Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
darnatsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Post by darnatsu »

Hi, sorry for reopening this thread. I tried to re play the game using the latest version since its a fun game. However, the equipment editor is currently not working.

When editing the equipment it will update buffs, name, etc in game after changing but when I restarted the game (closed then load my save) the edited equipment will return back to its original buffs, name etc like.

Please help. Thank you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

I was interested in taking a look at it for you... but it seems to be working for me. I'm using it on steam. I tried it by taking a white Giant's tooth and I added two buffs and turned it purple. saved my game. Reloaded. It was still a giant's tooth with the two sword buffs I gave it. While I was at it, I fixed the infinite mana, which wasn't working before on the cheat engine version I have. anyone that is using cheat engine 7.4 and it's not working, change that line from using LUA stuff.
change

Code: Select all

luaCall(lua_aobscan("BattleMPModAOB","Nino2.exe","whatever",1))

to

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(BattleMPModAOB,Nino2.exe,F3 42 0F 10 94 11 FC 03 00 00 0F 57 C0 F3 49 0F 2A C1)

cici88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cici88 »

Hi all!
Just a little question because after 5 days of grinding, I've relied to cheat the item I miss. I searched everywhere, but I can't find a doc with all weapon/armor ID and all I really need (to finally got the last talents) is a prism spear. I tried to create with the inventory editor, but I need the id, someone happens to know what is it? Thank you!

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

Good day!! Sorry for reopening an old post but do you now how I could make an attack that typically consumes (let's say) 1 point of PM to actually do the opposite? (I mean to make it replenish 1 PM every time it is used instead)
I'm trying to make range attacks in this game actually useful. Thanks in advance!!!

gianusantara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gianusantara »

for you playing in gamepass version, this cheat table didnt work, just use trainer like from CH or Wem*d

Rickyn227
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rickyn227 »

Fixed the Max Pink Orb Script
Nino2.CT
(210.25 KiB) Downloaded 128 times