and inf oxygen doesn't work for you together just use the pointer for oxygen and freeze it. (with godmode on)

[QUOTE="Iosiff, post: 42639, member: 1510"]EAC bypass not working for me. CPY release. Game just not starts.

I used *new method" with replace EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and with EAClauncher.exe.bak

khalp plx[/QUOTE]

Well we don't exactly support the crack version of the game so it's all on you to figure it out.
Last edited by bonzay0 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Iosiff, post: 42639, member: 1510"]EAC bypass not working for me. CPY release. Game just not starts.

khalp plx[/QUOTE]

What would you do if I told you CPY version comes with a bypass by default? Remember you're supposed to apply some crack files? Check them again, see which one I'm talking about. Of course what's here doesn't work; why? Cuz you don't need it for that version. You only need [B]a table[/B] for that version and that I cannot give you. Start searching.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iosiff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Iosiff »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 42651, member: 12587"]What would you do if I told you CPY version comes with a bypass by default? Remember you're supposed to apply some crack files?

Start searching [/QUOTE]

You are right. Sry english is not my strong side. Its sometime very difficult to search specific information for me.
Last edited by Iosiff on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

onizukaftw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by onizukaftw »

[QUOTE="Iosiff, post: 42653, member: 1510"]You are right. Sry english is not my strong side. Its sometime very difficult to search specific information for me.[/QUOTE]

you don't need english to understand...

open crack folder, paste crack folder...

Iosiff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Iosiff »

[QUOTE="onizukaftw, post: 42660, member: 14357"]you don't need english to understand...

open crack folder, paste crack folder...[/QUOTE]

There is no crack folder. It was repack.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Iosiff, post: 42721, member: 1510"]There is no crack folder. It was repack.[/QUOTE]

Even better :D As the saying goes: check twice/100 times before opening your mouth once? :D

resnack11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by resnack11 »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 42722, member: 12587"]Even better :D As the saying goes: check twice/100 times before opening your mouth once? :D[/QUOTE]

hey, i have a question. Is there any chance the animals will not see me in Stealth mode?

HerbertGWells
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HerbertGWells »

[QUOTE="resnack11, post: 42728, member: 16337"]hey, i have a question. Is there any chance the animals will not see me in Stealth mode?[/QUOTE]

From personal experience, animals definitely still see you.

resnack11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by resnack11 »

[QUOTE="HerbertGWells, post: 42732, member: 16298"]From personal experience, animals definitely still see you.[/QUOTE]

yes, i tried but animals see me :/ I won't this. Any solution ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I don't know who made that Stealth option and what's it based on. The one that I had working in [B]Primal[/B] (I'll see if I can port it) made you invisible to everyone.

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

Hi~guy.

Is there a table that will be Teleport To Waypoint?

thx.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

[QUOTE="leseho, post: 42800, member: 7992"]Hi~guy.

Is there a table that will be Teleport To Waypoint?

thx.[/QUOTE]

Yes. made for CPY 1.4 game version, should work for the legit game too

[URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/far-cry-5-megathread-eac-bypass-table-compilation.6317/post-42808[/URL]
Last edited by l0wb1t on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.