Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mr. Alien
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Post by Mr. Alien »

Tried editing the military might stats. Can't find it even with an all type unknown initial increased/decreased value scan.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mr. Alien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mr. Alien »

Found the fixed AOB scan for EXP multiplier for 4.00.

4D 89 6B E0 41 03 F0 44 0F B6 A9 98 00 00 00 49

It's still acting weird though. Your level got reduced instead of increased from it.

Edit:
I see. Instead of being a multiplier, the value just sends you into a certain level range where you will stay there after leveling up for killing an enemy. The bigger the value, the bigger the level, it seems. 10 sends you around level 4. 10,000 sends you around level 80.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Did anyone manage to find the complete equipment list after all dlcs? Or anyone know how to go about searching for a complete list?

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:37 pm
I pulled in list of valid item ID's and they are stored in the table. There are 1499 items. I have a shared google doc I started to gather the information: [Link]

You Enable the Shop Option and buy an item. Hotkey is currently set to Numpad 1 that updates the shop with the next item. You just have to rehover over the item to update the name of it in the game. So with this, I believe you can buy any item, but I need help figuring out what item id goes with what name. Feel free to put your findings in the google doc.
Hi Drummer! Do you know how I can do this (pull a list of valid item ID's)? I want to include all the items from the DLCs as well. Do you remember the steps you did to obtain the list?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I don't remember how I did it, but might be able to figure it out again. I will take a look later today and let you know.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

scratch what I wrote. I will look again for better result.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:07 am
I don't remember how I did it, but might be able to figure it out again. I will take a look later today and let you know.
Btw, I found a list of all the item names from the EN Text document in the game files. I've added that information to the spreadsheet listed in the first post. Data is in a separate new sheet. The only problem is this dump includes all plurals of every possible item name, lol.

I'm sure there is a better way to get the item names, but I don't know it haha.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

From what I can tell the game doesn't load all the text for items until it needs it. I may be missing something though. It appears pox911 dumped the item names when the game came out. I will PM him to see if I can duplicate what he did with all the DLC.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:36 pm
From what I can tell the game doesn't load all the text for items until it needs it. I may be missing something though. It appears pox911 dumped the item names when the game came out. I will PM him to see if I can duplicate what he did with all the DLC.
If he doesn't reply, just the item ids would be fine. I'll manually run through them all and find the names. Hopefully you remember how you did it back then haha!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I'm giving him some time to reply and I am kind of busy at work today, so haven't had much luck tracking down item id's either.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:29 pm
I'm giving him some time to reply and I am kind of busy at work today, so haven't had much luck tracking down item id's either.
Hi Drummer! I ended up finishing the DLCs today. So it's okay if you don't get around to the item ids.
Thanks as always! See you in the next game thread! (Oninaki maybe?) :D

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Okay. Sorry I've been a little busy lately.

Oninaki is the next RPG on my list. I have the demo and it seems a little dark story for my taste and is also action RPG; however I might still do a table. I've been meaning to come up with some options for the demo as it might be same code when it comes out or little change to make it work for main game.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

I've actually already extracted a bunch of data for Oninaki myself, and added them to a spreadsheet. Already have a list of all the Daemons, skills, stones, etc. Should be able to provide lots of helpful information in the eventual thread.

lahma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lahma »

Just thought I'd share these tables I made for anyone that is interested. If DrummerIX wants to add them to his table, he certainly has my permission to do so, but it doesn't really matter to me. I'm just providing them here in the hope that someone else will find them useful.

The first is an inventory manager script. When you run it, it creates cheat table entries for every inventory item you currently possess, sorted by category, allowing you to easily modify/freeze their quantities. If you click a category's checkbox, it freezes the values for all items in that category. Be aware that if you get a new item that you didn't have when you previously ran the script, you will need to run the script again to refresh your inventory list. Another thing to be aware of is that the game removes an item from your inventory once its quantity reaches 0... If that happens, modifying the value in your address list won't make the item show up in your inventory list again. Making this would not have been possible without the item id/name list provided by DrummerIX, so I thank him for all his hard work!
Nino2-InventoryMgr_[Lahma].CT
Inventory Manager - Cheat Table
(134.83 KiB) Downloaded 260 times

The second is a "Turbo Movement/Run Speed" script that allows you to set a custom movement/running speed value. This was a tricky one... and it relies on pointer values which likely makes it version dependent (4.0.0 Steam). After lots of testing and revisions, I believe it works across all areas/cities/overworld/caves/etc and with all characters/character-slots. There is no single pointer that is used for the "currently selected character" movement speed value and the code that read/writes this value also reads/writes the value for all characters/npcs/enemies/etc, so it was quite a pain in the ass to get this working. You will notice that all of the characters in your group also move at turbo speed (which isn't really a problem as far as I'm concerned), but all the other characters/npcs/enemies should move at normal speeds (you may see an exception to this once in a blue moon, but it is exceedingly rare). By default, 'F8' enables turbo movement speed and 'F7' disables it. You can change the movement speed by modifying the entry labeled 'DesiredMovementSpeed'. I have it set to '15' by default, which is a little over twice the default running speed, but you can change it to whatever you want. If you want to modify the hotkeys, they are assigned under the entry labeled 'Movement Speed Pointers (Modify Hotkeys on this Entry)'.
Nino2-TurboMovementSpeed_[Lahma].CT
Turbo Movement/Run Speed - Cheat Table
(11.3 KiB) Downloaded 169 times

If you have any problems, let me know. Have fun!

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

How do you search for item codes?

There is one key item that I want to add "Manuals of the Middle Way" since it spawn randomly.