Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MajinHaku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread (EAC Protected)

Post by MajinHaku »

Anyone has the money address?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GonnaGetCupcake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GonnaGetCupcake »

MajinHaku wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:16 am
Anyone has the money address?
so you`re telling is that you have already bypassed EAC, debuged and hooked up in process? Can you post instuction?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:06 am
Awesome to hear you and BooBoo found something while I was away. And yeah, there are Silver Bars you can buy via real currency, used to buy outfits/weapons, like with ACO. You can either use in-game cash or the bars. I edited my cash when I still had read/write access, but either way, that's how it works.
BooBoo's working on a trainer; the "finding" part is all me :)

darkzonez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkzonez »

Damn nice i can't wait for you guys and your doing this for free thanks Sunbeam and BooBoo :O

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Be glad I'm not working like Ubi: pre-order your bypass now! Early access: get it before others do! :D Only for those with the big bux $$$ :)

FriggaD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FriggaD »

Will you take one of those big checks they give for lottery winners?

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:22 am
Be glad I'm not working like Ubi: pre-order your bypass now! Early access: get it before others do! :D Only for those with the big bux $$$ :)
Depends what it costs. Big bux and three dollar signs is not the purchase price. If it's the same price as the Far Cry 5 Gold Edition i can not afford it ;D

GonnaGetCupcake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GonnaGetCupcake »

SunBeam wrote:
still your and your partner`s effort deserve recognition by donations I guess. Leave a link for wallet when you post a trainer. I think all who feel grateful send yousymbolic payment for work

samuelhanson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samuelhanson »

I've been quite the lurker when I joined a year ago, but I would happily donate $20 to you and your partner SunBeam for your collective efforts. Very well done to you both! Hit us up with a paypal email or something :)

FrankwiththeBlammer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FrankwiththeBlammer »

samuelhanson wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:58 am
I've been quite the lurker when I joined a year ago, but I would happily donate $20 to you and your partner SunBeam for your collective efforts. Very well done to you both! Hit us up with a paypal email or something :)
same for me, been a lurker but farcry made me want to register just to say thanks for working on this guys. will gladly hit that donate button in a trainer 8-)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

1) Just letting you guys know BooBoo is only doing the trainer with the bypass I've provided, just so we have something on hand at release time; the idea, analysis, hours spent figuring it out -- that's all me. Just so we're clear on the "partner" thing -- there is no partner. Hope it's crystal clear.

2) As far as donations - @samuelhanson - you may want to help FRF either now or when needed ([Link]), if you love us this much :D Nothing donated my way, though I appreciate your consideration ;)

All I do is for fun, the challenge of it and I encourage developers to step up their game as well; it would be a boring world otherwise.

BR,
Sun

Jagerfiend1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jagerfiend1 »

@Sunbeam, can I be inside you instead of donating in that case?

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

SunBeam wrote:
Funny thing is, thats the specific reason ubi restricted single player cheats is because you can buy currency in far cry 5, games these days are going downhill so fast

affenasm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by affenasm »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:11 pm
1) Just letting you guys know BooBoo is only doing the trainer with the bypass I've provided, just so we have something on hand at release time; the idea, analysis, hours spent figuring it out -- that's all me. Just so we're clear on the "partner" thing -- there is no partner. Hope it's crystal clear.

2) As far as donations - @samuelhanson - you may want to help FRF either now or when needed ([Link]), if you love us this much :D Nothing donated my way, though I appreciate your consideration ;)

All I do is for fun, the challenge of it and I encourage developers to step up their game as well; it would be a boring world otherwise.

BR,
Sun
10 points to gryffy...ehhhmmm $ to you

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Will you look at this fuck? :) I find hilarious his assumptions :D

1) I am not working with BooBoo in some convoluted way, me doing reversing, him the trainers and we split the profit :D It would be too little to help either of us. The paradox here is if my work benefits people who sell trainers for a living, leave me out. I already mentioned I do this for fun and the challenge of it. There's nothing in it for me. I mean.. I just dissed 20$ for myself sending it over to FRF instead, yet I would split profits with a trainer maker? :D Hilarious.

2) Yes, CH "found it first" and I admit: I stole it from Caliber's video :) That's how I did it ;)

3) RE means reverse-engineering. And it involves looking under the hood of your target, thus working with tools reversers use FOR CRACKING as well. It's called a debugger. Wait, CE has one and you use it as well. But no, you're not a cracker, no, no.. And yes, I admit using hacks/cracks, same as you clueless fuck use a pirated version of Windows. But that doesn't count, right? You should be fucking thankful reversers exist, you non-appreciative piece of crap.

To the brainless CH adept: you're famous now, mrpayday. Yet another sample of free advertising for CH (there's no negative advertising, right?).