Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SeraDomiCher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by SeraDomiCher »

Whenever I press the "Main Script" button on the title screen, it seems to stall CE and restart it, but nothing else seems to happen. The box next to it doesn't have the red X in it, and no new scripts pop up. Am I doing something wrong?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Starcat5
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Starcat5 »

Skimmed back a few pages, and didn't get a clear answer. So, which tables are completely broken, and of those that remain, what scripts should I avoid?

MarcoReckless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MarcoReckless »

revelated wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:24 am
ok so, hopefully someone chimes in (I'm not really hopeful, but yeah).

PROBLEM

Using Made by WarmMachine's table. The table DOES work. But there's a bug somewhere and I cannot track down specifically what or where.

When you execute the Main Script, it appears to basically be "Preloading" everything, so that it can enable the other scripts.

But if you just enable Main Script (nothing else), then go into the game and go to Menu --> Gear --> anyone other than Noctis and choose their main Technique (first option) - the game crashes. Every time. Or if you execute a Technique with anyone including guests, it will crash during execution.

If you don't enable Main Script, this all works fine. So I know it's something with that preload.

Right now, I only really need Cheat Engine to adjust the enemy level ratio, so I'm going to toy with clearing everything EXCEPT that code.

My question is, does anyone with much better skills than me know what's wrong? Is it an easy fix?

SOLVED - nevermind.

The Main Script has an enable entry for "Unlock All Techniques" - I assume there are some dummy entries in there that the game doesn't like, because removing that snippet of script allows everything to work.

Now I just need to find out where this letter "C" hotkey is because it's driving me nuts.
Are you able to share your edited table? I tried removing the snippet of code but it seems to crash regardless.

6Sol9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 6Sol9 »

Howdy. Would love to use these table but seems they don’t completely work anymore. Like the all in one table like half works, part of the reason I wanted one was for the summons. I don’t expect my results to be fruitful but I thought I would at least try.

zdlasc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zdlasc »

Credit to WarMachine for the table and Revelated for the advice. This is working on the most recent steam version, however the game will crash if you try and change any techniques still. Everything seems to working, unlock all techniques has been removed to allow the table to load. EDIT: still load it on the main menu of course
Attachments
ffxv_s(Patch 1.30) (1).CT
(718.99 KiB) Downloaded 625 times

MarcoReckless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MarcoReckless »

zdlasc wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:29 am
Credit to WarMachine for the table and Revelated for the advice. This is working on the most recent steam version, however the game will crash if you try and change any techniques still. Everything seems to working, unlock all techniques has been removed to allow the table to load. EDIT: still load it on the main menu of course
It's still crashing for me, I don't know what's causing it, it just doesn't manage to load the save once it's selected with the table enabled.

Eukaris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eukaris »

Hello to everyone,

I've tried many table I could find in this thread and an over... But it doesn't work... I don't know why...

I just want to use the "accessory finder" to add 4 magitek suit v2. I do every thing explain... but my game always crash...

I have the Final Fantasy 15 Windows Editon on steam.
Someone for helping me ?

I've killed that f**cking Angelus Machina over 100 times and it's only dropped a single f**king magetik suit each time.

Please help meeee T.T

revelated
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revelated »

MarcoReckless wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:58 am
zdlasc wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:29 am
It's still crashing for me, I don't know what's causing it, it just doesn't manage to load the save once it's selected with the table enabled.
Here's what I ended up using - I think. It's been a while and I'm off on Cold Steel IV.

From what I remember the issue is that it was giving techniques that you either shouldn't have or it was giving "dummy out" techniques that the code couldn't handle. I had to get it to stop adding everything in that wasn't supposed to be there at that point in the game.

My symptom was, if I selected one of the secondaries in the menu or if I switched to them in battle, it would crash.

BASE is where I stripped out everything but what I cared about, I think.

s2 should be the one where I just removed the offending code. I think. I also set the script to load async so it would stop freezing the interface.

