Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
reinou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Post by reinou »

Is it possible to set the EXP multiplier to lower than 1?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Drummer, you're a genius. After I put you through the gauntlet, everything I'm trying to use works. God mode doesn't slaughter everything instantly, Infinite MP doesn't crash battles instantly, and really pushing things, I tried another option or two, and they worked as advertised. The 14 byte jump seems to be the evil genie lurking in the bottle.

Thank you.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Sauce wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:10 am
Drummer, you're a genius. After I put you through the gauntlet, everything I'm trying to use works. God mode doesn't slaughter everything instantly, Infinite MP doesn't crash battles instantly, and really pushing things, I tried another option or two, and they worked as advertised. The 14 byte jump seems to be the evil genie lurking in the bottle.

Thank you.
Glad it works for you.

qqqwer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qqqwer »

Can't modefy battle point

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Have you found way to edit stats and HP/MP ?

onizukaftw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by onizukaftw »

qqqwer wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:37 am
Can't modefy battle point
Yeah doing a value search doesn't produce results.

nano-augmented
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nano-augmented »

God mode?

If anything we need something that raises the difficulty. That's not to say I don't enjoy the game but...

Saikyoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saikyoh »

kidling wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:06 pm
Hello, it's possible to add a "hard" mode? increasing enemy hp, increasing damage enemy do?

Thank you
nano-augmented wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:40 am
God mode?

If anything we need something that raises the difficulty. That's not to say I don't enjoy the game but...
This, please. Something that affects the enemy stats because the majority of people have a gripe with the game being trivially easy...

onizukaftw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by onizukaftw »

their HP is stupidly low. as much dislike bloated HP enemies, the ones in this game are far far too low.
all mobs should be a 5x HP increase, if possible.

edit; didn't realize the table had a modifier.
Last edited by onizukaftw on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Here's a save file : [Link]

I'm at chapter 3, so i think kindomg building starts at this chapter.

Save file goes to: Steam\userdata\<userid>\589360\remote i'm not sure if different regions have different numbers on game folders.

Hope this save files helps to get more options for table :)

muntu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by muntu »

Not sure if you guys missed it, but there are damage and healing multipliers already in place. You can up the difficulty by setting enemy damage multiplier (the damage you deal) to somewhere between 0 and 1 and hero damage multiplier (the damage you and your party members take) to higher than 1. I'm currently at 0.5x damage dealt, 4x damage taken and it's starting to feel like your typical JRPG difficulty-wise. Something like 0.2x and 10x would surely be a challenge.

Speaking of which, I just got my third party member and the multipliers seem to still work, so it definitely seems like you managed to fix it, Drummer. Again, thanks a ton for them, the game is infinitely more engaging now that I have to actually pay some attention to what I'm doing in battle.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

I'm trying to change tactic tweaker battle points, but i can't find any changed values no matter what i do, anyone has changed battle points who knows how to do it ?

onizukaftw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by onizukaftw »

tontsa00 wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:13 am
I'm trying to change tactic tweaker battle points, but i can't find any changed values no matter what i do, anyone has changed battle points who knows how to do it ?
Yeah doing a value search doesn't produce results. Need to wait for someone more knowledgeable to make a proper fix

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

any plans for party editor?

eyelsi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eyelsi »

I hope theres a materials / items script.
I manage to find the address for the mats but if I didn't previously have the item (the value is at 0) and if I add some it bugs out.
the battle values like hp and some other are using float.

Similar to FFXV, I assume theres a value that correlates if the item has ever been manually obtained / purchased before I can modify the amount. Because if I add the value by CE, I can't purchase them anymore and the value is stuck at 0 in the game.

Also, while searching for the values of the mats, I stumbled upon the upgrade value for the weapons. Like editing the rank and stuff but I can't narrow that one down to the address.

I realize research time could be helpful, but honestly finding the Kingdom Guilders using standard methods are easy enough, and you could just boost them 10 times to finish the research.

maybe this post means nothing, maybe it does. take it as it is.... it's my personal experience. but...
IF anyone is interested on how I tackle this (i'm a noob in this thing btw, just the standard know how. can't even find a pointer):
1. I start to find the address of a material (like Iron Nugget for example) and for example, the address turns out to be 1E08A234
2. Then I first tried to find another address of a material, then for example the address is 1E08B5F2
3. Ok, now I know that the mat's address base for this session of the game starts with 1E08XXXX, can match further. like just 3Xs instead of 4...
4. So then the noob that I am, I started searching for the value of 0 or something I have, but I limit the range from 1E080000, to 1E08FFFF.
5. I head to a save point, get ready until a single button save. Hover over a new save slot...
6. Change every address you find to (for example) 999. and QUICKLY SAVE.
7. Most likely the game will crash when you exit the save menu. Or afterwards when you access a shop or whatever soon after.
8. Load that save file, and find that I have some materials that I didn't have before at 999. but some of them bugged at 0.

This method didn't work for the same reason with ffxv (because of the assumption I wrote above),
but this method works for getting all the materials, costume, weapons, and armors for cyberdimension neptunia.

And this method somehow turned some of my weapon stats incredibly high. Some of them are bugged. But I got confused because I can't seem to find the address for damage or improvement value and yet this method increases them somehow.