Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by XanaTitan303 »

SpaceShark wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:59 pm
Vee_ wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:38 am
SpaceShark wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:40 am
Hi I'm incredibly new to this kind of stuff but I was looking into trying to find an infinite titan timer and was semi successful. I was able to find the address for it and cap the timer at max but after trying to reset the game the address for the timer changed and I don't know how to keep it at the same address each time. I do know the max value for the timer seems to be around 1200000000 (about 30 seconds total).
Another thing I noticed is that once you go into titan form there's no real way to change back until the timer runs out so you would be stuck essentially in titan form for the remainder of the level.
If anyone could look into this for me or maybe I could help anyone with this it would incredibly appreciated as I feel the length of time for using the titan ability is way too short. Plus who doesn't love running around as a titan just completely demolishing everything in sight?
if you find the value, i mean the actual value not the display value, you can see what's the value been accessed to by right click on the value and choose "Find out what accesses this address", there will be pop up, back to the game and transform to titan, back again to CE and see if there is update on the pop up window if there is only 1 or 3 address shows up, well you can click "show dissasembler" and it will show memory window with the address, just try to nop one of the address and see if it works out.

well it's some kind of a crash course on how you find and actual address :lol: :lol:
you can learn more with playing with CE Tutorial tho :D
So I found the code! Or I'm pretty sure. Testing with armored titan I found that noping the addresses "AOT2_EU.exe"+8B016A and "AOT2_EU.exe"+BA07A0 completely pauses the timer. And on the reverse side of things both "AOT2_EU.exe"+86DF9 and "AOT2_EU.exe"+8B0159 end the titan time. Now I don't know if this works with all other titan character but it does at least for the armored titan. From here i don't know how to put these codes into script so if maybe someone could help out with that? I guess we would also need the kill codes to end the titan time so we don't get stuck. If anyone wants to give it a shot that would be great.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

SpaceShark wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:59 pm
So I found the code! Or I'm pretty sure. Testing with armored titan I found that noping the addresses "AOT2_EU.exe"+8B016A and "AOT2_EU.exe"+BA07A0 completely pauses the timer. And on the reverse side of things both "AOT2_EU.exe"+86DF9 and "AOT2_EU.exe"+8B0159 end the titan time. Now I don't know if this works with all other titan character but it does at least for the armored titan. From here i don't know how to put these codes into script so if maybe someone could help out with that? I guess we would also need the kill codes to end the titan time so we don't get stuck. If anyone wants to give it a shot that would be great.
Then you can make a script with addresses you've found, just click on the address and press ctrl+a to open Auto Assemble window, then ctrl+shift+a to generate AoB template or ctrl+shift+f to generate full injection script. Choose only one, Aob or injection. Then edit it, that's all

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XanaTitan303 »

SpaceShark wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:44 am
Ok so disregard my last post but I figured out everything as to how the timer works.
I've added two options to the table. One being the disabling of the timer and the other being a kill switch to end the current titan form. You can only use one at a time. (if you have infinite titan timer on you can't the kill switch and vise versa) I also added keybinds for the two accordingly: - Turns off titan timer and = activates the kill switch. Also another note this should work with every titan character.
Hopefully this works for everyone and maybe Vee_ could add it to the compilation. Let me know if things work out as this is my first time working with Cheat Engine.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! it work but have a glitch,it is not unlimited,just a lot of time more and when you leave the titan you must deactivate infinite time cheat or the cooldown of the character glich.(thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)

SpaceShark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpaceShark »

XanaTitan303 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:52 pm
SpaceShark wrote:
Ok so disregard my last post but I figured out everything as to how the timer works.
I've added two options to the table. One being the disabling of the timer and the other being a kill switch to end the current titan form. You can only use one at a time. (if you have infinite titan timer on you can't the kill switch and vise versa) I also added keybinds for the two accordingly: - Turns off titan timer and = activates the kill switch. Also another note this should work with every titan character.
Hopefully this works for everyone and maybe Vee_ could add it to the compilation. Let me know if things work out as this is my first time working with Cheat Engine.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! it work but have a glitch,it is not unlimited,just a lot of time more and when you leave the titan you must deactivate infinite time cheat or the cooldown of the character glich.(thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)

Huh, what it should do is pause the timer all together. Are you using the buddy titan transformation? For some reason when you use that it doesn't completely freeze the timer. It will just last a little longer and eventually ends up taking you out of titan mode. But this should work completely on when your current playable character has titan transformation.

XanaTitan303
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XanaTitan303 »

Oh ok,thank you anyway for the cheat!