I will tell you that no matter what, the summons is bugged and won't work. I don't have the skill to correct that.
Attachments
ffxv_s2.CT
Should be the same as WarMachine's script but I removed the code causing crashes when selecting techniques
(574.47 KiB) Downloaded 453 times
ffxv_s_BASE.CT
Just beefs up Noctis, I think. Basically makes him the True King he is destined to be
(87.03 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

Eukaris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eukaris »

Is there an easier way to add accessories?
A simple /give would be enough for me...

Is it necessary to have a complete .CT?

All the ones I could find, my game crash every time I do "sort".

It's impressive how difficult it can be. :'(

primeval
Cheater
Cheater

Post by primeval »

WarmMachine wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:06 am
I sought permission from Squall8 to post this, but I haven't had an answer. I hope they don't mind if I go ahead. Anyway, I'm uploading a mostly fixed version of Squall8's FFXV cheat table for patch 1.30. I couldn't fix the couple of scripts mentioned ahead and I'm done trying (I opted to simply disable them and leave the original code there, just commented out), I hope someone else with more familiarity with the type of hack can pick up the slack. But the cheat table no longer crashes the game and most of the stuff I use worked just like it did before. But as I said in the file's comment, I didn't test every single feature.

Here's my comment on the CT file mentioning what I changed:
I fixed one small thing and updated a few lists, but I couldn't fix the Summon Script or the IRI Script. If anyone else can, be my guest, the original code is still there. The cheat table will now run and not crash your game. That said, I didn't test every single feature (I don't even know how to use half of the stuff), so be warned that not everything might work.

Good luck.
DIVG

Changes:
  • "Highlighted Acc Script" was fixed by finding and changing the address to find, which I figured out by reading the original code and looking for the new value in memory.
  • "Summon Script" and "Invoke Summon Script" are simply commented out since I couldn't fix it, I left the code there for someone else to fix if they can.
  • "IRI Script" is also commented out.
  • Updated the the item lists in DrummerIX's Scripts to make it easier to read (just a clean up with added sections).
  • Added a few missing weapons to the Highlighted Wep script lists (stuff like the Crowbar and the Vortex weapons were missing).
  • Added the Allagan Tomestones to the Item Finder script.
  • Added a few extra useful addresses to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts (2nd Effect ID, Category & Moveset, extra resistances, etc).
  • Added the full list of "Effect IDs" and what they do to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts.

Problem Unlock Tech. I disable code should be work. For the best you can do. You should enable code and save game after disable code. I test table no crash now. Better someone can update table
ffxv_s(Patch 1.30).CT
(766.74 KiB) Downloaded 184 times

revelated
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revelated »

Eukaris wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:48 pm
Is there an easier way to add accessories?
A simple /give would be enough for me...

Is it necessary to have a complete .CT?

All the ones I could find, my game crash every time I do "sort".

It's impressive how difficult it can be. :'(
Which is why I have the "True King" script. You don't need any of those accessories if you just bypass it by beefing stats and you don't need the "bros" to be any stronger than you to get through the game.

primeval
Cheater
Cheater

Post by primeval »

Game Update Today God Damn. Please anyone update cheat table. I'm begging
Last edited by primeval on Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

primeval
Cheater
Cheater

Post by primeval »

I think i found table cheat not work. May i permission edit table again after update game
17/04/2021

List cheat not work or can not active table
  • Unlock All Techniques
    [Disabled] Ignore Recipe Ingredients
    Item Finder (Sort Inv. To Update)
    Highlighted Accessory Pointers (Gear Menu) <<< Newest
ffxv_s(Patch 1.30).CT
(724.25 KiB) Downloaded 280 times

skiaz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skiaz »

Does anyone have a working table?
primevals table is not opening for me, while I'm in title screen

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

skiaz wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Does anyone have a working table?
primevals table is not opening for me, while I'm in title screen
Just redownloaded the game myself, so I haven't tested everything..but it does enable fine on the title screen. Make sure you're on the latest Steam version.