Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Post by BlackMonster »

iyeru wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:41 pm
Is it possible to get a battle points pointer? Since searching for the battle points (even with "All" as the type of value) even after the battle points change gives no results.
check pointers lol we already got MAX all battle levels pointers

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

BlackMonster wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:10 pm
check pointers lol we already got MAX all battle levels pointers
Setting battle levels above their hard-coded maximum (IE: 15) will cause them to reset to 0 the next time you load the game.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Is it possible to make the Steal ability always Steal successfully? (The ability is called Plunder and Tani has it).

whitemonter1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whitemonter1 »

tontsa00 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:12 pm
Weird, i've used "Enable all Trip Doors" by accident, haven't teleported to anywhere else i have never been to, but now at chapter 5 i can't progress since i need to defeat Zagg at some woods. First i've encountered this bug, by entering that shipmakers place, talked to that guy who says i need to rescue his fellow shipbuilder and he directed my party to some cave, and after i've talked with that shipmaker, game jumped that woods place, saw Zagg, but no idea why i saw that Zagg entering and saw his boss name too. But game's quest said i needed to explore that cave where shipbuilder's mate's were, did that and killed boss in that cave too, went back to shipbuilders and they said they need some special wood to make ship for the party, talked to Nial who said that special wood is in his old woods place. In that map got to "Hard Woods" section, and i quest updated to "Defeat Zagg" but everytime i try to enter that area where boss is Batu says, why i'm leaving and i try to run to the boss but i only see my controlled player character running to insivible wall and nothing happens and can't even see boss behind that invisible wall. Fortunetely i have earlier save from chapter 3, but that's too behind :(

So anyway to disable that "Enable all Trip doors ?
Me too :( ...
If anyone saved chapter 5 for me, please help me :(

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

whitemonter1 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:03 pm
tontsa00 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:12 pm
Weird, i've used "Enable all Trip Doors" by accident, haven't teleported to anywhere else i have never been to, but now at chapter 5 i can't progress since i need to defeat Zagg at some woods. First i've encountered this bug, by entering that shipmakers place, talked to that guy who says i need to rescue his fellow shipbuilder and he directed my party to some cave, and after i've talked with that shipmaker, game jumped that woods place, saw Zagg, but no idea why i saw that Zagg entering and saw his boss name too. But game's quest said i needed to explore that cave where shipbuilder's mate's were, did that and killed boss in that cave too, went back to shipbuilders and they said they need some special wood to make ship for the party, talked to Nial who said that special wood is in his old woods place. In that map got to "Hard Woods" section, and i quest updated to "Defeat Zagg" but everytime i try to enter that area where boss is Batu says, why i'm leaving and i try to run to the boss but i only see my controlled player character running to insivible wall and nothing happens and can't even see boss behind that invisible wall. Fortunetely i have earlier save from chapter 3, but that's too behind :(

So anyway to disable that "Enable all Trip doors ?
Me too :( ...
If anyone saved chapter 5 for me, please help me :(
I think it bugs out, because you unlock one teleport point at the woods map where you shouldn't supposed to go before killing that boss, since there those 2 spike thingies blocking your path and you get quest item to unlock pathway. So you could use "Enable trap doors" but never ever teleport to that place before killing boss in that place.

whitemonter1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whitemonter1 »

[/quote]

I think it bugs out, because you unlock one teleport point at the woods map where you shouldn't supposed to go before killing that boss, since there those 2 spike thingies blocking your path and you get quest item to unlock pathway. So you could use "Enable trap doors" but never ever teleport to that place before killing boss in that place.
[/quote]

But I did it in chapter 3 :? , if I play it back then it's horrible :shock:

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

Even if you disable all the trip doors, the bug won't fix itself. You'd have to edit your save data somehow so that the game thinks you never went to that area accidentally earlier and saw the boss come down before needing to go there. You'll need to load a save file from before enabling all trip doors, or start a new game.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

The Pink Orbs Pointer included with the latest 11.5 table isn't working for me. Anyone else having this problem?

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

axellslade wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:03 pm
The Pink Orbs Pointer included with the latest 11.5 table isn't working for me. Anyone else having this problem?
Did you pick up an orb once, while in a dreamer's door?

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

Is there any way that when using the Tactic Tweaker the bonuses are not removed? for example, I put Blaze at level 5, then I activate the option "bonus is never removed" on the table and then I put Blaze at level 2, seeing the bonus list it still gives +5 to fire resistance, then I remove Blaze and I put Befuddlement at 5, now on the list there is Resistance Fire +5 and Resistance to Confusion +5.
If I uncheck the "bonus is never removed", because it has Befuddlement at 5 now the bonus list has +5 Resistance to Confusion only and the +5 Fire Resistance is removed.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

iyeru wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:06 pm
axellslade wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:03 pm
Did you pick up an orb once, while in a dreamer's door?
I did, and it fails to pick up the value. I even restarted the game and started the dungeon over, no change.

moommoom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moommoom »

pink orbs not working xD also can someone explain how to get smelly shoes xD using shop overrade xD

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

moommoom wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:03 am
pink orbs not working xD also can someone explain how to get smelly shoes xD using shop overrade xD
1. Turn on the cheat. (If the cheat does not turn on. Restart the game. This can happen if you save the game.)
2. Buy something.
3. Pick the item you want to override the shop with.
4. Check the "Update shop" thing under that.
5. Buy any item.

When you buy any item (number 5 above) from that same store, the item you get will be the item you chose. It will not tell you that you bought the item you chose to override with, but it will still appear in your inventory as the item you chose. IE: If you buy an item named "Iron Armor" but chose to override with "Smelly Shoes," the game will say you bought "Iron Armor," but you will instead have bought "Smelly Shoes," if that makes sense. I did this with a dark crystal.

moommoom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moommoom »

iyeru wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:21 am
moommoom wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:03 am
1. Turn on the cheat. (If the cheat does not turn on. Restart the game. This can happen if you save the game.)
2. Buy something.
3. Pick the item you want to override the shop with.
4. Check the "Update shop" thing under that.
5. Buy any item.

When you buy any item (number 5 above) from that same store, the item you get will be the item you chose. It will not tell you that you bought the item you chose to override with, but it will still appear in your inventory as the item you chose. IE: If you buy an item named "Iron Armor" but chose to override with "Smelly Shoes," the game will say you bought "Iron Armor," but you will instead have bought "Smelly Shoes," if that makes sense. I did this with a dark crystal.
I did try restart the game still no pink orbs does it work for you?

dawre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dawre »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:16 pm
muntu wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:41 pm
Thanks a bunch, especially for the damage multiplier codes - the game's way too easy as it is so it's fun to up enemies' dmg multiplier and drop your's to half.

One problem though - at the start of chapter 2, it seems the "Hero Damage Multiplier" only applies to Roland (the guy you start as), while the "Enemy Damage Multiplier" applies to everyone else, including Evan (your second party member). So for me, Roland is taking double damage while Evan and all the enemies take half the damage.
I cannot reproduce this. It implies my code to determine hero versus enemy is not correct. I just started chapter 2 and both Evan and Roland are affected by God Mode for me and thus Hero Damage Multiplier. Not sure what is going on.
Hi ! Can you add Higgledies only cost 1 even it says 4l ? and Blue Treasure boxes in Maze only cost 1 orbs for each , thanks.