SpaceShark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpaceShark »

XanaTitan303 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:13 pm
Oh ok,thank you anyway for the cheat!
No problem, I started lurking this thread in hopes of the same thing. I am sorry about the little issue you were having but I can't seem to find the issue that causes it. It just seems to be some sort of separate timer that the buddy's have. But it should work with playable characters that have the titan transform skill!

longxa762
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by longxa762 »

what does it mean by add 4 titans elimination?

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

SpaceShark wrote:

Edit: this only appears to work with the playable character titan, NOT the buddy titan. The buddy titan timer seems to extend a bit but it doesn't completely pause the timer and it will eventually kick you out of titan form.
welp, skipped this post :lol: :lol: sorry...
well you can trace it back and find out if it's share the same address as yours, have you tried to see what accesses the address?

EDIT:
I've seen your script not yet tested it tho, and i see you just nop it. why don't you try to extend the timer a bit?

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

longxa762 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:58 am
what does it mean by add 4 titans elimination?
viewtopic.php?p=39293#p39293 :D

SpaceShark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpaceShark »

Vee_ wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:54 am
SpaceShark wrote:

Edit: this only appears to work with the playable character titan, NOT the buddy titan. The buddy titan timer seems to extend a bit but it doesn't completely pause the timer and it will eventually kick you out of titan form.
well you can trace it back and find out if it's share the same address as yours, have you tried to see what accesses the address?

EDIT:
I've seen your script not yet tested it tho, and i see you just nop it. why don't you try to extend the timer a bit?
I actually found out how to do it by following your advice on noping the timer. I figured it would be easier to just play as a titan indefinitely instead of just having a longer timer. That's why i added the kill switch so if you wanted to ditch the titan form sooner you could flip off the titan timer and then turn that on.(This is also the first cheat I've ever made so I had no idea how to extend it even if i wanted) As for the buddy timer i have no idea what address that actually is. It seems to work independently than the actual titan timer.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

SpaceShark wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:17 am
I actually found out how to do it by following your advice on noping the timer. I figured it would be easier to just play as a titan indefinitely instead of just having a longer timer. That's why i added the kill switch so if you wanted to ditch the titan form sooner you could flip off the titan timer and then turn that on.(This is also the first cheat I've ever made so I had no idea how to extend it even if i wanted) As for the buddy timer i have no idea what address that actually is. It seems to work independently than the actual titan timer.
yeah i mean, you can change your code like this

Code: Select all

{ Game   : AOT2_EU.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2018-03-28
  Author : Vee

This script just sample, you can try it tho XD
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(timer_off,AOT2_EU.exe,F3 0F 5C C2 F3 0F 11 41 04 F3 0F 10 41) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"AOT2_EU.exe"+8B0166)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
//  subss xmm0,xmm2     // => this function substract something, maybe you can nop this function only?
//  movss [rcx+04],xmm0 // => Your address
  // Or maybe you can nop both address and see how it goes...
  jmp return

timer_off:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(timer_off)

[DISABLE]

timer_off:
  db F3 0F 5C C2 F3 0F 11 41 04

unregistersymbol(timer_off)
dealloc(newmem)
See this function:

subss xmm0,xmm2
you can nop this function or

// subss xmm0,xmm2
// movss [rcx+04],xmm0
nopping both of them

Or maybe, you can change it to this?

{ Game   : AOT2_EU.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2018-03-28
  Author : Vee

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(timer_off,AOT2_EU.exe,F3 0F 5C C2 F3 0F 11 41 04 F3 0F 10 41) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"AOT2_EU.exe"+8B0166)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
//  subss xmm0,xmm2
  movss xmm0,[rcx+04]
  movss [rcx+04],xmm0

jmp return

timer_off:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(timer_off)

[DISABLE]

timer_off:
  db F3 0F 5C C2 F3 0F 11 41 04

unregistersymbol(timer_off)
dealloc(newmem)

either way you can analyze your code for further feature. btw i use aob for this script you can try it and maybe update your script with it.

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sushi-Maki »

SpaceShark wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:17 am
Vee_ wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:54 am
Spoiler
SpaceShark wrote:

EDIT:
Hi, Vee & SpaceShark,

First of all, thanks to you SpaceShark for the "Titant Timer", excellent work for your first cheat !!!

@ Vee & SpaceShark, could you "merge" the SpaceShark's two scripts into one to be able to activate and deactivate our
Titan Form with a single hotkey, much like it worked in A.O.T. Wings of Freedom, please ?

With this "little" (:p) modification, SpaceShark's script would be just perfect !

Thanks in advance for your answer ;)

Araraura
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Araraura »

Even if it's not possible to change the equipment's stats, it may be possible to change their appearances into other equips or change their unique effect

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sushi-Maki »

wrong post ... sorry :/

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

Game was update today, most table don't work :|