Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Harounks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Post by Harounks »

I have absolutely no idea how to use the table and can't find a single post explaining it...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zac
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zac »

Harounks wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:39 pm
I have absolutely no idea how to use the table and can't find a single post explaining it...
Download last Cheat Engine version, then download the table. Open the table and then the game, then in the table click the PC icon in the upper left and then select the game with the option "Open" and then you will be able to active the cheats!

papajeezus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by papajeezus »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:13 pm
I cannot update the attachments on the first post, so here are the updates.

EDIT 17:
I fixed most things for update 3.0 around December 13, 2018. Some things not working I know of are Infinite Item Usage in battle. I might have more time later to fix some more things, but please test and report what's not working that you definitely need.

EDIT 17.1:
I fixed Pox's Equipment editor for 3.0 and also Infinite Skirmish Might.

EDIT 17.2:
I added Item's and Buffs found by Anacra. Thanks Anacra!

EDIT 17.5:
Update for version 4.0 of the game around March 21, 2019. Most things work, but some still don't.

EDIT 17.6:
Update for version 4.0 and fixed EXP Multiplier.

EDIT 17.8:
Put in Buff list updated by liopds.

EDIT 17.9:
Put in New Materials to Shop Override provided by liopds.
Any hopes of upping the support for 4.0.0 HDR patched version, please?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Sorry, I don't have as much free time as I used to

TyranquanTm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TyranquanTm »

Zero Higgledy cost fix would be much appreciated. If anyone has a fix for it plz share, thank you.

RichterBelmontX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RichterBelmontX »

cns00 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:41 am
there aren't any clear instructions on how to properly make stinky shoes by using cheat engine. after some experimentation i found a guaranteed method. i will share the steps that i did to transform simple slippers into stinky simple slippers. i did it by using version 4 of the game and cheat table version 17.9. the steps are:-
1) go to the outfitters in evermore
2) make simple slippers. dont select a catalyst while you are making the slippers so you get simple slippers that don't have any buffs
3) go to the cheat table and enable it and tick the option "get currently selected equipment" which is under scripts made by pox911. initially you will see ?? in the equipment stats
4) go back to the game, open the inventory, go to shoes and select the simple slippers that you just made
5) after that you have to go back to the cheat table. one way of doing that is by pressing right alt and tab. if you press left alt and tab then the slippers will get locked in the game because left alt is the key which locks items in the inventory. the slippers should not be locked. another way of doing it is by pressing esc once so you go back to the game's main menu and then you can press left alt and tab
6) the cheat table should get the stats of the slippers. change the stats and make them like this:-
7) go back to the game. if you pressed right alt and tab then press esc to go back to game's main menu and then go to the shoes in the inventory. if you pressed esc instead of right alt and tab then just go to the shoes in the inventory
8) you will see that the simple slippers have transformed to stinky simple slippers
9) you can complete the side quest that requires stinky shoes :)
Just registered to say Thank you. You saved me. I hate cheats, but this was making me insane. This was just dreadful game design.
I can confirm this procedure still works today, 25th March 2021, with updated game on Steam

Valuxen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Valuxen »

Hello guys i know this is a stupid request but, i was playing using this table on chapter 7 everything was fine but then during the event where roland as to escape from the castle some bug happened, basically im unable to use weapons and spells if i get to combat and cant ever run from the battles.
Like the game doest recognize.
would it be possible to create a walk through walls code or something like that? just to evade the battles, i didnt want to start everything from scratch.

rkk_177342
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rkk_177342 »

AndreasSchnaas wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:37 pm
AndreasSchnaas wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:08 am
Hello everyone,

First of all a huge thank you to all of you that are working hard on this table, you made a wonderful job!

I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this, but I have a problem: I have killed some of the tainted monster with the "One Hit Kill" cheat active and now they don't appear as "completed" in the Tainted Monster catalogue. In particular, while execuiting Sidequest 106, I have killed the worm in the Leucippes' Labirynth, I have the sidequest marked as done but the Tainted Monster quest still opened.

Is it possibile to do something about this apart starting the game from the beginning again?

Thanks in advance!
I just realized that even a savefile would be good. I have tried the one posted by Zachillos but it has the same issue (Tainted Monster n.5 to be faced via Sidequest that is already completed but on the Tainted Monster list it still to be faced) :(
I'm running into this problem too. I killed a couple of tainted monsters too quickly during sidequests, and though it registers the kill to complete the SQ, it doesn't register in the tainted list and there's no way to respawn the monster. (When you kill non-quest-related tainted monsters too quickly they just respawn/persist in the world, so it's not a problem to go back and kill them again)

I know this game is old, but wondering if anyone might have a tip about how to either (A) flag the tainted monster as defeated, (A) flag the sidequest as new so that I can go back and kill it again?

golfings
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by golfings »

what cheat tables cheats still work for this game?

kyoukyubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kyoukyubi »

Higgledy cost script and pink orb cheats do not work, buy all materials does not include dlc materials.

Sungai tambang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sungai tambang »

it didnt work on my game, the pointer just showing ?? and i cant click the script box.

Sungai tambang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sungai tambang »

Zac wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:57 pm
Harounks wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:39 pm
Download last Cheat Engine version, then download the table. Open the table and then the game, then in the table click the PC icon in the upper left and then select the game with the option "Open" and then you will be able to active the cheats!
i already followed this, but it still didnt work. my cheat engine is the latest version.

ReDe3m3r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ReDe3m3r »

Too bad buying all materials do not buy the dlc materials.

goofygamergoober
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by goofygamergoober »

RichterBelmontX wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:47 pm
cns00 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:41 am
there aren't any clear instructions on how to properly make stinky shoes by using cheat engine. after some experimentation i found a guaranteed method. i will share the steps that i did to transform simple slippers into stinky simple slippers. i did it by using version 4 of the game and cheat table version 17.9. the steps are:-
1) go to the outfitters in evermore
2) make simple slippers. dont select a catalyst while you are making the slippers so you get simple slippers that don't have any buffs
3) go to the cheat table and enable it and tick the option "get currently selected equipment" which is under scripts made by pox911. initially you will see ?? in the equipment stats
4) go back to the game, open the inventory, go to shoes and select the simple slippers that you just made
5) after that you have to go back to the cheat table. one way of doing that is by pressing right alt and tab. if you press left alt and tab then the slippers will get locked in the game because left alt is the key which locks items in the inventory. the slippers should not be locked. another way of doing it is by pressing esc once so you go back to the game's main menu and then you can press left alt and tab
6) the cheat table should get the stats of the slippers. change the stats and make them like this:-
7) go back to the game. if you pressed right alt and tab then press esc to go back to game's main menu and then go to the shoes in the inventory. if you pressed esc instead of right alt and tab then just go to the shoes in the inventory
8) you will see that the simple slippers have transformed to stinky simple slippers
9) you can complete the side quest that requires stinky shoes :)
Just registered to say Thank you. You saved me. I hate cheats, but this was making me insane. This was just dreadful game design.
I can confirm this procedure still works today, 25th March 2021, with updated game on Steam
Unfortunately the table doesn't work for pox911 script anymore

KaijuZeus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KaijuZeus »

just got this on sale, can someone update this please. the only one i see that works is "weapon zing max on hit"

...nvm i had to get the more recent update on page 29... i need to pay attention more