Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Xarumondx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Xarumondx »

PLEASE UPDATE THIS TABLE I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THE MEDJAY OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ShyLana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShyLana »

Any Update?

Amamiya_Arisato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amamiya_Arisato »

Squall8 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:04 am
Table for Final Fantasy XV
Steam Game Version

Major Thanks to KS212 for gifting me the Ep. Ardyn DLC!

Ignore Recipe Ingredients tricks the game into thinking you have the max amount of most items. Can be used to unlock the whistles and chocobos! However, the actual value of your items remain the same. If you want to see your actual item value then just disable the script.

Other notes can be found in Table Extras

Features

Inf HP
One Hit Kill
Inf MP
Inf Tech Bar
Inf Armiger
Inf Dynastic Stance Duration
Inf Stamina
Inf Item Use
Inf Elemental Energy
Inf Spell Quantity
Unlock All Techniques
Ignore Recipe Ingredients
Inf Fishing Line Durability
No Magic Cooldown
Reset Level
Exp Gained Multiplier
Exp Multiplier At Rest
Skill Exp Multiplier
Tech Exp Multiplier
Hunter Rank Pointers
Activate Summons
--Instant Summons
--Invoke Specific Summon
100% Alterna Hit Rate
Death Drain Multiplier
Max Damage Output For Ignis
Max Rage Output For Gladio
Max Clarity
Valor Mod
Bestiary Options
--View Complete Bestiary
--Complete Bestiary (Permanent)
Load Saved Wea/Acc Stats
Max QP
Freeze Regalia Test Drive Timer
Freeze TOD (Dependent On Cielos TOD Script)
Freeze TOD (NOT Dependent On Cielos TOD Script)
Gil/AP Pointers
Item Finder
Highlighted Weapon Pointers
Highlighted Accessory Pointers
Magic Editor
Meal Duration + Editor
Status Effect Editor
--Inf Status Effect Duration
--No Negative Status Effects
Velocity Mods
Inf Chocobo Stamina
Chocobo Sprint Speed Multiplier
--Chocobo Glide Decent Rate
Chocobo Jump Height

Episode Ignis
--Max Clarity

Episode Gladiolus
--Freeze Score Attack Timer
--Combo Never Resets
--Status Effect Editor

Episode Prompto
--Freeze Time Trial Timer

Episode Ardyn
--Full Demon Gauge
--Can Always Execute Rising Phantom
--Inf Evade Duration
--Inf Double Jump
--Combo Multiplier
--Combo Doesnt Reset

Comrades
--Highlighted Weapon Pointers
--Highlighted Chocobo Stats

GachiOnFire's Scripts
--Customize Stats Multipliers

Cielos's Scripts
--Time Of Day Mod
--Custom Guest Member Mod

DrummerIX's Scripts
--Override Shop Item ID

Update History
Update 1 - Updated a few more scripts. Fixed Inf HP. Added directions on how to load the table above.

Update 2 - Updated a few more scripts. Added Inf Armiger!

Update 3 - Changed the hotkey for Inf Armiger to Tilde Key.

Update 4 - Finished updating demo table. Added Max Damage/Rage Output For Ignis/Gladio and Load Saved Weapon ATK Power. I will be working on improving this script for all stats on weapons and accessories.

Update 5 - Finished Load Saved Wea/Acc Stats.

Update 6 - Fixed Inf Item Use. I apologize for this. I meant to fix this much earlier..

Update 7 - Added a few more items to Item Finder, basically all the ones that aren't covered with Ignore Recipe Ingredients. There is a QP item that will let you add QP points. Find this under Key Items. I'm leaving out most key items from the list due to having no effect in game, there is no point in adding them. Added Hunter Rank Multiplier. Fixed issues with Inf HP and Inf Status Duration.

Update 8 - Fixed hotkey for Inf Armiger.

Update 9 - Changed comparison for Inf HP and Inf Status Effect Duration.

Update 10 - Fixed issues with Hunter Rank Multiplier. Can be dangerous to use, do so with caution. Added notes in Table Extras.

Update 11 - Thanks to Canes for pointing out Effect IDs in the Accessory structure, the one effect I tried testing on strangely doesn't work. Added the pointer under Accessory Finder. Will add the weapon effects later. Inf MP now supports the Ring of the Lucii.

Update 12 - Found some time to work on this! Added Skill Exp Multiplier.

Update 13 - Updated Table. Slowly reverting back to aob scans.

Update 14 - Added OHK option to Inf HP. This should fix the bugs in the DLC. Inf HP now supports Cor, Iris and Aranea. Inf Tech Bar now supports Ignis and Prompto as well. Added Max Clarity and Valor Mod. Added scripts for Episode Ignis that didn't carry over from the main game. I tested out Episode Gladiolus and everything seemed fine. I will start with Episode Prompto next.

Update 15 - Fixed a small issue with Inf Tech Bar, readded support for the Armiger Unleashed.

Update 16 - Fixed an issue with OHK option only triggering with Inf HP enabled. Added support for the Tournament monsters, or any monster for that fact, to Inf HP + OHK.

Update 17 - Added Activate Summons. Its best to pick only one summon at a time as I didn't bother scaling the chances. Supports Ramuh, Shiva and Titan, still looking for Leviathan. Added possible fix for gil/ap pointers.

Update 18 - Added Instant Summons. Summons will be available as soon as the battle starts. If used by itself it seems to only activate Ramuh unless specified otherwise. Updated Exp Multiplier and Skill Exp Multiplier.

Update 19 - Added all key items to Item Finder. Added Eos Green Peas as well to Item Finder and Have All Ingredients. Added Inf Dynastic Stance Duration.

Update 20 - Updated most of the table. Scripts I still need to update are Hunter Rank Multiplier, Max Damage/Rage Output and Load Saved Wea/Acc Stats. Untested scripts are Inf Item Use, Unlock All Techniques, EXP Multiplier and Episode Ignis scripts. Will have a full update within a few hours!

Update 21 - Updated for latest version. Episode Ignis scripts still untested. If anyone finds an issue let me know.

Update 22 - Updated Episode Ignis script.

Update 23 - Added pointer to Kw. Added Status Effect Editor and Freeze Score Attack Timer for Episode Gladio. Added Highlighted Weapon Pointers for Comrades. Comes with a DDL for Weapon IDs and Effects/Properties. Weapon IDs are still a work in progress. Some Properties are missing due to them not being in close proximity to the other IDs. I'll find them eventually. Tested by yours truly!

Update 24 - Added some more properties and weapons to Highlighted Weapon Pointers.

Update 25 - Fixed an issue with Inf Status Effect Duration that was causing crashes. Added Combo Never Resets for Eipsode Gladio. This should help with achieving a high score. Added Freeze Time Trial Timer for Episode Prompto.

Update 26 - Added Invoke Specific Summon. This now includes Leviathan! Removed each script for individual summons. This is best used with Instant Summons as I don't hook into the chances anymore. Also, I removed all structures from my table, making the download size significantly smaller!

Update 27 - Added Max QP and Highlighted Chocobo Stats for Comrades. I'm unsure if the highlighted function works as I only have one chocobo to test this on right now, so I'd appreciate feedback on whether this works or not.

Update 28 - Fixed Highlighted Chocobo Stats per what Cielos mentioned. Again I didn't even bother testing as I only had one chocobo, but I trust what Cielos had said.

Update 29 - Added a Revised table. Added EXP Multiplier At Rest. Added Complete Bestiary to make changes permanent. Removed the multiplier from Hunter Rank, added a pointer instead. Removed Have All Item scripts. May add them back later. Made a couple changes to Status Effect scripts.

Update 30 - Fixed issues with Ignore Crafting Requirements and Inf Elemental Energy on the revised table. Fixes item quantity being displayed as 0 when disabled.

Update 31 - Added Freeze Regalia Test Drive Timer, Freeze TOD (Dependent On Cielos TOD Script), Freeze TOD (NOT Dependent On Cielos TOD Script) and No Negative Status Effects. Revised table only.

Update 32 - Fixed an issue with No Negative Status Effects, where it would only take effect if the Magitek Barrier was enabled.

Update 33 - Added 100% Alterna Hit Rate and Velocity Mods. Improved Inf Status Effect Duration, fixed the issue where certain stats would go away after battle. Note this is not the correct way to go about making a proper speed/jump modifier. However this is something for you guys to mess around with until I figure out what is actually modifying the speed/jump values.

Update 34 - Changed the Wea/Acc Finder functions to Highlighted ones.

Update 35 - Added Reset Level. Fixed an issue with No Magic Cooldown.

Update 36 - Removed Velocity Mods from the main script. Made a standalone version instead. This will stop the hotkeys from having an effect after its been disabled.

Update 37 - Added some missing weapon IDs to the Highlighted Weapon Pointers for Comrades. Credit goes to 16893 for providing them. Changed the hotkey functionality for Velocity Mods. Description can be found in Table Extras.

Update 38 - Added a table for those who use Japanese text in game. Includes fixes for Inf HP+OHK, Inf MP, Meal Duration+Editor, and Status Effect Editor. Guest characters are not supported with Inf HP in the JP table yet, will fix this soon. Fixed a small issue on the main table as well.

Update 39 - Fixed the main script. A few scripts aren't working at the moment, which I will be fixing either tonight or tomorrow. These are small fixes, but I can't work on them until later. Broken scripts are highlighted in red. This will at least get you using most table functions again. NOTE: This was a very quick fix and everything remains untested.

Update 40 - Table fully updated. Removed supporting characters from Inf HP. You can add them when needed.

Update 41 - Updated table for the latest version.

Update 42 - Updated table for the latest version.

Update 43 - Fixed an issue with the Comrades Highlighted Weapon Pointers.

Update 44 - Fixed an issue with the Highlighted Accessory Pointers.

