Assassin Creed 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KennethP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin Creed 2

Post by KennethP »

I need help every time I do this my game crashes Image please right click the image and open it to a new tab

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I would be highly surprised if the game crashes just by locking them values. However: that you crash at some point - during/after FTs, city_switching, cutscenes - that i can understand (one of the reason why i introduced F11/F12 ~ see readme)

that said: if you can reproduce the crash and give me that particular (sub)mission or - in case non-legit - also upload your save for me to try out (even better), then I have something to work on. I honestly can (and will) not spend the time hoping to (evt) crash this way.
(i vaguely recall trying this in the past, and could not catch that. but also - vaguely - remember others reporting crashes as well, so...)
bottomline: tell me how to reproduce your crash and/or provide a save leading to such crash.

ps: +1 for the image (saves a lot of both our times)
tip: since you lock them values, you might want to keep these low as well (say: 10 ~ similar to knifes). i'm not saying that will stop the crashing as i do not think these have particular max_values, but one never knows (never looked into that btw)...

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ i was able to reproduce a crash scenario: went to tomb in Venice, then aborted mission...
(added some additional tests, but it keeps crashing and can't seem to pinpoint culprit... yet ~ might take a lua approach evt)

-EDIT- Tackled possible crashes:
* i strictly use Lua now to collect all base (ptr) info (far more forgiving, and CE tackles/shields most exceptions gracefully); so it migth take 2-3 secs before values get updated. Transition (cutscenes, travelling, etc) will need similar time to get updated again.
* as stated, i've tested this with the san marco tomb (revisiting/aborting 3 times no longer crashes the game; before that, it was pretty guaranteed during/after 1st visit). that said: this is only one particular situation, so... if you do come across other crash "contexts", you'll need to reproduce that for me to have a look at !
* initial testing seems to show that - with no values locked - all seems to be running fine ?! for this reason, i've added an additional "option" in the main script that - when detecting transition - will auto-unlock appropriately. (see script: set 'doUnlock = 1')
However: transition is also detected when [ESC]-ing or opening up the map, which therefor will also cause 'unlocking' (and probably impractical to use)
ps: if this is workeable for you, then you must save the table manually to keep this change permanently.
* for Standard vs, i've only tested "enabling scripts" and correct collection of them values. The save i had for that installment, was way early in the game, so...
* and i've also updated the god/invisible flags in that they'll get properly updated at all times now !
* proof of concept: table tested accordingly: [ ]

webmonkey1120
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by webmonkey1120 »

whats the password for the rar file?????????????

SvePes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SvePes »

Sorry for necroposting, but I'm having issues in running this table, I'm getting this error when enabling the cheats:
<<Lua error in the script at line 11:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=......"]:48: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value>>
Screenshot attached:
I did wait a while before trying to run the table so it could load values but it seems to not to that, although it is correctly attaching to the game's process, any help?
Edit: I am running the Uplay version

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ an excellent idea to "pop" that image; saves us some considerable time.

i'm going to need some info: Win vs ? game_exe vs ? upload your exe for me to download/check ! (if you are using a crack, tell me which one). also: try prev table; but it follows the same path, so...

what you can try as well: double-click script and go down to line 58 'writeInteger(addrInv,...'; and put 2 '--' (without them '') in front of it (basically you'll be commenting out that line ~ it will turn grey-ish). Then press [OK] at the bottom; and try enabling the script...
=> if you then get a similar error a few lines lower, then do the same on line 61

=> and finally (if still no result): find ' --if syntaxcheck then return end' (line 23); and remove those 2 '--' (and [OK] ofc)
note: some stuff might work then; others not. and even no cheats working at all...

SvePes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SvePes »

Sorry about that, didn't think it wouldn't attach it properly
Commenting the line 58 resolved the issue and now I can enable the cheats and use them! Thanks a ton, I'm so stupid for not trying it myself, anyway, I'll still provide the infos in case you might want them anyway

Win version is Windows 11
Game exe vs should be the latest released on uplay/ubiconnect, not using a crack, here's the download through wetransfer: [Link]
I had installed the game in the path: E:\Program Files\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Assassin's Creed II

Everything seems to be working so far so thanks a ton!
If you happen to still want to add any feature to the table, adding the collectable feathers and FOV control would be insanely useful, but I understand you might not want to keep working on a 11 years old game so I still appreciate the help you've given me!
Have a good day!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I'll have exe compare later on; if something comes up you'll know...
As for my suggestions: i'm assuming that the inventory does not show any values?!
btw: try to "enable" it again a few missions later...

> collectable feathers: Teleport ~ Icon Teleport ~ Feathers (option in the dropdown list)
> FOV: Teleport ~ Cam Distance

SvePes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SvePes »

Paul44 wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:21 am
^ I'll have exe compare later on; if something comes up you'll know...
As for my suggestions: i'm assuming that the inventory does not show any values?!
btw: try to "enable" it again a few missions later...
Yup, seems like enabling the cheats in sequence 6 works without having to comment the line!
Paul44 wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:21 am
> collectable feathers: Teleport ~ Icon Teleport ~ Feathers (option in the dropdown list)
> FOV: Teleport ~ Cam Distance
I'm so stupid for not having checked that... Thanks a lot!

mishun176
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mishun176 »

password protected? i don't see password anywhere

simonov.ghost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by simonov.ghost »

Whats the password On this Cheat