Assassin Creed 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
simonov.ghost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin Creed 2

Post by simonov.ghost »

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:15 pm
^ an excellent idea to "pop" that image; saves us some considerable time.

i'm going to need some info: Win vs ? game_exe vs ? upload your exe for me to download/check ! (if you are using a crack, tell me which one). also: try prev table; but it follows the same path, so...

what you can try as well: double-click script and go down to line 58 'writeInteger(addrInv,...'; and put 2 '--' (without them '') in front of it (basically you'll be commenting out that line ~ it will turn grey-ish). Then press [OK] at the bottom; and try enabling the script...
=> if you then get a similar error a few lines lower, then do the same on line 61

=> and finally (if still no result): find ' --if syntaxcheck then return end' (line 23); and remove those 2 '--' (and [OK] ofc)
note: some stuff might work then; others not. and even no cheats working at all...
Wheres the Password Bro
I can't find these password

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ginger256
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ginger256 »

I sure it shows it in winrar when you double click the file.

PiKâNTo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PiKâNTo »

sigh, i give up trying to help

guess the f$#$#^g password

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

yep, it is really sad to see these request pop-ing up now and then. I mean: this topic contains a mere 7 (seven) pages and they can not even be bothered to go through them... ?! but top of the bill: where would one expect the pw to be in the 1st place, hmmm?

FYI:
@Ginger256: sadly, 'comments' only seem to work with winrar (definitely not with 7zip, and perhaps not even pre winrar v5.x) ?!
@PiKâNTo: "sigh" indeed.
+1 to both of you for taking the time to respond, but don't bother next time; i stopped responding "ages" ago...
cheers, gents

mishun176
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mishun176 »

PiKâNTo wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:07 am
maybe pw stands for PassWord ?
WHY it is password protected? is another question
interesting question i might add

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ good question indeed; and you're forgiven for not knowing this...
Just upload ANY file - which is a "non-native" CT table - and read the comments before actually uploading that file. It has been mentioned/discussed at the time of introduction (forgot in which section), but basically it relates to the website_hoster's security (~ or something in those lines). Iow it's a FRF rule...

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

mishun176 wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:36 pm

WHY it is password protected? is another question
interesting question i might add
See the sticky in every part of the forum

ChestnutEnjoyer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ChestnutEnjoyer »

Hi, I'm very new to cheat engine. I have a question regarding different platforms: do the cheats created for AC2 PC work in AC2 for PS3 too? Is the memory mapping too different? Thanks in advance

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

my short answer would be: no. and google: "little endian versus big endian".
that said: there seems to be some "way" to use CE (server) with playstation, but i have no experience at all in that area (not a console man myself, btw)

ChestnutEnjoyer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Paul44 wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 6:05 am
my short answer would be: no. and google: "little endian versus big endian".
that said: there seems to be some "way" to use CE (server) with playstation, but i have no experience at all in that area (not a console man myself, btw)
Thanks for your fast answer! I'm actually doing it on "PC". I'm using RPCS3 emulator. I already know some parts of the game like save files are pretty similar to their PC counterpart, so memory probably is too.

Since you have a lot experience with AC2 and cheat engine, I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I'd like to find a way to unlock the content that got lost after uplay was decomissioned (Auditore crypt, Altaïr Robes, bonus dye, etc.). I've found some matches when I search for "AuditoreCrypt" string on memory, but I cant find a way of unlocking it with a bitflag or something. Any advice?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

"so memory probably is too": there is/will be a big difference between save_file and memory. in fact, endianness is all about memory_allocation. and as middleware, we got that emulator on "top of that" as well.
ps: if you want to know if CE actually works within these boundaries, just scan for Money (= 4-byte value) and change it. if it gets picked up, then you have your answer...

as for your request:
a. Auditore crypt (and other sidemissions): as far as i know, these can - currently - only be unlocked using a "save unlocker" (see csrin). whether this works in your configuration, needs to be tested ofc.
b. outfits/dye: #translu made an unlocker for that one (see [ viewtopic.php?t=8808 ]). i can not recall what it unlocks exactly though...

and no: i would not be able to help you out here; even with Win vs

ChestnutEnjoyer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Thanks for your answer, again! I can confirm that CE actually works with rpcs3, I did the same money test you've mentioned yesterday and it worked. I will try what you've suggested, fingers crossed.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Paul44 wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 5:14 pm
i can not recall what it unlocks exactly though...

Code: Select all

1) scimitar::ac2::InventoryMenu::IsLocked(scimitar::ac2::ItemSlotType)
2) _DWORD __cdecl scimitar::ac2::ShopItemSettings::GetItemPrice(scimitar::ac2::ShopItemSettings *__hidden this)
3) _DWORD __cdecl scimitar::ac2::InventoryItemSettings::LoadInitialStatus(scimitar::ac2::InventoryItemSettings *__hidden this)
4) scimitar::BaseArray<scimitar::Handle<scimitar::ac2::InventoryItemSettings>, scimitar::SmallArrayData, scimitar::DefaultAllocatorTrait>::Exist(scimitar::Handle<scimitar::ac2::InventoryItemSettings> const&)
His script hooks or modifies stuff in all those 4 above.

BR,
Sun

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ "InventoryItemSettings": interesting as it seems to be another inventory item (like Money f.e.); might have a look at it in due time...
Actually more interested in 'adding' ingredients: i got this far in understanding that - let's say 3 'salpeters' - actually correspond with 3 inventory records (iow not 1 record with value = 3 ~ though come to think of it: what-if one changes '1' to '3' ?!...)

thx for the feedback.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I'm currently mapping AC2 from the Mac binary with debug symbols. So I'll know a tad later WTF is going on :)

BR,
Sun