Update 45 - Table updated for the latest version!

Update 45.5 - Fixed default values for Chocobo stuff.

Update 46 - Fixed the pointers for Prompto in the Status Effect Editor.

Update 47 - Changed the behavior of Inf Status Effect Duration. It now excludes negative status effects so they'll function like normal. Fixed an issue with Inf Status Effect Duration where the party would become invulnerable upon activating.

Update 48 - Table updated for the latest Steam version. Includes GachiOnFire's Stats Multiplier script.

Update 49 - Fixed an issue with Unlock All Techniques. Fixed pointer for Kw.

Update 50 - Table updated for the latest version. Added Death Drain Multiplier. Kw is now under the [Comrades] section.

Update 51 - Fixed an issue with Inf Dynastic Stance Duration, where the effect wouldn't take place at all. This also fixed the Hunts menus from looking all screwy. Added Garuda to the DDL for summons.

Update 52 - Table updated for the latest steam version (Ep. Ardyn).

Update 53 - Table updated for the latest steam version.

Update 54 - Table updated for the latest steam version.

Update 55 - Table updated for the Ep. Ardyn DLC.
Update 56 - Added some more stuff for Ep. Ardyn. Added the JP fix.

Cielos's Table Here
DrummerIX's Table Here
OleMagne's Table Here
Marcus101RR's Table Here
louanbastos's AIO Table Here
Predprey's Table Here
Update please

Ronfantasy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ronfantasy »

Does this not work for the demo version? Looked everywhere tryna find a way to make it work for the demo but the checkbox for the Main Script never works.

mashrien
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mashrien »

Still no updates on this?- And sadly, ep.ardyn gets inf double jump but not the regular game?- Would make some of the tedious (eg; long-running, back-track-heavy, vertical) dungeons muuch faster to breeze through on subsequent playthroughs.. Crestholm Channels comes to mind, for one. Or Pitioss, because once you've done it 2-3 times, you just don't have the patience to do it again .. but the accessories and gloves, mm. Good stuff.

I've tried digging around for an 'is_on_ground' or 'can_jump' flag but haven't been able to find one.. I'm no pro, especially not any more. I gave up my memhacking back after ending my projects/tools/hacks for Final Fantasy XI - Online. Things have gotten infinitely more complex since those days and unfortunately I never kept up :(

BLAZER17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BLAZER17 »

Hello I'm completely new to cheat engine but is there a way to make a FOV mod for Final fantasy 15 when in normal gameplay mod

make the world look zoom out like the combat

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

Would love a table that can modify the chest count whilst playing justice mini game or make it so chests always spin in.

BLAZER17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BLAZER17 »

Hey is it possible to get a cheat table that can change the FOV of the game

snapx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snapx »

Hello there,

Is there any cheat to complete the datalog at once ? Like the bestiary one. I dind't saw this anywhere.
How can I find it out by myself ? I'm pretty new into this and I don't know how to scan for this.
Thanks for all, best regards.

EDIT: Since there is no numbers to seek (like potions quantity or HP, etc...); how do I find those addresses ?

Jordancreature97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jordancreature97 »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:10 pm
Here is a table with some scripts that I fix from Squall8, DrummerIX and Zendlalongka and few scripts from me.
Did not fix all the scripts!! And only played the main game not the dlc.

Activate the scripts that you want to use in the title screen!

v2: Removed Squall8 inf items because it messes with the Quest points script, so changed the quest points script. Added some scripts that don't allocate memory.

Have fun.
Curious which version of the game this works for. (Hoping mainly to use the instant summon option). Does it work with the basic Windows edition or do I need the complete edition with Episode Ardyn and whatnot?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

****************************************** UPDATE 4/16/2024 ***********************************************************
I updated my table for this game and am now releasing it here since I decided to offer my cheat table work for free again due to not having much time to hack many games. I believe it works for latest version of the game, but let me know if it doesn't. Enjoy!

**************************************************************************************************************************

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178&start=165#p36274

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:02 am
****************************************** UPDATE 4/16/2024 ***********************************************************
I updated my table for this game and am now releasing it here since I decided to offer my cheat table work for free again due to not having much time to hack many games. I believe it works for latest version of the game, but let me know if it doesn't. Enjoy!

**************************************************************************************************************************

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178&start=165#p36274
Thanks a bunch!
I took data from the PS4 modding era, and added Effect ID 2 on weapon edit, and also added all effect IDs in dropdown.

Effect ID 2 is 8 bytes away from 1. If a weapon has 2 abilities (say in comrades) Effect ID 1 will be 2nd visible slot.

Code: Select all

0105CED5:Aggressor
0105CED6:Aggressor II
0105CED7:Aggressor III
0105CED8:Aggressor IV
0105CED9:Aggressor X
0105CEC0:Air Supremacy
0105CEC1:Air Supremacy II
0105CEC2:Air Supremacy II
0105CEC3:Air Supremacy IV
0105CEC4:Air Supremacy X
0105CEF0:Airstep Saver