Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
samuelhanson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread (EAC Protected)

Post by samuelhanson »

affenasm wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:25 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:11 pm
1) Just letting you guys know BooBoo is only doing the trainer with the bypass I've provided, just so we have something on hand at release time; the idea, analysis, hours spent figuring it out -- that's all me. Just so we're clear on the "partner" thing -- there is no partner. Hope it's crystal clear.

2) As far as donations - @samuelhanson - you may want to help FRF either now or when needed ([Link]), if you love us this much :D Nothing donated my way, though I appreciate your consideration ;)

All I do is for fun, the challenge of it and I encourage developers to step up their game as well; it would be a boring world otherwise.

BR,
Sun
10 points to gryffy...ehhhmmm $ to you
Add another $20 in place of donation to you SunBeam.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ As mentioned, that doesn't get to me :) Am not administering that PayPal account. It's FRF's. Thank you for donating, us here at FRF appreciate it!

FeralFaith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FeralFaith »

I literally registered to say... the way SunBeam gets the CH boys raged up makes me happy in the pants. they are SO arrogant. proper up their own arses... and it is amazing to see them being taken down a peg or 5.

good work dude. looking forward to what you come out with.. which CH will inevitably copy and release as their own!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Moving this to General Discussions; we can continue there.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Did anyone manage to dump the DLL yet? I'm seeing the DLL is VMProtected. I can't run my normal battery of tools to dump it since:

A: They don't even see the process.
B: If they do, they can't poll any memory.
C: It detects my kernel debugger as "Cheat Engine" and refuses to start.
D: If I try to load my kernel debugging tools after the game has started, I get an exception from ZwLoadDriver...

Ideas?

qu3L
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qu3L »

Hi, so sorry for bothering. I just want to ask, if anyone could do a quick guide on how exactly you can edit money/perks etc. Thanks a lot. :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@gir489: EAC uses ObCallbacks to bitchslap your tools (strip handle access as well) via their driver. Anything mimic-ing CE's DBK or functionality is seen as "Cheat Engine". You can't load drivers while EAC is active. Unless, I think, you get a higher altitude than their driver :) Ask Bill Gates? :D

affenasm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by affenasm »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:32 pm
Will you look at this fuck? :) I find hilarious his assumptions :D

1) I am not working with BooBoo in some convoluted way, me doing reversing, him the trainers and we split the profit :D It would be too little to help either of us. The paradox here is if my work benefits people who sell trainers for a living, leave me out. I already mentioned I do this for fun and the challenge of it. There's nothing in it for me. I mean.. I just dissed 20$ for myself sending it over to FRF instead, yet I would split profits with a trainer maker? :D Hilarious.

2) Yes, CH "found it first" and I admit: I stole it from Caliber's video :) That's how I did it ;)

3) RE means reverse-engineering. And it involves looking under the hood of your target, thus working with tools reversers use FOR CRACKING as well. It's called a debugger. Wait, CE has one and you use it as well. But no, you're not a cracker, no, no.. And yes, I admit using hacks/cracks, same as you clueless fuck use a pirated version of Windows. But that doesn't count, right? You should be fucking thankful reversers exist, you non-appreciative piece of crap.

To the brainless CH adept: you're famous now, mrpayday. Yet another sample of free advertising for CH (there's no negative advertising, right?).

Whats with pple nowadays.....

its like CPY or Skidrow would say....sure we cracked this denovu...bla bla bla...but...we will work on it to make it easier for you to play cracked games... plz wait until

IF they were able to bypass...they would post it ..the minute they ve done it..

affenasm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by affenasm »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:10 pm
@gir489: EAC uses ObCallbacks to bitchslap your tools (strip handle access as well) via their driver. Anything mimic-ing CE's DBK or functionality is seen as "Cheat Engine". You can't load drivers while EAC is active. Unless, I think, you get a higher altitude than their driver :) Ask Bill Gates? :D

Any drivers? or just drivers related to debugging etc....wouldnt this driver ''block'' in any way violate Laws ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Something tells me his driver is a compiled CE DBK :) Just cuz he modified some bits of it doesn't make it undetectable. Plus it needs to be signed to be loaded (unless he patched DSE).

navyguy21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by navyguy21 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:26 pm
Here you go, the quick demo.

Will be releasing it sometimes tomorrow, if you don't mind the wait.

GonnaGetCupcake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GonnaGetCupcake »

my hands are itching to play the game and see blessed 999.999 dollars to screw Ubi...well technically it`s me who screwed I payed 60$ for game that makes me farm and farm money to see what`s cool weapon there. Ah I miss those times when game told you to do backflip while tossing chainsaws to get some cool gear and skins, now it`s only "gimme money or spend 100 hours farming"

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

affenasm wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:11 pm
IF they were able to bypass...they would post it ..the minute they ve done it..
That's an argument from ignorance. Sunbeam clearly has the bypass also, but he's conducting testing, and also making them sweat a little. They could have a bypass, but could be "delaying" until Sunbeam releases his, then they magically release one similar. Or, they could be conducting testing. When I used to crack software, you generally want to test it first before releasing, usually by playing the entire game or just running it through its paces before you release it. Most crackgroups to be "first" will just get it to launch and give it a smoke test and then push it out hoping it's OK. Sunbeam is probably testing that there isn't some hidden catches for his EAC bypass somewhere in random parts of the game, like Rockstar did with GTA V's protection. They could also be doing the same.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

STN wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:40 pm
Can confirm despite my urging against it. In fact, i suggested Sunbeam to sell his bypass to teach some of these thieving scum a lesson
If you charge for it, you're no better than Ubisoft, either.

I think the people who want to throw money at cheating are stupid, making it free only encourages competition from both pay trainers, pay2win companies and the scene itself. It's the only way we'll grow our skill set.

What I suggest he do is put some kind of timed trap in his bypass. Something that the DLL won't do until a certian date. Like, present them with a nice message box a few times reminding them that the crackbypass was done by Sunbeam, or give a link to fearless so people know there's free cheats out there, and that fags like CH are just stealing our work and charging for it. Or, he could embed his name somewhere in the DLL as hex. We used to leave dead-drop stuff in our cracked files all the time to see if other groups were stealing our shit, and call them out on it.

I remember back in the day, Ubisoft even fell for this, because they included a RELOADED cracked file that fixed their stupid mistake as an official patch, and people in the scene called them out for it. News link: [Link]
Last edited by gir489 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FeralFaith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FeralFaith »

Honestly at this point.. I just want my money/skillpoints. I'm not too fussed about the rest! xD