Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread (EAC Protected)

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Hold out a hat for CH people: Insert Coin Here.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:36 pm
1 leik = 1 cri evri teim.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:39 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
I can't believe my brain read and understood that...time to leave the internet...

Aylindel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aylindel »

is the Table going to be ready for today? :D

thank you sunbeam btw you are the best.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
gir489 wrote:
Marcus101RR wrote:
I can't believe my brain read and understood that...time to leave the internet...

bonzay0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bonzay0 »

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

:)

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

bonzay0 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:42 pm
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

theres only one problem with that im german and in german my native language it dosent work as well for me at least as it does in english but my friends say otherwise

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Even in English it doesn't work so well. I read the 3rd word as "rorschach". So it's not so much a German thing, it's more of a person-to-person thing.

bonzay0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bonzay0 »

Well I'm not an English native speaker myself and didn't have problem with reading it. Maybe it is because my native language doesn't use Latin originated alphabet.

But you can read most of it right? I think it's pretty awesome (the human brain)

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

It varies from person to person. Some people can read it, some can't.

nashequil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nashequil »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:50 pm
Even in English it doesn't work so well. I read the 3rd word as "rorschach". So it's not so much a German thing, it's more of a person-to-person thing.
The only words that I was "stuck" on was "huamn mnid", then after a second or two, it clicked...

ВРС
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ВРС »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Stop feeding the monster!

salas88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by salas88 »

Is sunbeam still alive?

OttersGonnaOtt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OttersGonnaOtt »

lol3003 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:49 pm
bonzay0 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:42 pm

theres only one problem with that im german and in german my native language it dosent work as well for me at least as it does in english but my friends say otherwise
gir489 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:50 pm
In non-phonetic languages, words are just encoding patterns for specific meanings. To remember these, our relational brains need to find pointers because remembering each and every character in order slows down access times. In other words, we need to index the patterns for faster cross-searching. Phrasing and context come into play as pointers, as do phonics (the structural parts, such as subjects and objectives). Once that's established, we can look at the length of the word to narrow results. Then we can filter out anything that doesn't start with a certain letter, and likewise we can further filter out by an ending letter, then even further by all letters used. The remaining results are very limited (say, 10 words matching the criteria) and out brains can switch from relational data retrieval to conscious (or forward) retrieval. In most cases the words available after all that relational sorting are limited to one or two, so we can make an immediate assumption as to the intended word and out brains can move on to the next word.

Ever write down a math problem and find yourself mumbling the solution well before you realize from the written parts that you've actually solved it? That's a similar system at play. We memorize things like multiplication tables and shorthand solutions to reduce access times and filter the problem down to a simpler form, then we can have the forward, active thought process take much less time. Writing out the solution is a more formal, slower, fully forward method whereas the mental component can use shortcuts. Hence, you can actually know an answer well before confirming it if the filtering only has one choice to pick from come time for a solution.

Decoding and hacking the human thought and memory processes is amazingly intriguing.

Also yes this is my first post. :3

junior_clk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by junior_clk »

people, on topic please