Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pappy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by pappy »

Hi, can I ask if there will be a origin version of the table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bunso
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bunso »

Does anyone know of a way to get the ring of lucii early? I want to start a completely new game with it as my main weapon. I've tried Drummer's override shop item id but it only has the ring as a key item and an accessory and I need it as a weapon.

Jookeringa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jookeringa »

Squall8 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:12 am
Update 50 added.
Hi @Squall8 it still broke the game when activating it in the main screen... It can br something with my game or machine?!

Thanks in advance.

gusgusTihihi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gusgusTihihi »

So this is not working anymore?

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Works for me, though fast traveling crashes me, though this could just be a issue with me and not the actual table.

SaintSalacious
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SaintSalacious »

A trick i've learned to get the table to hook without crashing is to do so as soon as you can. When i would wait to do it at the title screen it would more often than not crash out of the game so do it before it loads to that point. After i get that to work i can play the game for quite a bit before it crashes in game. I havent really taken the time to test what would prompt a crash but i will report back with it after the holidays. Thanks again for getting the table updated for us! Looking forward to more updates :-)

greatrees
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by greatrees »

I know this might sound dumb can anyone instruct me how to use this whole add ap/gil pointer thingy, I'm new to this whole thing.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Open main menu, open the script for gil/ap, it should show you the gil and ap values, just change them.

greatrees
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by greatrees »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:34 pm
Open main menu, open the script for gil/ap, it should show you the gil and ap values, just change them.
Hey! I looked at the values and they both have question marks, does that mean anything?

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

it means it cant find the value, are you sure your on the screen where the gil and ap is shown in the corner, if i remember what button brought it up it'd be better i think its start?

Cyber-PunkWoman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cyber-PunkWoman »

Hiya, I'm really new to modding FFXV and I've tried using the tables listed here but they all instant crash my game. All I want is one string of code to swap the Noctis model for Aranea, does anyone have that code or do I have to scan for her myself. I know how to modify currency but model id's are a total loss on me >.<

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Wasn't there a savegame for that? Use the data from that with the avatar system from a few patches back and you unlock everything including Aranea although I think you're forced into Noctis for a few sequences compared to swapping his model ID with another character.

Steam workshop mods might be a thing too but with Square Enix now stopping further development that also affects expanding the modding tools from the earlier planned support so it might not be perfect and never will as a result of development all but stopping once the next DLC comes out. (Episode Ardyn in March I believe it was.)

[Link]

Though if the game is available elsewhere (Such as Win10 Store for those who used that.) then the save data would not be compatible. Also any later additions likely aren't unlocked by this unless there's updated saves you can use to get these items.

Hmm but after a quick search it seems all you get from using this is the armor, not the character itself. Hmm well I guess that's not going to be too useful then if it's not complete and with the other avatar restrictions.
(Haven't played the game in months myself, was waiting for further updates and enhancements but I guess that's not happening either now with development stopping entirely soon.)

hemelson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hemelson »

Hello Everyone, kinda new here. when i load the script it says enable .72 and enable .73 (dev) but can't click it. Am i doing something wrong? kindly help me out thanks.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 51 added. Merry Christmas!

painkiller2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by painkiller2 »

Could someone please please help me figure out how to add Sarah as party member using Cielos's table, I'm a complete noob but I tried, I really tried for 10 hours straight already, still have no idea how to do it. I think I have to find out what Sarah address is then add it to table but yeah, I just couldn't manage to do it :cry: Please give me some guidance or instructions or anything really, I'm going crazy soon :cry: