Dying Light - table v: 4.0.2 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chodbetachod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dying Light - table v: 3.0.9 CT

Post by chodbetachod »

Codcat wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:06 am
Sorry 3rd reply, here's current exe version details table needs updating to:

I have the same version number but different file size. I have the GoG edition of the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dying Light - table v: 3.0.10 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

Table Updated:
  • v 3.0.10: Update for game version 1.39.0 / 1.39.0.0
DyingLightGame.[v3.0.10].CT

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: DYING LIGHT - TABLE V: 3.0.10 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

CountStabbington wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:46 pm
I updated the addresses for version 1.30.

Infinite health doesn't work against electricity and DLC Hellraid wizards
Thanks for keeping the table upto date.

I don't have the new Hellraid DLC, but I plan to get it during the summer sale. Then I'll likely add a section for that DLC to the table.
I'll have to look into the electricity, didn't notice that.

CountStabbington
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: DYING LIGHT - TABLE V: 3.0.10 CT

Post by CountStabbington »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:02 am
CountStabbington wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:46 pm
I updated the addresses for version 1.30.

Infinite health doesn't work against electricity and DLC Hellraid wizards
Thanks for keeping the table upto date.

I don't have the new Hellraid DLC, but I plan to get it during the summer sale. Then I'll likely add a section for that DLC to the table.
I'll have to look into the electricity, didn't notice that.
It was a pleasure, thanks to you for this table, I updated the table for myself but then I wanted to share it.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dying Light - table v: 3.0.11 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

Table Updated:
  • v 3.0.11: Fixed "Player Health Dec. Hook" to work with electricity.
DyingLightGame.[v3.0.11].CT

CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

Note: Sometimes when u press "Update" the error message comes out or nothing happened, just try this:
1. Re-enable Backpack Script (Included the children inside it) and try to press the "Update" again
2. If no 1 didnt do anything good, dont disable the script yet just let it stay enabled and then use the medkit (Press H in the game) and press "Update" now

Item List is based on v1.39, it just helping tool for me to find the right position of the item i want since we cant do search in the swapper

Credit to ShyTwig16 (Base Table) and also ray2160 (Backpack Editor, i just got it from 1.16 version from his table)

Attachments
Item List v1.39.txt
(81.36 KiB) Downloaded 292 times
DyingLightGame.[v3.0.11] + Backpack Editor.CT
(825.67 KiB) Downloaded 622 times

Wowfe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wowfe »

Doesn't work, when I launch 3.0.11 this is what I get when I try to enable main hooks

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "CoordHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "F30F10xxxxxx488BxxF30F5883BC000000F30F58xxxxxxxxxxF30F11xxF30F10"

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "CoordHook.CEA"

Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"

CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

Wowfe wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:45 pm
Doesn't work, when I launch 3.0.11 this is what I get when I try to enable main hooks

Error with "CoordHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "F30F10xxxxxx488BxxF30F5883BC000000F30F58xxxxxxxxxxF30F11xxF30F10"

just curious, what version is ur game

QTEila
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by QTEila »

So question, does anyone know how to change your direct skill level? kinda want my survivor rank lowered after playing around a bit.

Like the memory location or something because can't really find lv25 through values lmao.

QTEila
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Dying Light - table v: 3.0.9 CT

Post by QTEila »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 4:32 pm
Lythelus, post: 137763, member: 42402 wrote:
So before receiving survivor rank exp, enable that script? Because I don't want it interfering with the other skills which I want to level up legitimately, thanks for the help btw.
Yeah that should work. Just don't climb or do anything else with it enabled if you don't want to level up the others.
Possible way to reset your level or change it to specifics?

NMss2
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NMss2 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:59 am
Table Updated:
  • v 3.0.11: Fixed "Player Health Dec. Hook" to work with electricity.
Any way to implement invisibility to general zombies and gang members as well? Like changing

Code: Select all

CombatantVisionWrtHook.CEA
to include those.

GosnitsSE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GosnitsSE »

Hello. Help with burglary, Urgently please. Roughly speaking, I am an ordinary user, but still. I will load my save and remember the number of seconds that I am in the game on this save. Launched cheat engine. I started searching in the range of values ​​in the given "Float" type for my 24 hours - in the range I entered from 86 400 to 86 410 seconds (because the game immediately starts the report). I sifted it out several times (the value increased) and got 2 values. I wanted to reduce the time by 60 seconds, but he returned it back, please help me, I have no knowledge. I have already tried with addresses and with code substitution - as in training =). But to no purpose, lay out the table cheat engin.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

GosnitsSE wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:47 pm
Hello. Help with burglary, Urgently please. Roughly speaking, I am an ordinary user, but still. I will load my save and remember the number of seconds that I am in the game on this save. Launched cheat engine. I started searching in the range of values ​​in the given "Float" type for my 24 hours - in the range I entered from 86 400 to 86 410 seconds (because the game immediately starts the report). I sifted it out several times (the value increased) and got 2 values. I wanted to reduce the time by 60 seconds, but he returned it back, please help me, I have no knowledge. I have already tried with addresses and with code substitution - as in training =). But to no purpose, lay out the table cheat engin.
Not sure what you're trying to do. But if you want to change the time of day, it's in the table. And there is also a timer freeze option in the table, it's in the "Time" section.

If you're just looking for a timer it's likely just the total seconds, not the time of day.

GosnitsSE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GosnitsSE »

[Link]
in the photo you can see, I marked with a red line that I am in the game for 24 hours, 45 minutes, 44 seconds - this corresponds to 89144 seconds. If you set the "single game" mode in the parameters and start the world in a conspiracy.
[Link]
By pause, you can find a value in the range 89144 to 89155 (since there is an error. If the game has added time). Having eliminated the value in the game "The value has increased", removing the game from the pause, we can get 2 results. How can I change it and make it smaller? does not work, try it yourself.

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Wowfe wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:45 pm

Also facing this issue. It is mainly occuring when starting CE before the game executable.
The Lua-Script section from this CT should not trigger automatically, which it sadly does and causes this issue ever often with this conditions.

Try to start CE after the game has been launched and your savegame being fully loaded.

On the other hand, @CT_creator: Can you please separate the Lua-part which causes this issue on automatic trigger to a regular main script header instead? Would spare lots of us the pain to remanage windows and Co. as this game still has a very bad fullscreen/borderless-alt-tab support, which is blocking the entire IO-peripherals unless you somehow unbug it with random button combinations.
Thank you.

Btw. some scripts related to like stamina, UV light and such ain't working correctly.
Trying to change them as "consume less, regenerate faster" are like "don't use XYZ at all", which kinda makes the gameplay too OP imho.
Other than that, I think I am missing the script "Being able to use Weapons/Equipment in safe zone".

Oh and yeah, v1.39.0.