Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lacus_veris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by lacus_veris »

MarcoReckless wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:24 am
lacus_veris wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:13 pm
Tuuuup! wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:10 pm
Here is a table with some scripts that I fix from Squall8, DrummerIX and Zendlalongka and few scripts from me.
Did not fix all the scripts!! And only played the main game not the dlc.

Activate the scripts that you want to use in the title screen!

v2: Removed Squall8 inf items because it messes with the Quest points script, so changed the quest points script. Added some scripts that don't allocate memory.

Have fun.
Thank you so much for your effort! I can confirm the table works. Some caveat for those who want to use it: Squall8 script must be checked in the main menu first time you boot the game. For some reason, script can't be checked if you 'quit to main menu' from an ongoing playthrough. Another thing that Zendlalongka's script gave me crash while activating from in-game with the added Metal Gear Solid alert sound effects while crashing, thought it was hilarious.
I'm doing this but despite that it still crashes when trying to load the game after enabling the Squall8 table or it doesn't get enabled at all after ticking the table checkmark and loading.
After looking more closely,the crashes are usually because of the game itself not the cheat table. Some tips to reduce crashes are: 1. turn OFF all NVIDIA features like the NVIDIA grass/hair/ etc. 2. set TRAM to low. 3. Install Special K's mod and follow his instruction

If you can't get the script it enabled, maybe you have a different version of the game (not Steam) or haven't updated it yet somehow...?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lacus_veris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lacus_veris »

AizenShroud wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:38 am
Hi, someone knows how to get the Black Hood by using cheats?? Cause I'm trying to use Squall8 "get item" cheat but I can't find the way to get the Black Hood. If someone could help me I'll be grateful!!
You can use the replace shop item script (I forgot whose script it is), basically anything that you buy turns into the item that you select on the table. (e.g. you buy a potion that turns into a Balmung or any item of your choice in the inventory)

MarcoReckless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MarcoReckless »

lacus_veris wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:11 pm
MarcoReckless wrote:
lacus_veris wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:13 pm

Thank you so much for your effort! I can confirm the table works. Some caveat for those who want to use it: Squall8 script must be checked in the main menu first time you boot the game. For some reason, script can't be checked if you 'quit to main menu' from an ongoing playthrough. Another thing that Zendlalongka's script gave me crash while activating from in-game with the added Metal Gear Solid alert sound effects while crashing, thought it was hilarious.
I'm doing this but despite that it still crashes when trying to load the game after enabling the Squall8 table or it doesn't get enabled at all after ticking the table checkmark and loading.
After looking more closely,the crashes are usually because of the game itself not the cheat table. Some tips to reduce crashes are: 1. turn OFF all NVIDIA features like the NVIDIA grass/hair/ etc. 2. set TRAM to low. 3. Install Special K's mod and follow his instruction

If you can't get the script it enabled, maybe you have a different version of the game (not Steam) or haven't updated it yet somehow...?
I have no NVIDIA features enabled, no SpecialK installed either (since it could cause errors with the table).
I have the Steam version, latest one of course, an older table in this thread (which came out shortly after the latest patch so it's still compatible) works but not the latest one.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

it`s not works with steam version

AizenShroud
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AizenShroud »

MarcoReckless wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:56 am
lacus_veris wrote:
MarcoReckless wrote:

I have no NVIDIA features enabled, no SpecialK installed either (since it could cause errors with the table).
I have the Steam version, latest one of course, an older table in this thread (which came out shortly after the latest patch so it's still compatible) works but not the latest one.
When I try to use squall8 main script on the title screen my game crash, but if I open the game again, and select the process again on cheat engine, the script appear as disabled, but in-game seems to work. At least I think it's works bc I activated the summon script and instead of Garuda, appears Ramhu once a day xD. But it's not an "instant summon" as it should be...

lacus_veris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lacus_veris »

AizenShroud wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:19 am
MarcoReckless wrote:
lacus_veris wrote:

When I try to use squall8 main script on the title screen my game crash, but if I open the game again, and select the process again on cheat engine, the script appear as disabled, but in-game seems to work. At least I think it's works bc I activated the summon script and instead of Garuda, appears Ramhu once a day xD. But it's not an "instant summon" as it should be...
I don't think the script activated in your case. The instant summon is that, instant, it prompts the summon everytime you tick the 'instant summon' script in battle. You have to untick and re-tick it again in every new battle.

