Synthetik [PLAZA]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
alset85
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Synthetik [PLAZA]

Post by alset85 »

New update 23. Pls come back OP.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

agamemnon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by agamemnon »

pls update~ thank you

ArmY of 0n3
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ArmY of 0n3 »

BUMP - Updated the table to v23.4 !

2much
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 2much »

ArmY of 0n3 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:57 pm
BUMP - Updated the table to v23.4 !
Thank you for the update!!
But the Inf.credits doesn't seems to working,can you fix it?

KAWA
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KAWA »

Game recieved patch today. Sadly table doesn't work anymore :cry:
Would love to see an update!

Current version- 24.10

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

I would love to get stats address, increasing luck and scavenging is helping a lot to find items.
Found it using the method mentioned here but have to redo it always on each play-through...

egortwo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by egortwo »

Please update)

cgdestroyer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cgdestroyer »

Would be great if this would be updated for newest version :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Do you people do anything besides playing games? This guy has willingly kept with all game updates and not a single one of you considered "what if I update the table myself?" There's no such thing as "I don't have the experience to". STOP. FUCKING. PLAYING. GAMES. That's how you begin to learn how to write your own tables.

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

Hello SunBeam,
As a matter of fact I am trying to make the table for this game, but it is difficult...

If you would like to help, please do, if not, well don't :D

There seems to be some form of use case thingy before the function is executed to decrease the number of items usage left, whenever I edit it (nop it) the game crashes, which led me to believe that there is more to it than meets the eye...

So far I can successfully find all values once they change, all stats for player, items left, but searching for pointers didn't work for me, aob is a work in progress...

So here it is: [Link]
- No idea if the link will work

The address is there but the function is accessing a lot of other addresses, the game once you switch map, changes all pointers, etc...

Structure is simple, all codes seem to start with the same address, lets say 32... but there is no module that I can find in search parameters of cheat engine to limit the scanning to just certain address set. The closest module that it seems would fit has 0 results, so that didn't work out.

TLDR: tried pointers, doesn't work, tried to make simple code injection, to nop the code that writes to said value, to change value, etc, crashes the game... Read the previous scripts, there is little similarities between the old code and the current one, and just to note, tried to search for unique bytes to make aob scan, failed also...

Help is welcome and appreciated.
Thanks.

On the other note, Sunbeam I am trying not to get into a fight with you for multiple of reasons, but I do have to point out that you are complaining at a forum for cheating at games about people playing games and wanting to cheat or cheat at games...

To put this in perspective, the guy was doing updates for pirated version of the game. Now as part of the Humble Monthly bundle, that game is part of my collection and latest version is 24.10. The update is not coming for whatever reason, and he is not obligated to do it, but a simple and quick look at how I posted on the game Evergarden that I did this morning, I am not willing nor will I be doing updates for it. Simple, clean, no problems. Explained how I found stuff, how to look, gave pointers as best as I could (the code is a mess, but beginners code is always messy xD). Maybe he doesn't own legal copy of it, or simply is not playing it again, or wasting time doing it, completely his freedom, as is ours to ask if it is possible, since there seems to be no clear indication that he will not be doing, as he was willing to do all previous updates... And I did started doing my own table while I am playing the game, otherwise why do tables? So he did all the previous ones, is it possible to expect him to do the new one?

egortwo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by egortwo »

xacegod, I also tried to create a working prototype. But all I get is to find one value (which changes with each level) The sunbeam is wrong)

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:06 pm
Do you people do anything besides playing games? This guy has willingly kept with all game updates and not a single one of you considered "what if I update the table myself?" There's no such thing as "I don't have the experience to". STOP. FUCKING. PLAYING. GAMES. That's how you begin to learn how to write your own tables.
You seem eager to hold people to your own standards. Hard to convince people by telling them advice as if you know what they do and should do. When they stopped playing games, they'd more likely do something else than learn table-making. Maybe that something is more beneficial and interesting to them than making tables, I doubt you have effectively convinced them otherwise.

You don't care and just want to vent? Well it's your forum, chief.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

variante wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:10 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:06 pm
You seem eager to hold people to your own standards. Hard to convince people by telling them advice as if you know what they do and should do. When they stopped playing games, they'd more likely do something else than learn table-making. Maybe that something is more beneficial and interesting to them than making tables, I doubt you have effectively convinced them otherwise.

You don't care and just want to vent? Well it's your forum, chief.
If you stop playing games for a week, then sure: [day 1] go outside; [day 2] learn coding; [day 3] have sex; [day 4] do something else; [day 5] learn coding; etc. Stopping from playing games means you don't touch the game.. and not.. play the game for 12 hrs, then 'stop playing' and "try" to do something else T_T. It doesn't work like that. And it's not my forum, chief. Another misconception that an ADMIN owns the forum T_T. Another misconception is the belief that I only look at this topic. Well, check my activity, you can track whatever the fuck I do. This topic and you are not so special, really :) Enough said.

yes2u3no
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yes2u3no »

Could someone please update the table? It no longer works for game version 24.3. Thank you :D

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:44 pm
If you stop playing games for a week, then sure: [day 1] go outside; [day 2] learn coding; [day 3] have sex; [day 4] do something else; [day 5] learn coding; etc. Stopping from playing games means you don't touch the game.. and not.. play the game for 12 hrs, then 'stop playing' and "try" to do something else T_T. It doesn't work like that. And it's not my forum, chief. Another misconception that an ADMIN owns the forum T_T. Another misconception is the belief that I only look at this topic. Well, check my activity, you can track whatever the fuck I do. This topic and you are not so special, really :) Enough said.
Your central premise is "people should stop playing and start learning table-making", which comes with 2 implicit assumptions. First, people have time to learn table-making if they cut their playtime. A counter-argument is that they may be too busy to even play, thus seeking cheats to cut the grindy parts. Second, if they don't have time, then table-making should replace what they're already doing. A counter-argument is that they may be productive in other worthwhile areas, thus explaining their busy schedules. You can refute by saying they're not "returning the favour", and I'd argue that they may be, in ways much more indirect than you think. You can dismiss all my points as untrue, and I'd demand evidence. People are innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.

Sure I'm not special and you are, I fail to the relevance of that though. Everyone is special in their own mind.