Assassin Creed 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin Creed 2

Post by Exeter »

@Paul

I just tested the table.

v5.3 indeed does not work. But I still have an older version of your table (5.2), that one instantly works:

Hope that helps a bit in figuring out where it's going wrong.

Something in 5.3 broke with the scripts it seems.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

[Edit]
I think I figured it out. The Uplay/Steam activator is somehow switched around.

5.3 works if I set it to Steam, whereas 5.2 works on Uplay. No idea why, but yeah.

@Burebista - Try swapping from Uplay to Steam in the 'Please select' area of the table, or vice versa. See if it activates correctly then.

Burebista
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Burebista »

[Update] The main characters seems to see you even with invisibility on.

Still, can you upload v5.2.

OK seems to work. I am not launching the shortcut.
I am launching AssassinsCreedII.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Assassin's Creed II

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@Burebista: it is not clear to me 'what' you do/select exactly; using 'Steam' or 'Uplay'? Also: check up on my earlier request (incl script test); if not, I'm in the dark here; iow be more precise/detailed in your feedback...
(if you get errors, this will probably also explain the 'invisibility' issue)

@Exeter: thx for reporting back; again much appreciated. As for the differences between the 2 vs: it looks like I've chosen a different code for the playerhealthcheck (probably conflicting at some points with enemies). And as for switching: funny thing is I had somebody 'on email' a couple weeks back, who could not get the health script enabled; until s/he changed it to 'Steam' (as s/he had the Steam vs). Not uncommon though: I've seen this "effect" also with other titles...

Anyways: good suggestion to upload the 'old' table again; although I'm sure this will introduce other issues...

truterich
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by truterich »

I´m using the steam deluxe version right now but can´t enable the 5.5 table at all (after choosing the right process I cant set the first entry to active).
5.2 and 5.3 work (teleporting is fun btw, even though I am not able to activate godmode).

Are there any known workarounds?

Freeroam practically is the thing I´m most interested in ^^

-----

Update after 6.2 -> Absolutely everything works! Great job!

MajinHaku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Assassin Creed 2

Post by MajinHaku »

Hi, what's the password for the 6.1 file? I can't seem to find it anywhere in this thread.

MajinHaku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Assassin Creed 2

Post by MajinHaku »

Nevermind lol

MeNIC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Assassin Creed 2

Post by MeNIC »

[USER=7422]@Paul44[/USER]

Hello!

I'd like to ask, can you reupload 5.5?

I really wanted to try the freeroam option but my game crashes as soon as i activate the Teleport & Coordinates box in 6.1.
Last edited by MeNIC on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Assassin Creed 2

Post by Paul44 »

^ I'll do that AFTER you've uploaded your game EXE somewhere for me to download (as I'd like to know why)... ;)

Just pm with link and exe vs info (if using crack, do provide that info as well); or post here.

MeNIC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Assassin Creed 2

Post by MeNIC »

[USER=7422]@Paul44[/USER] here's the [URL='https://files.catbox.moe/pnk1lv.zip']link[/URL] for the .exe

Yeah it's cracked, from a repack made by elamigos.

through my testing it worked through ubisoft version on the earlier table versions.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Assassin Creed 2

Post by Paul44 »

^ thx. and another thx for reminding me on how NOT to use/insert asm code. You actually reminded me of my basic rule #1: "never include original call/jmp in your inserted opcode" (it is bound to go wrong at some point...)

Anyways: I've updated table to v6.2 (it took me more time to test everything again, then update the script :))

ps: remind me again when it got (completely) broken :rolleyes:

ps2: v5.5 & 5.8 crashed on me too... (if you still want/need it, then just pm me)

MeNIC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Assassin Creed 2

Post by MeNIC »

Won't be needed anymore.

v6.2 is working flawlessly, thank you very much man, you're amazing :D

MichiS97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MichiS97 »

Hi,

thank you very much for this table, it works perfectly!
But is it possible to generate a generic trainer for this in Cheat Engine?
I'd like to be able to activate some scripts from the table with button combinations instead of having to minimize the game.
I tried the standard "generate generic trainer lua script from table" option in CE to activate God Mode and giving myself infinite ammo but it doesn't work.

Can you help me out here? Cheers!

EDIT: I figured it out. Sorry.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ see; that is where I make the difference between a beginner and a "beginner". I would actually have posted the solution as well... :oops:

anyways: I'm assuming here that s/he has started using the 'Set hotkeys' feature of CE itself. Just right-click any item/line in the addresslist, and configure to your liking...

MichiS97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MichiS97 »

Paul44 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:26 pm
^ see; that is where I make the difference between a beginner and a "beginner". I would actually have posted the solution as well... :oops:

anyways: I'm assuming here that s/he has started using the 'Set hotkeys' feature of CE itself. Just right-click any item/line in the addresslist, and configure to your liking...
That's exactly what I did.
Now if only I could find a way to deactivate and activate all my cheats with a single button press.
I'm basically using God Mode and "Infinite Items" at all times but that makes my game crash every time I complete a chapter in the game.
I'm guessing that's because the values for health and items are being written into the old offsets even though they have changed.

Is there a way to circumvent this somehow?