Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
muntu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Post by muntu »

Thanks a bunch, especially for the damage multiplier codes - the game's way too easy as it is so it's fun to up enemies' dmg multiplier and drop your's to half.

One problem though - at the start of chapter 2, it seems the "Hero Damage Multiplier" only applies to Roland (the guy you start as), while the "Enemy Damage Multiplier" applies to everyone else, including Evan (your second party member). So for me, Roland is taking double damage while Evan and all the enemies take half the damage.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

muntu wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:41 pm
Thanks a bunch, especially for the damage multiplier codes - the game's way too easy as it is so it's fun to up enemies' dmg multiplier and drop your's to half.

One problem though - at the start of chapter 2, it seems the "Hero Damage Multiplier" only applies to Roland (the guy you start as), while the "Enemy Damage Multiplier" applies to everyone else, including Evan (your second party member). So for me, Roland is taking double damage while Evan and all the enemies take half the damage.
I cannot reproduce this. It implies my code to determine hero versus enemy is not correct. I just started chapter 2 and both Evan and Roland are affected by God Mode for me and thus Hero Damage Multiplier. Not sure what is going on.

muntu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by muntu »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:16 pm
I cannot reproduce this. It implies my code to determine hero versus enemy is not correct. I just started chapter 2 and both Evan and Roland are affected by God Mode for me and thus Hero Damage Multiplier. Not sure what is going on.
For what it's worth, it just now worked for a bit. I loaded a save, set hero damage multiplier to 4 and Roland and Evan died in a few hits. Loaded the last save from the game over screen and it reverted back to just Roland taking 4x damage, Evan taking regular damage (since the enemy dmg multiplier was off). Tried it with the latest table you just posted, if it matters.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

muntu wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:25 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:16 pm
For what it's worth, it just now worked for a bit. I loaded a save, set hero damage multiplier to 4 and Roland and Evan died in a few hits. Loaded the last save from the game over screen and it reverted back to just Roland taking 4x damage, Evan taking regular damage (since the enemy dmg multiplier was off). Tried it with the latest table you just posted, if it matters.
Okay. Took another look with your instructions and found an issue. I attempted to fix it in EDIT 3, so let me know if you still have issues.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

Hey

I would like these cheat tables to be added please

building instant finish (kingdom)
instant Coffers+ Store collect (kingdom)
gold,Kgold multiplier
Max tokens of gratitude
always drop normal+rare items/materials/equips
infinite hp/mp normal battle + war battles
100% zing gage
Max tactic tweeker points
Higgledie cost unlimited
100% get higgledie from random item?

and thanks again for these great cheat tables DrummerIX

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

The god mode script is still causing me to kill enemies in one hit, very odd. I'm in chapter 2 now and controlling 2 characters, I was in chapter 1 before.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Sauce wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:44 pm
The god mode script is still causing me to kill enemies in one hit, very odd. I'm in chapter 2 now and controlling 2 characters, I was in chapter 1 before.
Weird. You sure you don't have One Hit Kill on? When I'm playing with the option, God Mode is working. There have been issues with determining enemy versus hero party, so that may have something to do with it. Is your Enemy Damage Multiplier set high?

Anyway, I've attempted again to fix the issues with the latest table just a minute ago. Sorry for the trouble.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

No, I just leave all the table settings alone, I just hit enable, then flip the God mode to on, and check the box, I'm not messing with any other settings. I haven't touched any of the multipliers, they are all left at the table defaults and all of those boxes are unchecked. The only other option I've even played with is the Infinite MP. I'll give your new table a try here in a bit after I take care of some bookkeeping on my end.

Thanks.

----

Edit: Still makes both characters kill everything in one hit. Battles are over in about 2 seconds. If I toggle it back to off and uncheck the box, the next battle goes as expected.

Here is what CE looks like: [Link]
Last edited by Sauce on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

I would be curious to see if you could figure out Battle Points. I tried an All Scan and it still came up with nothing. That would be extremely useful to have.

LeProphet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LeProphet »

Sauce wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:56 pm
No, I just leave all the table settings alone, I just hit enable, then flip the God mode to on, and check the box, I'm not messing with any other settings. I haven't touched any of the multipliers, they are all left at the table defaults and all of those boxes are unchecked. The only other option I've even played with is the Infinite MP. I'll give your new table a try here in a bit after I take care of some bookkeeping on my end.

Thanks.

----

Edit: Still makes both characters kill everything in one hit. Battles are over in about 2 seconds. If I toggle it back to off and uncheck the box, the next battle goes as expected.

codex Verion maybe?
have the same issues

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Sauce wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:56 pm

Thanks.

----

I cannot get my game to reproduce this. You shouldn't need to freeze the God Mode, but I don't see that as an issue. In my game the memory addresses are allocating near 7FF, so this might have something to do with it. You have Steam version, right?

Anyway, I'm not sure. I don't start CE until after I load my savegame. My Ni No Kuni 2 screen says version 1.0.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

If you have CODEX, I'm not sure I can help. PM me the .exe and I can try taking a look later.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Pls, monster 100% drop loot option. Playing on legit steam version.

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:37 am
I would be curious to see if you could figure out Battle Points. I tried an All Scan and it still came up with nothing. That would be extremely useful to have.
Similar to @zachillios, it would also be nice to turn those on/off/<insert value> via cheat engine, my meaning being you wouldn't have to choose one bonus over another and could have both buffs simultaneously. They all seem to be switchable/leveled buffs so, this does seem doable to me. But then again the underlying mechanics may be completely different from what I am imagining. The opposing buffs could be stored on the same byte for all I know.
Regardless, it would be a pretty nice feature to have the lvl 2 increased exp, gold, materials, and equipment drops simultaneously. Control over enemy drops might be nice as well, maybe kill an enemy and X loot rolls happen instead of the base 1?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I'm halfway through Chapter 2. It will probably be tomorrow before I add more things.