Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sellionrb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sellionrb »

So can anyone help me? How do i copy a npc face to my character? I want to try the daughter of chaos face

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="sellionrb, post: 51156, member: 17914"]So can anyone help me? How do i copy a npc face to my character? I want to try the daughter of chaos face[/QUOTE]

Namco paid me to promote Remastered version along users on this forums so my answer is: get Dark Souls Remastered. It got a script for it.

johanknl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition

Post by johanknl »

Hello All,

I have a small CE script that mimics the "binoboost" of ds2 in ds1 vanilla. This was made by Pav of Speedsouls modding team.
It basically speeds your character up times x (configurable) after using the binoculars.

I however would like to have some features added to this script, which sadly Pav is not able to do.
These are:

-make it so that the animation of grabbing the binoculars is twice as fast, or configurable
-make it so that the boosting stops whenever you enter any animation other than walking or running

Could someone here help me, or know someone who is able to do this?
if necessary i'd be willing to pay a small amount for it.

Thanks!

bister77
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bister77 »

any fly scripts?

c3a677
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by c3a677 »

Option to revive Stray Demon plz plz plz!
+ I can't revive Manus.

ExVault
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ExVault »

Don't use "Dark Souls - Prepare To Die Edition.CT" it makes your game crash when any damaging object collides with any monster. Good example is Sen's Fortress boulders, when they hit Lizardmen game always crashes. You do not even have to activate any cheat in that table, just activating the table is enough.

voltrix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by voltrix »

ashuraman wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:10 am
Don't know if this topic is still active or not but here goes. After using the Dark Souls - Prepare To Die Edition.CT table and using it's get item function to give myself a couple of miracles i noticed that
A)they appear duplicated(2 of each)
B) i can' equip them(they don't show up on the atunement list, only the ones i legit got show up)

Did i do something wrong or?
EDIT: Same thing is happening with the sunlight medals. I gave myself 10 using the same procedure but the sunlight alter says i don't have any
EDIT 2: ok i figured out a solution for the sunlight medals but not for the miracles

Hello, I am new to tables and the same thing happens to me, I want to have the miracle sword of the dark moon and only those that I do not generate with the table appear, but in the inventory section of the menu, if it appears.

PosData: I don't know if this community is active but still, please respond.

Vollachia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vollachia »

Hey man,i know im late, but i'm using the PTDE table and when I use the get item for the magic that I want it worked but doesn't atsm, because yes the magic was added to my inventory but I can't attune it to use it in game, is there something that I'm missing? :mellow:

Anso
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anso »

just anyone can tell me how to use the teleport option, i so much confuse about that. i need that so much because evertime died always back to bonfire and i must to go through same monster again, that was so exhausting. I would really appreciate it, thank you

2mg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 2mg »

It takes ages when you click Open to launch the script, is it due newer CE version, or something wrong with the script?

davontej333
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by davontej333 »

hello can you update the tables none of them work