Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PrunedeChant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by PrunedeChant » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:02 pm

Hello! Weird question here : could someone do a script that would allow us to change one of the characters in Story Mode Civil Life ? (Like, for example, swapping Daz with Kenny). For experimentations purposes!
I'd just love to check something this way! I know it would be really hard, but it would be interesting to be able to bring the DLC characters with us during the old bonus mission. And see if it makes the Friendship (not Camaraderie) bar raise.
Thank you!

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XanaTitan303 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:57 am

Hi guys,i would love to see new character in the table,like current character cheat one.
I thank you again for all the big work you did,have fun kill titans or play other games :)

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XanaTitan303 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:07 am

PrunedeChant wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:02 pm
Hello! Weird question here : could someone do a script that would allow us to change one of the characters in Story Mode Civil Life ? (Like, for example, swapping Daz with Kenny). For experimentations purposes!
I'd just love to check something this way! I know it would be really hard, but it would be interesting to be able to bring the DLC characters with us during the old bonus mission. And see if it makes the Friendship (not Camaraderie) bar raise.
Thank you!
Yeah it would be so cool! i want it too!