Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Konnor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Konnor »

Having a small issue with the guest mod. I have iris as a guest and she rode along in the car until chapter 7. Having got back from the vesperpool, and lestallum, am now at cape caem and iris will no longer get in the car or ride a chocobo. While not game breaking it has killed the immersion somewhat.
Am wondering if theres a fix for this? Do i have to do something to get her to be able to ride a chocobo or in the car again. I understand other characters like Araena cannot get in the car but i thought iris would always be able to.

Something else i noticed is the game crashes when i try to eat anywhere but a camp. If thats normal its fine but i thought id check once again to see if theres a fix or anything i can do to sort it.

Thanks for the help in advance

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ethzal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ethzal »

Konnor wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 3:16 pm
Having a small issue with the guest mod. I have iris as a guest and she rode along in the car until chapter 7. Having got back from the vesperpool, and lestallum, am now at cape caem and iris will no longer get in the car or ride a chocobo. While not game breaking it has killed the immersion somewhat.
Am wondering if theres a fix for this? Do i have to do something to get her to be able to ride a chocobo or in the car again. I understand other characters like Araena cannot get in the car but i thought iris would always be able to.

Something else i noticed is the game crashes when i try to eat anywhere but a camp. If thats normal its fine but i thought id check once again to see if theres a fix or anything i can do to sort it.

What CT are you using?

Konnor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Konnor »

Ethzal wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:00 pm
Konnor wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 3:16 pm

What CT are you using?
It was Cielos. Thanks for getting back to me but i managed to fix it. I dont know why but i believe it was because i was in Cape Caem and there were two iris' there. Once i saved and reloaded out of the sight of the quest giver (tending the land and status update) iris it started working and hasnt failed since.

The crashing has stopped aswell, this one i dont know why it happened or how it stopped but it has now. I assumed it might be normal considering Iris isnt meant to be seen in places like Hammerhead or Gayden so thought it would crash at the various diners aswell but its working everywhere now so all good.

Thanks for taking the time get back to me anyway =]

Rallo617
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rallo617 »

Can someone PLEASE post a WORKING "Override Shop ID" table for the STEAM VERSION please?

Would be greatly appreciated..

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

I'm using Cielos's script, its working. I could not use yours because yours wouldn't activate. you said activate at title screen i tried that but it gives an error "highlightedacc AOB could not be found" or something like that. (I have the complete edition on Steam) hmm idk I'm guessing the game got updated and the array of byte changed so you just need to make a few tweaks and it'll be good again i think
Last edited by Scaredcat on Sat May 08, 2021 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

I can't seem to get this update 56 to work. Is there a modified one that works with all the content that is buried somewhere in these 114 pages that works with all DLC as of 2021-05-08?

kloze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kloze »

Rallo617 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 12:33 pm
Can someone PLEASE post a WORKING "Override Shop ID" table for the STEAM VERSION please?

DrummerIX's Table worked. Check the link in the first thread.

Rallo617
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rallo617 »

kloze wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:19 pm
Rallo617 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 12:33 pm

DrummerIX's Table worked. Check the link in the first thread.
So the 7.5 table works at the title screen, but the Override shop item doesn't..

I keep getting :

"ShopItemIDAOB in module ffxv_s.exe not found "

How do you get it to work?

kaintvc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaintvc »

xzzxzzz99 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:09 am
kaintvc wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:49 pm
anyone test script by predprey unlocks all the exclusive items from the various platforms such as UWP and Origin. still work work with latest steam version ?
Hey, have you tried now? Latest version of steam
I have the game but didnt test it

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

the ops table no longer works. does not activate in the main menu, but i found DrummerIX's Table to work perfectly.

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

All cheat tables in this thread except for Cielos are randomly crashing my game (Steam).

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

Only one table here works today and partly, some options don't enable at all and others do enable, but when they're supposed to do they're magic, game crashes. I can confirm only a few of Cielos's scripts still work and from the All in one table, likely those that work are also Cielos's.

