Assassin Creed 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin Creed 2

Post by Paul44 »

^ well, you get a '+1' for reporting back, that's for sure :)

anyways:
a) dis/enabling cheats within a group can be done by right-clicking that group and select [Group config ~ Activating... it's children]. If you want this done for several specific groups/items at the time you'll need to use a lua script for that... Or create a new group only containing your preferred cheats. However: most group_scripts need to run for their (sub)cheats to work properly...!
b) I do not have a "Infinite Items" cheat; so you probably lock all Inventory Supplies (or use an entirely different table)
c) is chapter = sequence, or chapter = mission? if you can reproduce the crash - and possibly provide a save (not legit as I can/will not use that) right before ending/crashing - I could have a look at it. I can't recall actually playing a complete sequence, but definitely finished some missions without problems (and all cheats enabled ofc)... Iow it would also help greatly if you can pinpoint the offending script; thus enable 1 script and finish your "chapter"/etc...

ps: the crash could indeed be caused by scripts trying to write to incorrect mem_addresses (most likely by ptrs getting reset/zero-ed). Most of the time, the game code itself takes care of that, so...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MichiS97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MichiS97 »

a) I'll just try creating a new group, thanks!
b) Yeah, I meant that I'm locking all inventory supplies
c) chapter = sequence but that's only part of it. It generally happens from time to time when entering a new area like the Assassin tombs, when starting a mission, when starting a new sequence, etc. But it doesn't happen always. I'll try to get a few more hours of playtime in in the next few days and will get back to you if I can provide new info.

alex14676
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alex14676 »

Can somebody please give me a password for the file?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ see also here: [ viewtopic.php?p=141424#p141424 ]
( or redownload, but this time read before doing so...)

renandantas71
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by renandantas71 »

MajinHaku wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:40 pm
Hi, what's the password for the 6.1 file? I can't seem to find it anywhere in this thread.
Hey I need the password, I can't find :(

mogan13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mogan13 »

hi.
im new here so i downloaded this table but its password protected.
can you help me here??

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

mogan13 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:31 pm
hi.
can you help me here??
Where the download links are it literally says "pw: Fearless".
Last edited by Rhark on Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mogan13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mogan13 »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:32 pm
mogan13 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:31 pm
hi.
can you help me here??
Where the download links are it literally says "pw: fearless".
i've tried fearless :)

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

It's case sensitive. Capital F in Fearless

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ @Rhark: just to be clear, I do appreciate you helping out here. But picture this:
a) this topic consists of 4 (four !) pages of comments: it should take less then a minute to scan them (meaning: the answer might already be given on any of those 4... pages)
b) on this 4th page alone, 3 people are asking for that pw (including me - and you clearly - hinting where to go/what to try)
c) i'm not questioning the capabilities of these gents in any way, as this is purely a matter of 'lazyness'. my dear gamers: if a file is pw-protected, what would be thè most logical place to look for first? hmmm....?

hence: I no longer respond to thàt particular request; anything else i'm willing to "buy".

btw: +1 on your account (and I'll give you another +1000 if you do not 'hint' to pw's anymore, if you catch my drift :))
cheers

ps: I do not need explicit "thank you's" either; every 'tick' on that download counter is a '+1' in my book. having said: I admit it does give a good feeling now and then

Kelso7160
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kelso7160 »

Whats the password to the rar file? I searched everywhere..

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

@Kelso7160

Fearless

dpamzo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dpamzo »

I'm trying to use the table but I keep getting this particular error. I am not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help here? I can't seem to find anyone with the same issue.

Incase the image doesn't show, when I open v6.9 or v6.8 it first of all says [<no/incorrect Game process selected>] and only lists AC 2 ~ Delux Edition (Uplay & Steam) and Error & Settings in the table list (with no other options). This remains the problem when I load the game first and run cheat engine. The only thing that changes is that AC2 is listed as the active process.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^yep, image not accessible... (use something like 'imgur', and post its link instead)

that said: assuming you are a beginner, CE is not "comparable" with your standard trainer in that you'll need to activate them cheats first yourself. practically - and in particular for most of my tables - a) load the game, then your save b) while ingame, load the table (which should then detect/attach the game automatically) c) enable the main script (green-ish entry) by enabling it ("crossing/ticking" its left box_square) d) you'l then see an overview of all cheats, which you can dis/enable in the same way...
(some of these cheats are straightforward; others expect you to follow some action in a specific order ~ check out readme...)

ps: if you feel uncomfortable/intimidated using a trainer like this: 1) we all had to overcome this at first 2) many youtubes out there to guide you.

Stripy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stripy »

Table Is Too Amazing. It Was Working Fine But Now After Some Time My Game Crashes Please Help