Assassin Creed 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Burebista
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin Creed 2

Post by Burebista »

Hello!
Invisibility is not working (at least in Uplay edition). Can you update table, or tell me the Value Type to try find it myself?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ no probs with that cheat on my side (kinda obvious :)). And I forgive you about the "value" request: it is a 1-byte 'flag'... and if you know about structures, you'll find it in 'BhvAssassin'. (you see that in the script)

all jokes aside: (and I assume that you can enable 'player status')
a) it never works, or only at certain situations? (eg: you can not pass guards in front of doors, and such ~ they will still push you away)
b) it is the Delux vs ? if it is, do you use a particular crack (I got 3 of them on my disk, and have tested all 3 of them back then)
(also, upload your game's exe for me to download)

Burebista
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Burebista »

I got the game from Uplay thanks to the recent giveaway.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Burebista wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:27 pm
The Uplay version was the Standard edition when they were handing it out for free recently afaik.

Only Steam has the Deluxe edition.

crfrony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by crfrony »

Hi, - Notoriety not running....

crfrony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by crfrony »

Burebista wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:27 pm
Hello, how did you solve it? Thank you!

Burebista
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Burebista »

Didnt solve it yet.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ of course, it is not solved. you guys are running the standard edition (handed out for free just recently); while the table is made for Deluxe Ed (did a quick search just now: uplay & steam offer this version).

Like I suggested: upload your exe, and I'll have a look at it. If code can be found/integrated easily enough, I'll have a go. Else, I suggest you upgrade that standard vs "somehow" (no idea what that'll cost)...
(fyi: I do not have the habit to "downgrade" my tables, and for good reason ~ see it as a 'lockdown' present)

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

[Delete this]
Last edited by Exeter on Wed May 06, 2020 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@Exeter: #Burebista mailed me his/her exe earlier today, but just to be sure, have your version uploaded as well. And if it is no issue, can you also upload your Steam (deluxe) vs too? (so I can compare with my own vs)

Much appreciated; and thx in advance.
cheers

@others: no promises & no ETAs 8-)

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

-
Last edited by Exeter on Wed May 06, 2020 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@crfrony: try following:
a) 1st select 'Steam' as DRM; and see if you can enable 'Player Status'. if it does, try Notoriety...
b) if not, right-click 'Player Status', then select ' [Group Config ~ 'unhide' Children] (basically 1st option will have no flag).
With 'Steam' still on, enable the Notoriety cheat. Do you see a value now, and if you change it to eg {0.5}, does it actually set/change notoriety?
Feedback: if it works out with 'Steam' enabled, try all other cheats to see whether these work as well... Let me know how that goes...

Btw: do you also have a problem with 'invisibilty' (see below)?

@Burebista: it is not (yet) clear to me why 'invisibility' is not working for you (as the code I found is exactly the same ~ well, I've checked "pure" code via x32dbg only, so not really running the game). Try following:
a) double-click the '<script>' tag next to 'player status'; which opens the script window. Now, press the [OK] and let me know if you get a warning message (and obviously what it states)
b) follow same steps as suggested to #crfrony; basically trying to 'run' with Steam selected.

@Exeter: thx for the files; will check them out in a moment... And yeah: they do not seem to register a particular version in their exe's. It's been awhile that I've verified registry values here, but I believe it is registered in there. In that case: somebody at QA deserves some spanking :)

Burebista
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Burebista »

Same for Steam

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

I'm going to assume you did this, but I noticed it wasn't enabled in your screenshot. Did you try enabling this? What happens when you try it?

I'm pretty sure that script needs to be enabled as well for the invisible one to work. (Correct me if I'm wrong @Paul)

Burebista
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Burebista »

Cant enable that, it gives me a bing sound when trying to enable it.