Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mflvs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Post by mflvs »

just so its under the right area, no perks needed was from bonzay0. in the table its under sunbeam + BooBoo :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

mflvs wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:51 pm
just so its under the right area, no perks needed was from bonzay0. in the table its under sunbeam + BooBoo :)

He actually compiled their stuff. Here's the post: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6334&p=40293#p40293

Ignore that, he did post those features. I missed the edit.

Either way, direct all negative attention towards STN for compiling the list in my original post <3.
Last edited by Send on Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bonzay0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bonzay0 »

SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:49 pm
mflvs wrote:
He actually compiled their stuff. Here's the post: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6334&p=40293#p40293

Either way, direct all negative attention towards STN for compiling the list in my original post <3.
Actually I did the perks, no reload and money myself the other ones are from BooBoo & SunBeam & gir489

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

bonzay0 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:56 pm
SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:49 pm
mflvs wrote:

Actually I did the perks and no reload myself the other ones are from BooBoo and SunBeam
Thanks for clearing that up! (Though I now realize it was my mistake for missing the edit in your OP.) I'll edit the post and trainer. Also, remind me to berate STN on Discord later :P

bonzay0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bonzay0 »

NP, maybe I'll do it myself when I remember the password for my discord lol

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

bonzay0 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:04 pm
NP, maybe I'll do it myself when I remember the password for my discord lol
Haha. At least he'll be expecting you. I fixed the post and table!

bonzay0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass | Trainer | Tables

Post by bonzay0 »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:32 pm
No Reload (which also give u infinite ammo if u have at least 1 bullet) ?
No Sway [Notes] ?

Why are these included? I never released a no Reload function, and No Sway is notes only, shouldn't be in a table.
Sorry my bad. I was compiling all of your and BooBoo & SunBeam scripts.
I added a No Reload of my own to the table.
Perks & Money as well.

The no sway was from your post in page 5 or 6 can't remember, Didn't check it only added it.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Sorry for asking a stupid question but just want to be sure, every time i want to use CE in FC5, i need to add the modified EasyAntiCheat DLL and remove the FC_m64 one, and i absolutely have to do the opposite every time i want to play online any game, right ?

So go in offline mode, move/rename files, play, move/rename back, and go back in online mode ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

acecel wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:58 am
remove the FC_m64 one
I hope you mean "rename" not "remove".

The remove part was for the first version of the bypass, where instructions said you should rename to original to a backup and use the one that comes with the archive. So now the new version doesn't require you to use the 200+ MB DLL from first version. That's the reason I sad put everything back :)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:05 am
acecel wrote:
remove the FC_m64 one

The remove part was for the first version of the bypass, where instructions said you should rename to original to a backup and use the one that comes with the archive. So now the new version doesn't require you to use the 200+ MB DLL from first version. That's the reason I sad put everything back :)
Oh in case of a fresh install of the game + your last mod, i don't need to modify the FC_m64.dll file ?

I just need to replace (by renaming) the original EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll with the one you provide when i want to use CE, and do the opposite when i want to play online ? (and rename EACLaunch.exe to .bak/exe)
Can i keep your EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll renamed in the game folder ? Or is it best to completly remove it ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

acecel wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:14 am
SunBeam wrote:
acecel wrote:
remove the FC_m64 one

Oh in case of a fresh install of the game + your last mod, i don't need to modify the FC_m64.dll file ?

I just need to replace (by renaming) the original EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll with the one you provide when i want to use CE, and do the opposite when i want to play online ? (and rename EACLaunch.exe to .bak/exe)
Can i keep your EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll renamed in the game folder ? Or is it best to completly remove it ?
You need our EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll for the bypass to work. When you're done, just rename this to something else and rename the original one back ;) When you revert everything back to "no cheating" state, you will also need to rename back EACLaunch.exe as the game won't start without it.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I'm REALLY losing track of where to fucking post these. So... Whatever. Here's Unlock All Skills.

Code: Select all

{ Game   : FarCry5.exe
  Version: 1.2.0
  Date   : 2018-03-31
  Author : gir489

Unlocks Health Boost 3 & 4, Master Blaster, Weapons Collector and Leadership without needing to kill lieutenants or do quests.}
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(SkillCheck,FC_m64.dll,48 8B 41 60 8B 04 D0) // should be unique
registersymbol(SkillCheck)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"FC_m64.dll")
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
mov rax,[rcx+60]
mov eax,#999
jmp return

SkillCheck:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
return:

[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(SkillCheck)
dealloc(newmem)

SkillCheck:
mov rax,[rcx+60]
mov eax,[rax+rdx*8]

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:51 am
acecel wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:14 am
SunBeam wrote:

You need our EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll for the bypass to work. When you're done, just rename this to something else and rename the original one back ;) When you revert everything back to "no cheating" state, you will also need to rename back EACLaunch.exe as the game won't start without it.
Ok, got it, thanks for answering ;)

And thanks for the table/bypass by the way :mrgreen:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ You're welcome ;)

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:55 am
I'm REALLY losing track of where to fucking post these. So... Whatever. Here's Unlock All Skills.
Here is fine, i or OP will add it to the main post. The other thread is for Sunbeam's EAC bypass/research.