Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shaguar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Post by Shaguar »

AznBoy222 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:55 pm
Tago wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:57 pm
To get "Smelly Shoes" you need to edit an item with a table version around 7, and set the both effects to 0, the item must also be of quality 0 and not be cursed. That newest table only has the drop-down menu so you can't use it for it.
Thank you very much. It was actually version 8, but still thanks nonetheless. If anyone else needs that item, how I did it was use the Shop Override to buy a bunch of Simple Slippers and eventually you'll get one that's of 0 grade. Then you just do what Tago says and you're good. If you have the thing in the Kingdom that uncurses items, you don't have to get an uncursed one from this method, just one that's grade 0.
Found an easier way that works with the latest table and no randomness required.
1. Craft the cheapest shoe. I used the first one
2. 0 all the stats of that shoe
that's it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

Nino Kuni Remaster SOON!!!!

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Any chance to get an update for this table?

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

No.

Jameskb1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jameskb1 »

when I use it, I couldn't use it al all, cuz all value is script, and it cannot be clicked no matter how many times try click it

Zeke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeke »

For anyone interested, I have successfully discovered the Pink Orbs pointer for update 4.00.

They are here:

EDIT: I dunno if you guys need permission or any such thing, but feel free to add this to the table, if you want. No credit needed.
Last edited by Zeke on Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

blackcesar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blackcesar »

Shaguar wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:03 pm
AznBoy222 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:55 pm
Tago wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:57 pm
To get "Smelly Shoes" you need to edit an item with a table version around 7, and set the both effects to 0, the item must also be of quality 0 and not be cursed. That newest table only has the drop-down menu so you can't use it for it.
Thank you very much. It was actually version 8, but still thanks nonetheless. If anyone else needs that item, how I did it was use the Shop Override to buy a bunch of Simple Slippers and eventually you'll get one that's of 0 grade. Then you just do what Tago says and you're good. If you have the thing in the Kingdom that uncurses items, you don't have to get an uncursed one from this method, just one that's grade 0.
Found an easier way that works with the latest table and no randomness required.
1. Craft the cheapest shoe. I used the first one
2. 0 all the stats of that shoe
that's it.

Hello,

how can I find the cheapest shoe once I've crafted it? And then change the stats?

Thanks you very much.

cns00
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cns00 »

there aren't any clear instructions on how to properly make stinky shoes by using cheat engine. after some experimentation i found a guaranteed method. i will share the steps that i did to transform simple slippers into stinky simple slippers. i did it by using version 4 of the game and cheat table version 17.9. the steps are:-
1) go to the outfitters in evermore
2) make simple slippers. dont select a catalyst while you are making the slippers so you get simple slippers that don't have any buffs
3) go to the cheat table and enable it and tick the option "get currently selected equipment" which is under scripts made by pox911. initially you will see ?? in the equipment stats
4) go back to the game, open the inventory, go to shoes and select the simple slippers that you just made
5) after that you have to go back to the cheat table. one way of doing that is by pressing right alt and tab. if you press left alt and tab then the slippers will get locked in the game because left alt is the key which locks items in the inventory. the slippers should not be locked. another way of doing it is by pressing esc once so you go back to the game's main menu and then you can press left alt and tab
6) the cheat table should get the stats of the slippers. change the stats and make them like this:-
7) go back to the game. if you pressed right alt and tab then press esc to go back to game's main menu and then go to the shoes in the inventory. if you pressed esc instead of right alt and tab then just go to the shoes in the inventory
8) you will see that the simple slippers have transformed to stinky simple slippers
9) you can complete the side quest that requires stinky shoes :)

bnthomason
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bnthomason »

Could you add a camera mod to this? Or tell me how you got the game to not recognize cheat engine's debugger?

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

the money option no longer works .

lahma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lahma »

bnthomason wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:02 am
Could you add a camera mod to this? Or tell me how you got the game to not recognize cheat engine's debugger?
Unless you're investigating/developing cheats, you really shouldn't need to attach the debugger to the process, but if you decide that you do need it, I'll tell you what I remember from my experience. Although its been quite awhile now, I did some reversing on Ni No Kuni 2 and used CE's debugger with it and I do remember the game occasionally crashing, even if nothing else was done in CE other than attaching the debugger (and no other modifications to the process). If I remember correctly, I think it mostly crashed either when transitioning between areas or when loading a save file. It didn't cause me enough troubles to warrant trying to fix the issue as I usually only needed to attach the debugger for a short period (usually to hit a breakpoint or 2 or to watch what addresses were accessing a particular memory location). However, if you really need to use the debugger for long periods and don't want to worry about the game crashing, I'm sure something like ScyllaHide would work fine (probably with even just the basic, default options used).

eternien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eternien »

I have a bug in the game, i have killed every tainted monsters but the game don't recognize the n°29 Flappy.
It is possible to force the game to recognize that he was killed with Cheat Engine ? (or make the quest re-available to do it again)

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

pox911 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:25 pm
It seems that the model used for a weapon is also an ID and it can be pretty much anything.
I'm so sorry for reopening an old topic, but do you know how can I change weapons' models using this table?

Jordancyre
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jordancyre »

hate to revive this but I can't get the table to work at all. Was there an update to the game?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I would also love an update of the table :(