Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
apollo1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:17 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by apollo1 »

predprey wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:35 am
Better late than never? :(
Cannot thank you enough preyprey, would suck your d!ck if i could. Works perfectly, but now that i have it im really not a fan of the animation; takes too long, blah! shame. Better off and faster just slicing and dicing with the multi strike 'wings of freedom' thingy.

Much like XanaTitan303, Ive actually been lurking here for almost 6 months refreshing the page once a week hoping someone would post the 'table' of it. I tried for an hour to copy and paste that code and what not, to no avail a few months ago and gave up. I just never bothered to ask for a table because i know the 'elite CE coders' here get super annoyed by those requests, like "figure it out yourself!" mentality.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

predprey
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:46 pm
Reputation: 116

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by predprey »

apollo1 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:38 am
predprey wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:35 am
Better late than never? :(
Cannot thank you enough preyprey, would suck your d!ck if i could. Works perfectly, but now that i have it im really not a fan of the animation; takes too long, blah! shame. Better off and faster just slicing and dicing with the multi strike 'wings of freedom' thingy.

Much like XanaTitan303, Ive actually been lurking here for almost 6 months refreshing the page once a week hoping someone would post the 'table' of it. I tried for an hour to copy and paste that code and what not, to no avail a few months ago and gave up. I just never bothered to ask for a table because i know the 'elite CE coders' here get super annoyed by those requests, like "figure it out yourself!" mentality.
thanks, though i don't put a patreon or beg for rep, thank you posts like this still lifts my mood up and it reminds me that there are real people using what i wrote instead of just raw download numbers. i just never bothered to ask for it because it makes me feel like i'm insecure needing to boost my e-peen and it makes appreciation texts seem less sincere if i asked for them. also because i know some people might get super annoyed if i locked unique options behind a paywall, like "why is it not free you greedy capitalist!" mentality.
Last edited by predprey on Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 862
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:29 pm
Reputation: 71

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by KS212 »

predprey wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:23 am

thanks, though i don't put a patreon or beg for rep, thank you posts like this still lifts my mood up and it reminds me that there are real people using what i wrote instead of just raw download numbers. i just never bothered to ask for it because it makes me feel like i'm insecure needing to boost my e-peen and it makes appreciation texts seem less sincere if i asked for them. also because i know some people might get super annoyed if i locked unique options behind a paywall, like "why is it not free you greedy capitalist!" mentality.
Any chance you can update your Resonance of Fate table as well? Please please pretty please? The last update broke 2 options (the inf resonance when moving and the items options). I'll beg if I have to! :)

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:00 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by XanaTitan303 »

I am very gratefull to have this cheat now,the most of my fun in aot 2 comes from YOUR cheat.good job mah friend!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 862
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:29 pm
Reputation: 71

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by KS212 »

So what does the Auto Hook Drive actually do?...

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:00 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by XanaTitan303 »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:03 pm
So what does the Auto Hook Drive actually do?...
It can let you dodge every attack so if a titan is close to get you,you dodge it without move,ez xD

User avatar
andonovmarko
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:56 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by andonovmarko »

Can someone please update the pointers for editing the created character's stats? Or update the pointers for ignoring SP requirements for equipping skills?

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:00 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by XanaTitan303 »

andonovmarko wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:27 pm
Can someone please update the pointers for editing the created character's stats? Or update the pointers for ignoring SP requirements for equipping skills?
Try to tag the owner of the previous cheat table,maybe it work :)

Araraura
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:07 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by Araraura »

Needs to be updated to august 9 2018 patch. Please.

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:00 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by XanaTitan303 »

predprey wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:23 am
apollo1 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:38 am
predprey wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:35 am
Better late than never? :(
Cannot thank you enough preyprey, would suck your d!ck if i could. Works perfectly, but now that i have it im really not a fan of the animation; takes too long, blah! shame. Better off and faster just slicing and dicing with the multi strike 'wings of freedom' thingy.

Much like XanaTitan303, Ive actually been lurking here for almost 6 months refreshing the page once a week hoping someone would post the 'table' of it. I tried for an hour to copy and paste that code and what not, to no avail a few months ago and gave up. I just never bothered to ask for a table because i know the 'elite CE coders' here get super annoyed by those requests, like "figure it out yourself!" mentality.
thanks, though i don't put a patreon or beg for rep, thank you posts like this still lifts my mood up and it reminds me that there are real people using what i wrote instead of just raw download numbers. i just never bothered to ask for it because it makes me feel like i'm insecure needing to boost my e-peen and it makes appreciation texts seem less sincere if i asked for them. also because i know some people might get super annoyed if i locked unique options behind a paywall, like "why is it not free you greedy capitalist!" mentality.
Hey dude,sorry if i am so creepy but i have a question...
Will you work on a patch for THAT CHEAT when FINAL BATTLE EXPANSION will be out?

predprey
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:46 pm
Reputation: 116

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by predprey »

XanaTitan303 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:47 pm
predprey wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:23 am
apollo1 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:38 am


Cannot thank you enough preyprey, would suck your d!ck if i could. Works perfectly, but now that i have it im really not a fan of the animation; takes too long, blah! shame. Better off and faster just slicing and dicing with the multi strike 'wings of freedom' thingy.

Much like XanaTitan303, Ive actually been lurking here for almost 6 months refreshing the page once a week hoping someone would post the 'table' of it. I tried for an hour to copy and paste that code and what not, to no avail a few months ago and gave up. I just never bothered to ask for a table because i know the 'elite CE coders' here get super annoyed by those requests, like "figure it out yourself!" mentality.
thanks, though i don't put a patreon or beg for rep, thank you posts like this still lifts my mood up and it reminds me that there are real people using what i wrote instead of just raw download numbers. i just never bothered to ask for it because it makes me feel like i'm insecure needing to boost my e-peen and it makes appreciation texts seem less sincere if i asked for them. also because i know some people might get super annoyed if i locked unique options behind a paywall, like "why is it not free you greedy capitalist!" mentality.
Hey dude,sorry if i am so creepy but i have a question...
Will you work on a patch for THAT CHEAT when FINAL BATTLE EXPANSION will be out?
no promises... i'll do it if i have the time :)

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:00 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by XanaTitan303 »

predprey wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:06 am
XanaTitan303 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:47 pm
predprey wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:23 am


thanks, though i don't put a patreon or beg for rep, thank you posts like this still lifts my mood up and it reminds me that there are real people using what i wrote instead of just raw download numbers. i just never bothered to ask for it because it makes me feel like i'm insecure needing to boost my e-peen and it makes appreciation texts seem less sincere if i asked for them. also because i know some people might get super annoyed if i locked unique options behind a paywall, like "why is it not free you greedy capitalist!" mentality.
Hey dude,sorry if i am so creepy but i have a question...
Will you work on a patch for THAT CHEAT when FINAL BATTLE EXPANSION will be out?
no promises... i'll do it if i have the time :)
This is enough,thank for the reply :D :D :)

User avatar
Fyzzy4life
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 9:19 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by Fyzzy4life »

It seems the game got updated today. Table not working anymore

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:00 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by XanaTitan303 »

Guys can you please make a cheat for the thunder spears time and the minigun one? Seriously it would be too cool have unlimited thunder spears!

User avatar
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 843
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:17 pm
Reputation: 62

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by NumberXer0 »

+1, this was a huge patch with a lot of new content.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: arcobaleno, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], blazze2016, CHOISEA, demorest2, Google Adsense [Bot], herrahyde, idivji15, kaanarun, lazaki222, Potatocorner