Would anyone mind fixing the scripts? I'm only seeking the table for all kinds of movement speed multipliers and exp/ap multipliers to cut on the grind (currently tech exp multiplier crashes the game for me after a bit of playing)

chrono414
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chrono414 »

Just in case anyone still wants to add outfits (in particular the Medjay assassin's creed ones), I couldn't fix olemagne's script but here's a workaround using cheat engine's scan for values:

1) Open cheat engine and attach ffxv's process

2) Load your save (doesn't matter if you load your save first or attach the process first)

3) Do an exact value search for 4 bytes for your desired outfit code in this post on page 46 of this thread viewtopic.php?p=37963#p37963. The outfit codes are in decimals so don't tick the hex box.

4) There should be a few results - to identify the correct address, you need to right click the result and choose "Browse this memory region". Then observe the hex values - the next outfit code should appear 136 bytes later (you can click and drag in the memory viewer to count the number of bytes. Then click the first byte and look at the integer value in the bottom bar to get the value in decimals)

5) Once you've found the correct address, the byte that controls whether you have the outift or not is 20 bytes (or 0x14) from the initial address. You can just use a calculator to add 14 in hex to the initial address to find this control byte, or manually count 20 bytes (if the initial address is byte 0, you want byte 20). If you don't have the outfit, this control byte value should be 00. Change it to 01 to activate it.

6) In game, open the Gear menu and navigate to the character's outfits - you should see a new blank space corresponding to the outfit you just added. Don't worry about the blank space or any missing body parts for now. Select that, and save.

7) Reload your save and everything should become normal with the new outfit added.

Luxaphel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luxaphel »

chrono414 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:20 pm
Just in case anyone still wants to add outfits (in particular the Medjay assassin's creed ones), I couldn't fix olemagne's script but here's a workaround using cheat engine's scan for values:

2) Load your save (doesn't matter if you load your save first or attach the process first)

3) Do an exact value search for 4 bytes for your desired outfit code in this post on page 46 of this thread viewtopic.php?p=37963#p37963. The outfit codes are in decimals so don't tick the hex box.

4) There should be a few results - to identify the correct address, you need to right click the result and choose "Browse this memory region". Then observe the hex values - the next outfit code should appear 136 bytes later (you can click and drag in the memory viewer to count the number of bytes. Then click the first byte and look at the integer value in the bottom bar to get the value in decimals)

5) Once you've found the correct address, the byte that controls whether you have the outfit or not is 20 bytes (or 0x14) from the initial address. You can just use a calculator to add 14 in hex to the initial address to find this control byte, or manually count 20 bytes (if the initial address is byte 0, you want byte 20). If you don't have the outfit, this control byte value should be 00. Change it to 01 to activate it.

6) In game, open the Gear menu and navigate to the character's outfits - you should see a new blank space corresponding to the outfit you just added. Don't worry about the blank space or any missing body parts for now. Select that, and save.

7) Reload your save and everything should become normal with the new outfit added.
Can you elaborate on step 4 & 5, I've tried checking all the addresses I found and to be sure I checked all of them by adding 0x14 to their hex address. Only 2 had a value of 0, I tried both of them but no new blank slot.

Luxaphel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luxaphel »

Luxaphel wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:17 am
chrono414 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:20 pm

5) Once you've found the correct address, the byte that controls whether you have the outfit or not is 20 bytes (or 0x14) from the initial address. You can just use a calculator to add 14 in hex to the initial address to find this control byte, or manually count 20 bytes (if the initial address is byte 0, you want byte 20). If you don't have the outfit, this control byte value should be 00. Change it to 01 to activate it.

Can you elaborate on step 4 & 5, I've tried checking all the addresses I found and to be sure I checked all of them by adding 0x14 to their hex address. Only 2 had a value of 0, I tried both of them but no new blank slot.
Okay, by reverse searching the items I already have, I found the outfit I'm looking for. Instead of 0 being the value, it is 65536, then I changed that to 65537 which is essentially the same as changing the 00 value to 01.