Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
linegel
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread (EAC Protected)

Post by linegel »

GonnaGetCupcake wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:54 pm
LazerPazer wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:28 pm
jsrk wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:26 pm
Okay so here is what I found,
EAC blocks CE from accessing the Game with OBCallbacks. There are drivers which can bypass this but I would be carful about using them as they might get you banned.
What could work however is under Settings->Extra:
But this will only work if you use a version of windows that is prior to their new driver signing rules(prior to 1607).

[Link]
Holy Help)) its Working
Not for me, loaded with those drivers, but when trying to launch game it says "close CE befor launching game" and then I`m locked from launching game until I rebbot and drivers sign policy applies. Running it on 2013 Win7. Just wanted to screw Ubi with money...they`ve done it. I hope that this video is incoming soon ^_^ can`t wait. Cheers!
You registered on forum just 2 minutes ago only to tell this? Nice job, SunBeam :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I'm refreshing the youtube channel. I need my fix! =P

GonnaGetCupcake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GonnaGetCupcake »

linegel wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:06 pm
GonnaGetCupcake wrote:
LazerPazer wrote:

Holy Help)) its Working
Not for me, loaded with those drivers, but when trying to launch game it says "close CE befor launching game" and then I`m locked from launching game until I rebbot and drivers sign policy applies. Running it on 2013 Win7. Just wanted to screw Ubi with money...they`ve done it. I hope that this video is incoming soon ^_^ can`t wait. Cheers!
You registered on forum just 2 minutes ago only to tell this? Nice job, SunBeam :D
Well, no. Just want to add 100 000$ ingame and play it already. Farming money in FC5 is a chore, though perk system is rather interesting. I just don`t not to say "guys could you please explain hot to make it work" because as I can see this thread contains true masters if yhey could cheat

Archevek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Archevek »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:09 pm
Need it too ! Have you a link please ? :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Here you go, the quick demo.

Will be releasing it sometimes tomorrow, if you don't mind the wait. I've decided to keep this close for a bit till we get a trainer/table out. So all will be available for you to just click and use. "We" - - as in me and BooBoo.
CaliberCH wrote:...
1) I never said I'm not making use of Or directly using other people's work. It would be fucking absurd. Am just not using any of your work, as there isn't anything interesting for me to check-up on. In terms of methods "you" (you seem to try and convince the people out there it's a congregation of super-users at CH all sharing their work, when in reality we both know how CH operates; you do the whole work, PWiz gets the praises). So you might as well just fuck off with that.

2) Aside from putting people's e-lives in jeopardy with your oh-so-powerful drivers (I have yet to see one that is completely your work, without borrowed snippets from UC - where you seem to have quite often checked fisherprice's profile), you value methods remaining private. Otherwise you'd lose your job if some fancy title can't be trained by the almighty Caliber. I don't value my own discoveries to remain private. There's no fucking challenge in defeating something and not wanting the developers to up one notch. But sure, you're part of a business model that relies on keeping things as such, as explained above.

3) There is no fucking cause. That's how you name what you're doing, by charging money for trainers? Gamehacking, pretty much as any hacking in the world, started for fun and freedom. What you're riding is a fucking niche of self-contentment and not evolving from the same repetitive tasks. You wouldn't be saying this shit were it not you getting paid for doing exactly this. So enough defensive talk for something you clearly can't control. There's always going to be someone better than you or me, at things you or me know little or nothing about. It's all a matter of perception and not getting fucking annoyed someone stole your cookie. Adapt, evolve, instead of accusing someone made public a method you didn't even own to begin with, to even have the nerve of bitching about it.

4) YOU did not discover the fucking command line parameter for previous titles. It's a fucking command-line anyone with a debugger could spot and test out. It's even fucking self-explanatory. Just cuz YOU might have bragged about it and made it public -- see how stupid this is? you accuse me of making public some method, when now you're gloating about the exact same thing -- doesn't make YOU Columbus. But, sure, if it has a negative impact on your methods, then it's not nice for others to do it, right? And considering you're making me an idiot for publicizing a method, why would you care? You have your 'private' tools anyways, right? Unless..

5) We did discuss and we do our own thing. My thing is your boss' propaganda, how he thinks that if he posts only on CH forums, we wouldn't see it. Or that's probably exactly what he's expecting, to create such reactions and fiascos out of which CH gets more credit. On another note, it is indeed me who has riled you up and dragged several arguments into play, related to your trainer engine. Which keeps staying in ring3. Any news on perhaps using a driver in the future?

