Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mightyelite
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by mightyelite »

So after all no one found a permanent stat on accessories and weapons after restarting the game?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

WarmMachine wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:06 am
I sought permission from Squall8 to post this, but I haven't had an answer. I hope they don't mind if I go ahead. Anyway, I'm uploading a mostly fixed version of Squall8's FFXV cheat table for patch 1.30. I couldn't fix the couple of scripts mentioned ahead and I'm done trying (I opted to simply disable them and leave the original code there, just commented out), I hope someone else with more familiarity with the type of hack can pick up the slack. But the cheat table no longer crashes the game and most of the stuff I use worked just like it did before. But as I said in the file's comment, I didn't test every single feature.

Here's my comment on the CT file mentioning what I changed:
I fixed one small thing and updated a few lists, but I couldn't fix the Summon Script or the IRI Script. If anyone else can, be my guest, the original code is still there. The cheat table will now run and not crash your game. That said, I didn't test every single feature (I don't even know how to use half of the stuff), so be warned that not everything might work.

Good luck.
DIVG

Changes:
  • "Highlighted Acc Script" was fixed by finding and changing the address to find, which I figured out by reading the original code and looking for the new value in memory.
  • "Summon Script" and "Invoke Summon Script" are simply commented out since I couldn't fix it, I left the code there for someone else to fix if they can.
  • "IRI Script" is also commented out.
  • Updated the the item lists in DrummerIX's Scripts to make it easier to read (just a clean up with added sections).
  • Added a few missing weapons to the Highlighted Wep script lists (stuff like the Crowbar and the Vortex weapons were missing).
  • Added the Allagan Tomestones to the Item Finder script.
  • Added a few extra useful addresses to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts (2nd Effect ID, Category & Moveset, extra resistances, etc).
  • Added the full list of "Effect IDs" and what they do to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts.
hello is it possible someone can help me to extract just the "Meal duration" so i can have inf buff from food cheat???? because the ENABLE makes me unable to load a save data.

i tried extract it on my own like the infinite magic quantity, but was not successful. only manage to extract status effect editor and inf magic quantity.

kaintvc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaintvc »

anyone test script by predprey unlocks all the exclusive items from the various platforms such as UWP and Origin. still work work with latest steam version ?

mightyelite
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mightyelite »

i can use only one time magic when i turn on the cheat why the icon of magic disappear when i use it for once?

Ginta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ginta »

is there any way to increase levels without changing stats?

JohnValion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JohnValion »

Does that table cheat work in new game plus ?

robgatti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by robgatti »

Does this table allow you to edit Enemy Stat Multipliers?

Looking to make my LV1 run more difficult.

tides
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tides »

Any chance this is getting an update? Seems like almost none of these work for the updated Steam version :(

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

WarmMachine wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:06 am
I sought permission from Squall8 to post this, but I haven't had an answer. I hope they don't mind if I go ahead. Anyway, I'm uploading a mostly fixed version of Squall8's FFXV cheat table for patch 1.30. I couldn't fix the couple of scripts mentioned ahead and I'm done trying (I opted to simply disable them and leave the original code there, just commented out), I hope someone else with more familiarity with the type of hack can pick up the slack. But the cheat table no longer crashes the game and most of the stuff I use worked just like it did before. But as I said in the file's comment, I didn't test every single feature.

Here's my comment on the CT file mentioning what I changed:
I fixed one small thing and updated a few lists, but I couldn't fix the Summon Script or the IRI Script. If anyone else can, be my guest, the original code is still there. The cheat table will now run and not crash your game. That said, I didn't test every single feature (I don't even know how to use half of the stuff), so be warned that not everything might work.

Good luck.
DIVG

Changes:
  • "Highlighted Acc Script" was fixed by finding and changing the address to find, which I figured out by reading the original code and looking for the new value in memory.
  • "Summon Script" and "Invoke Summon Script" are simply commented out since I couldn't fix it, I left the code there for someone else to fix if they can.
  • "IRI Script" is also commented out.
  • Updated the the item lists in DrummerIX's Scripts to make it easier to read (just a clean up with added sections).
  • Added a few missing weapons to the Highlighted Wep script lists (stuff like the Crowbar and the Vortex weapons were missing).
  • Added the Allagan Tomestones to the Item Finder script.
  • Added a few extra useful addresses to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts (2nd Effect ID, Category & Moveset, extra resistances, etc).
  • Added the full list of "Effect IDs" and what they do to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts.
Hey guys, does anyone have a problem with this table? i was able to use on the first and second time and then afterwards i am unable to use it. everytime i load up a save, it is stuck. or sometimes i get a game over screen on the main menu. Can anyone help???

My error is <135:offset too big>

then when i click it one more, i can entered into the rest of the cheat but then my main title will suddenly turned into a game over scene.

what does that mean?

i really needed the "hunter Rank Pointer" cheat because i want to turn down my hunter rank as im unable to turn in anymore hunts. :( :( :( :( any help will be really appreciated, thank you for looking into my problem :)

shackie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shackie »

I'm unable to get this to work after reinstalling the game on the my computer. The "main script" box can't be selected - so I can't select any subsequent scripts. Any chance of an update?

TwinCats
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TwinCats »

shackie wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:14 pm
I'm unable to get this to work after reinstalling the game on the my computer. The "main script" box can't be selected - so I can't select any subsequent scripts. Any chance of an update?
The same thing. :(

Update please.

InfitialisExspiravit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by InfitialisExspiravit »

Barmytick wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:32 pm
Just wanna leave this here works great with the weapon finder script! Just use this decimal values and you can get these weapons in your inventory all you have to do is change the ID of a weapon such as the broadsword and then save and load, the weapons should be in your inventory. These are just the ones I've tested but there are many more in the item code spreadsheet!

17092571:Medjay Assassin Shield
17092572:Alba Leonis (Ravus' Weapon)
17129226:Audax Blade (Blade from episode Prompto)
17145659:Sagitta Rifle (Sniper from episode Prompto)
16932855:Stoss Spear (Aranea's lance)
16886346:Kotetsu (Cor's primary weapon)
16983183:Kikuichimonji (Cor's secondary weapon)
17115180:Twin Squeaky Hammers (Weapons from the platinum demo)
16934118:Squeaky Hammer
16961243:Toy Sword
16978199:Supersized Squeaky Hammer
Can anyone tell me how to use this kind of things in full detail? I've been struggling to use all item finder stuff but seems to no result, thank you in advance

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Broken, main script cannot be activated

Zendlalongka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zendlalongka »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:00 pm
Page 108 has a working table.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Zendlalongka wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:32 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:00 pm
Page 108 has a working table.
I was about to write, that drummers table still works :)