For everyone else that couldn't make it work on their pc, it must be something on your game/pc that prevents it working and not the cheat table itself cause i've tested almost everything and it works or you may download the wrong CT

The latest working CT is this one from Tuuuup! where everything works viewtopic.php?p=227742#p227742

AizenShroud
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AizenShroud »

lacus_veris wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:22 am
AizenShroud wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:19 am
MarcoReckless wrote:

I don't think the script activated in your case. The instant summon is that, instant, it prompts the summon everytime you tick the 'instant summon' script in battle. You have to untick and re-tick it again in every new battle.

For everyone else that couldn't make it work on their pc, it must be something on your game/pc that prevents it working and not the cheat table itself cause i've tested almost everything and it works or you may download the wrong CT

The latest working CT is this one from Tuuuup! where everything works viewtopic.php?p=227742#p227742
Yeah, I was doing everything wrong xD now it's works thanks!
Also, if a modder is reading this, there's a chance to add Y'jhimei to the invite companion script from "cielos"? I wish it can be possible, cause I love her as a teammate <3

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

I dont believe I lived to see this become paid

Fandaniel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fandaniel »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:10 pm
Here is a table with some scripts that I fix from Squall8, DrummerIX and Zendlalongka and few scripts from me.
Did not fix all the scripts!! And only played the main game not the dlc.

Activate the scripts that you want to use in the title screen!

v2: Removed Squall8 inf items because it messes with the Quest points script, so changed the quest points script. Added some scripts that don't allocate memory.

Have fun.
Works like a charm. Thank you!! FYI Tuuuup! , in your personal table script for player and team godmode + stats pointer, max level for Ignis is missing.

Cid Lodbroc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cid Lodbroc »

OleMagne wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:08 pm
Table to add outfits and change character models.

--

Outfits:
Adds all outfits for the chocobros.

Modelswapper:
Lets you change model for the chocobros and guests.

Noctis (3) -- Young, Old, Needs-a-haircut.
Gladio (3) -- Young, Old, Slicked hair.
Ignis (5) -- Young, Old, Blind, Ruffled (EPI), Episode Ignis (real EPI) - full body so only likes casual outfits unless you want clipping
Prompto (3) -- Young, Old, Bruised
--
Cor -- Old Cor
Aranea -- EPP Aranea

NOTE: The game will remove locked stuff like noodle, kings knight etc when you load the game without this enabled. The only non-hardlocked outfits it doesn't remove are AC outfit, thermal suit, and outfits you can get ingame already.

How to use modelswappers:
Activate at title screen.
Load your game.
Once ingame, make your selection in CE and then equip the very first outfit in the attire menu.
Don't disable it until you're done playing. The game doesn't like it if you do.

Latest update:
Added the ability to change guest models (use in conjuction with Cielos' table here)

Do note that they might be invisible in the menu, or using the wrong outfit. It doesn't matter since you can't change their items and you're supposed to play with them, not chill in the menu. :lol:
Previous updates:
Update 11: Updated table to work with the latest version.
Update 10: Removed the buggy Ignis outfits that only worked in Insomnia. Left in the removal-code if you want to remove them from your save. Updated characterswapper. Now works with all outfits incl. Prompto's Tundra outfit and Noctis' Sims 4 outfit. Added 'Old' Gladio.
-
Update 9: Added a testing version of a character swapper. Not all models are accounted for (f.ex asscreed Noctis will use young model). Will add those when I get back from work. For now, enjoy the selection.
Is there an updated version of this table?

Lizzette
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lizzette »

The tables that are here that work are pretty nice and super helpful, but is there one that can allow the editing of chocobo stats in comrades that isn't outdated? Every single one I have found is outdated and just doesn't work, and the grind for getting an actually decent chocobo to continue making progress is painfully slow

auroide
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by auroide »

hello there, I need to edit some items (just to not grinding...) but I can't find the pointer on the last update, little help?

RaijinComplex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RaijinComplex »

I cant get main script to enable no matter what i do, how do i fix this?

king-hhh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by king-hhh »

Me too cheat table odnt work for me using steam version english 2022

Gaibaa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gaibaa »

Hi, I love this thing and it works great but is there anyway to get a script for unlocking all recipes? That's the main one that annoys me lol