Post's visible now. Just so people can see how we measure our dicks :D

BR,
Sun

iamgrayson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iamgrayson »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:09 pm
Sorry to bug but new to the website, whats the channel? : :D

GonnaGetCupcake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GonnaGetCupcake »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:26 pm

Will be releasing it sometimes tomorrow, if you don't mind the wait. I've decided to keep this close for a bit till we get a trainer/table out. So all will be available for you to just click and use. "We" - - as in me and BooBoo.
Are you a God?

affenasm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by affenasm »

But.....how...?

:)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Tomorrow.

affenasm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by affenasm »

I grant you the malicious joy of the spinning heads in the ''other'' Forum^^

jsrk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jsrk »

GonnaGetCupcake wrote:
LazerPazer wrote:
jsrk wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:26 pm
Okay so here is what I found,
EAC blocks CE from accessing the Game with OBCallbacks. There are drivers which can bypass this but I would be carful about using them as they might get you banned.
What could work however is under Settings->Extra:
But this will only work if you use a version of windows that is prior to their new driver signing rules(prior to 1607).

[Link]
Holy Help)) its Working
It should work if you launch the game first but I think it might be safer to wait for sunbeams method.

ishist
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ishist »

Suddenly, it's giving me the "Please close Cheat Engine before launching the game" error. It was working fine yesterday now it won't launch even without CE running.

this is with -eac_launcher

jsrk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jsrk »

linegel wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:06 pm
GonnaGetCupcake wrote:
LazerPazer wrote:

Holy Help)) its Working
yes good sir, just trying to help.

REDHERO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by REDHERO »

Can someone explain to a noob how to use and edit with cheat engine with eac ?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:26 pm

CaliberCH wrote:...
1) I never said I'm not making use of Or directly using other people's work. It would be fucking absurd. Am just not using any of your work, as there isn't anything interesting for me to check-up on. In terms of methods "you" (you seem to try and convince the people out there it's a congregation of super-users at CH all sharing their work, when in reality we both know how CH operates; you do the whole work, PWiz gets the praises). So you might as well just fuck off with that.

2) Aside from putting people's e-lives in jeopardy with your oh-so-powerful drivers (I have yet to see one that is completely your work, without borrowed snippets from UC - where you seem to have quite often checked fisherprice's profile), you value methods remaining private. Otherwise you'd lose your job if some fancy title can't be trained by the almighty Caliber. I don't value my own discoveries to remain private. There's no fucking challenge in defeating something and not wanting the developers to up one notch. But sure, you're part of a business model that relies on keeping things as such, as explained above.

3) There is no fucking cause. That's how you name what you're doing, by charging money for trainers? Gamehacking, pretty much as any hacking in the world, started for fun and freedom. What you're riding is a fucking niche of self-contentment and not evolving from the same repetitive tasks. You wouldn't be saying this shit were it not you getting paid for doing exactly this. So enough defensive talk for something you clearly can't control. There's always going to be someone better than you or me, at things you or me know little or nothing about. It's all a matter of perception and not getting fucking annoyed someone stole your cookie. Adapt, evolve, instead of accusing someone made public a method you didn't even own to begin with, to even have the nerve of bitching about it.

4) YOU did not discover the fucking command line parameter for previous titles. It's a fucking command-line anyone with a debugger could spot and test out. It's even fucking self-explanatory. Just cuz YOU might have bragged about it and made it public -- see how stupid this is? you accuse me of making public some method, when now you're gloating about the exact same thing -- doesn't make YOU Columbus. But, sure, if it has a negative impact on your methods, then it's not nice for others to do it, right? And considering you're making me an idiot for publicizing a method, why would you care? You have your 'private' tools anyways, right? Unless..

5) We did discuss and we do our own thing. My thing is your boss' propaganda, how he thinks that if he posts only on CH forums, we wouldn't see it. Or that's probably exactly what he's expecting, to create such reactions and fiascos out of which CH gets more credit. On another note, it is indeed me who has riled you up and dragged several arguments into play, related to your trainer engine. Which keeps staying in ring3. Any news on perhaps using a driver in the future?

Post's visible now. Just so people can see how we measure our dicks :D

BR,
Sun
Preach my brotha.