Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread (EAC Protected)

Post by NumberXer0 »

Ha, if that's the case, looks like CH will be stealing from you after accusing only a few hours ago.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LazerPazer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazerPazer »

jsrk wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:26 pm
Okay so here is what I found,
EAC blocks CE from accessing the Game with OBCallbacks. There are drivers which can bypass this but I would be carful about using them as they might get you banned.
What could work however is under Settings->Extra:

But this will only work if you use a version of windows that is prior to their new driver signing rules(prior to 1607).

[Link]
Holy Help)) its Working

Mythril
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mythril »

jsrk wrote:
EAC blocks CE from accessing the Game with OBCallbacks. There are drivers which can bypass this but I would be carful about using them as they might get you banned.

But this will only work if you use a version of windows that is prior to their new driver signing rules(prior to 1607).

[Link]
And here I am sitting on 1709. :( Does this take effect even if you turn Secure Boot off?

d0nar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by d0nar »

Mythril wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:38 pm
And here I am sitting on 1709. :(
m2 mate... m2...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:20 pm
SunBeam beat everyone to it already? Where the hell is the donate button XD
They already said they were first to do it, minutes from launch.. when all of us were already playing the game way ahead of the schedule release date. How ironic. And as I said on Discord - and pinned it - the only reason PWizard created that 'premium' shitpost was to draw attention and assure their masses that they are still #1. That they can do it. But won't offer shit, cuz it circumvents too much crap and BSODs people.. not that Caliber isn't capable of incorporating the bypass in his trainer, not that his shit will be flagged as malware and so on. Gloating for more free advertising.

Now watch the fuckwads go back to CH -- whom they respect so much! (taken from several posts) -- and post on their forums "the other site" has a working method, while CH doesn't have a trainer :)

Sun, out.

Jagerfiend1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jagerfiend1 »

Fuck i wish there was a way to somehow lock this shit away from certain 'CH' dwellers. Its sad knowing that when Sunbeam unleashes his genius those fuckers will claim reaponsibility for it

jsrk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jsrk »

Mythril wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:38 pm
jsrk wrote:

[Link]
And here I am sitting on 1709. :( Does this take effect even if you turn Secure Boot off?
at first microsoft claimed it would but it doesn't anymore.

Corogast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Corogast »

I need to make myself some popcorn or something, it's starting to become like a 5 year old fight up in here. lol

In any-case, I also already updated to the latest Windows version. Darn it. >.<

Eminan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eminan »

i did not read all this "drama". What i wanna know is: the only existing way to modify anything is if you have a 1607 or older windows version? (if that the case F*ck ubisoft).

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ These guys talking about Windows versions have probably not realized it's been solved already :D Short video incoming, just simple run and cheat :P

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:45 pm
^ These guys talking about Windows versions have probably not realized it's been solved already :D Short video incoming, just simple run and cheat :P
You're the bomb. Waiting with bated breath!

GonnaGetCupcake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GonnaGetCupcake »

LazerPazer wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:28 pm
jsrk wrote:

[Link]
Holy Help)) its Working
Not for me, loaded with those drivers, but when trying to launch game it says "close CE befor launching game" and then I`m locked from launching game until I rebbot and drivers sign policy applies. Running it on 2013 Win7. Just wanted to screw Ubi with money...they`ve done it. I hope that this video is incoming soon ^_^ can`t wait. Cheers!

GonnaGetCupcake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GonnaGetCupcake »

SunBeam wrote:
and now I`m going into the infinite loop of "refresh page" Been looking for thread since first message...still even with CE drovers game won`t laicnh for me.

Mythril
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mythril »

SunBeam wrote:
Forgive me for being stupid. :(

mflvs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mflvs »

SunBeam once again at the top of his game :) your awesome