1. Time Freeze (freezes clock, one may need to disable this to progress with certain dialogues and scripted events)
2. Reason Finder (Just activate the script part only [do not freeze red-colored table entries] and it automatically lists the amount of and text description of document anomalies for you, so you don't have to manually check every detail) - screenshot:
1. Consider playing the game in windowed mode so you can use the pointer values like a cheat sheet like in the screenshot
2. The pointers need not be frozen
3. Ignore the listed reason(s) if the "amount of reasons" is 0, I have not found a workaround to this since the code only runs when there is an anomaly (and since I am new to CE and ASM)
4. The listed reasons may have from 0.5s to 1.5s delay in updating at certain times.
5. Table uses AOB so it may work with other versions
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1