Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread (EAC Protected)

Post by xICEMANx117 »

Thank you Sunbeam and all the hardwork you put into everything you do respect at the highest level.
And Thank you to everyone else that is working on a epic Table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by xICEMANx117 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nashequil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nashequil »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:57 pm
So wait, a bypass has been found but the ONLY way to get a working Table/Trainer is going to be paying for it?
That was never said.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

SunBeam is just at work, watching this topic from time to time. There's nothing to test as the heartbeat EAC needs is running. No other checks like in AC2 where they decrypted level data on the fly as you progressed :D No need to put a time trap in, as if Ubi cares, they will patch it :) It will already come with a 'time trap' :D

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

EAC bypass methods has been on scene for a while and just a few weeks ago new method was made public.
Just search on key words Sun shared a few times: Caliber, ObRegisterCallbacks, Handle strip permissions/altitude ...

I suppose one of those methods is being used.
Last edited by budabum on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ВРС
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ВРС »

A lot of dickwaving in this forum. But, a big difference compared to fearlessrevolution is the trainers from here is yours to keep active, on fearlessrevolution you pay big bucks
for having a trainer that can be useless if you dare to have even constructive criticism towards their trainers.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

In my case, I am using raw ASM patching. Simple. No drivers, no complicated crap. You will see. I pity developers who fucking don't know how to use an SDK. Especially when they've used VMProtect crypto macros to mutate/virtualize the initialization functions for Dunia and EAC :| Unless.. it's intentional so people don't whine once someone posts a "bypass". Ubi gets the praise again and everyone's happy :P Micro-tx or not.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
So wait, a bypass has been found but the ONLY way to get a working Table/Trainer is going to be paying for it?
No. Where did you get that from ? :lol:

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:09 pm
In my case, I am using raw ASM patching. Simple. No drivers, no complicated crap. You will see. I pity developers who fucking don't know how to use an SDK. Especially when they've used VMProtect crypto macros to mutate/virtualize the initialization functions for Dunia and EAC :| Unless.. it's intentional so people don't whine once someone posts a "bypass". Ubi gets the praise again and everyone's happy :P Micro-tx or not.
Some AVs auto flag VMProtected DLLs that use the crypto engine. They don't want to deal with "OMG WHY IS FC5 A VIRUS!!!!111oneoneoneoneoneoneshift+1."

affenasm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by affenasm »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:33 pm
affenasm wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:11 pm
IF they were able to bypass...they would post it ..the minute they ve done it..
That's an argument from ignorance. Sunbeam clearly has the bypass also, but he's conducting testing, and also making them sweat a little. They could have a bypass, but could be "delaying" until Sunbeam releases his, then they magically release one similar. Or, they could be conducting testing. When I used to crack software, you generally want to test it first before releasing, usually by playing the entire game or just running it through its paces before you release it. Most crackgroups to be "first" will just get it to launch and give it a smoke test and then push it out hoping it's OK. Sunbeam is probably testing that there isn't some hidden catches for his EAC bypass somewhere in random parts of the game, like Rockstar did with GTA V's protection. They could also be doing the same.
Sunbeams tables or trainers are free...CH runs by payment.....

mr cheese
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mr cheese »

Hi

I've been following this thread all day and I've read everything and i just wondered is a menu coming today?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

mr cheese wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:20 pm
Hi

I've been following this thread all day and I've read everything and i just wondered is a menu coming today?
You haven't been reading with your eyes open then if you have to ask that

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

STN wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:09 pm
xICEMANx117 wrote:
No. Where did you get that from ? :lol:
Just Quickly skim reading the post that was the feeling i got lol, if not awesome, I cant wait for the Magic that Sunbeam and all the other talented people that come up with the trainers/Tables can do.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

mr cheese wrote:
Hi

Funny how MR CHEESE asks about a menu :D A menu sure will come today, with a side-order of mac'n'cheese :)

nonoddy1997
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nonoddy1997 »

I know this is the wrong place but it's probably the most active. is anyone having lag/frame rate issues?
I wasn't having issues yesterday and now the game runs really badly. :/

affenasm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by affenasm »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:22 pm
mr cheese wrote:
Hi

Funny how MR CHEESE asks about a menu :D A menu sure will come today, with a side-order of mac'n'cheese :)
additional to the rectal injection method^^