Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
oftena-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oftena- »

Alright I will give this a go.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oftena-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oftena- »

Well, I've tried it, and it works for only the Proper Tidy RIng and the Cloudcutter Sword, but when I input the correct values to the other swords, the come out as ______ Bleeding Edge etc. instead of the normal bleeding edge. Maybe a fix for this? Also, what is the Grade stuff about at the bottom, there are like 4 options.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="oftena-, post: 51431, member: 19038"]Well, I've tried it, and it works for only the Proper Tidy RIng and the Cloudcutter Sword, but when I input the correct values to the other swords, the come out as ______ Bleeding Edge etc. instead of the normal bleeding edge. Maybe a fix for this? Also, what is the Grade stuff about at the bottom, there are like 4 options.[/QUOTE]

You can try using the Equipment Editor by Pox911 to update any attributes you want to try to make it like the original. All those options in the Equipment Editor affect exactly what kind of item it is. Anacra also helped flesh out those options in the Equipment Editor.

Homura135
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Homura135 »

So I did what [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/goto/post?id=50668']Esu Taichou[/URL] did and am now stuck. I don't really wanna go back and play the game all over again. Does anyone have an chapter 9 save. Searched all over the internet for people to just troll people who asked for save files...

liopds
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by liopds »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 51433, member: 1466"]You can try using the Equipment Editor by Pox911 to update any attributes you want to try to make it like the original. All those options in the Equipment Editor affect exactly what kind of item it is. Anacra also helped flesh out those options in the Equipment Editor.[/QUOTE]

With the release of version 1.03, items with the buffs such as "Massively strengthens ranged attacks" "Massively increases fire damage" which are not in the current buff list can be found in expert difficulty. Would you please update the table?

oftena-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oftena- »

Last question: Is there a way to change the amount of time you've played that is recorded?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="oftena-, post: 51533, member: 19038"]Last question: Is there a way to change the amount of time you've played that is recorded?[/QUOTE]

Probably possible, but I'm not playing the game to add more options. Sorry.

oftena-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oftena- »

Ok np

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

Does anyone have a table or trainer that has a high drop rate option?

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

[QUOTE="muccmaster, post: 54068, member: 540"]Does anyone have a table or trainer that has a high drop rate option?[/QUOTE]

Use the equipment editor to give the higher drop rate modifier to all of your equipment, it also helps to play on expert mode.

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

Thanks, I found a free trainer online with an equipment drop option but it doesn't seem to work so I'll use your suggestion.

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ajip2 »

[QUOTE="muccmaster, post: 54249, member: 540"]Thanks, I found a free trainer online with an equipment drop option but it doesn't seem to work so I'll use your suggestion.[/QUOTE]

If you use trainer by fearlessrevolution for equipment drop rate is stealth mode and vice versa.

Sorry for my bad english.

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

[QUOTE="ajip2, post: 54252, member: 662"]If you use trainer by fearlessrevolution for equipment drop rate is stealth mode and vice versa.

Sorry for my bad english.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! That was the problem.

riraku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by riraku »

Is there gonna be a update ver for 2.0 aka DLC adventure pack?

Rebel_1852
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rebel_1852 »

[QUOTE="riraku, post: 54951, member: 20517"]Is there gonna be a update ver for 2.0 aka DLC adventure pack?[/QUOTE]

I only started using this CT after the update, but yeah, none of the pointers work and when i try to turn on infinite MP, i get the error "BattleMPModAOB in module Nino2.exe not found " dont know if that is all associated with the update or not, but i look forward to an update.