Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MarcoReckless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by MarcoReckless »

WarmMachine wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:06 am
I sought permission from Squall8 to post this, but I haven't had an answer. I hope they don't mind if I go ahead. Anyway, I'm uploading a mostly fixed version of Squall8's FFXV cheat table for patch 1.30. I couldn't fix the couple of scripts mentioned ahead and I'm done trying (I opted to simply disable them and leave the original code there, just commented out), I hope someone else with more familiarity with the type of hack can pick up the slack. But the cheat table no longer crashes the game and most of the stuff I use worked just like it did before. But as I said in the file's comment, I didn't test every single feature.

Here's my comment on the CT file mentioning what I changed:
I fixed one small thing and updated a few lists, but I couldn't fix the Summon Script or the IRI Script. If anyone else can, be my guest, the original code is still there. The cheat table will now run and not crash your game. That said, I didn't test every single feature (I don't even know how to use half of the stuff), so be warned that not everything might work.

Good luck.
DIVG

Changes:
  • "Highlighted Acc Script" was fixed by finding and changing the address to find, which I figured out by reading the original code and looking for the new value in memory.
  • "Summon Script" and "Invoke Summon Script" are simply commented out since I couldn't fix it, I left the code there for someone else to fix if they can.
  • "IRI Script" is also commented out.
  • Updated the the item lists in DrummerIX's Scripts to make it easier to read (just a clean up with added sections).
  • Added a few missing weapons to the Highlighted Wep script lists (stuff like the Crowbar and the Vortex weapons were missing).
  • Added the Allagan Tomestones to the Item Finder script.
  • Added a few extra useful addresses to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts (2nd Effect ID, Category & Moveset, extra resistances, etc).
  • Added the full list of "Effect IDs" and what they do to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts.
For some reason it crashes my game, I'm loading it at the main menu, the save loads normally without the cheat table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zendlalongka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zendlalongka »

Here's my table, anything colored green is permanent. There is also permanent stat editing for weapons and accessories if that's what you want. Do not activate while in-game or else you will crash. Return to the title screen and activate the scripts you need.
Attachments
ffxv_s.CT
(674.17 KiB) Downloaded 218 times
Last edited by Zendlalongka on Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

MarcoReckless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MarcoReckless »

Zendlalongka wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:27 am
Decided to post my table here. It doesn't have a lot of features but it does have permanent stat editing. You can now save the data of modified weapons and accessories, simply enable the "Save Data" for that equipment. Other than that, anything highlighted green is permanent. Activate the scripts you need at game title.
You table makes the game crash unfortunately, or at least it does if I enable Player Data.

dakotagustafson89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dakotagustafson89 »

I crash anytime i try to use the Storeid one. I did download the newest list for 1.30. Basically i activate it select what item i want but when i purchase the item it crashes. Any ideas?

MMOGames
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MMOGames »

Hello Guys ! Anyone know If its possible to decrypt Steam Saves to play on the New XBOX Series X? If someone could help with this I would really appreciate . Thx

dddd1212
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dddd1212 »

Zendlalongka wrote:
Decided to post my table here. It doesn't have a lot of features but it does have permanent stat editing. You can now save the data of modified weapons and accessories, simply enable the "Save Data" for that equipment. Other than that, anything highlighted green is permanent. Activate the scripts you need at game title.
This table works perfectly on the windows store version, all you gotta do is edit the ffxv_s.exe entries with ffxv_u.exe, do you plan on adding more to this as this is basically the most indepth character editing table we currently have.

Great work on it

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Zendlalongka wrote:
The attire editor is mind blowing, you can have black hood effect without having black hood xD

MarcoReckless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MarcoReckless »

MasterVegito wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:47 pm
Zendlalongka wrote:
The attire editor is mind blowing, you can have black hood effect without having black hood xD
How do you get it to work without crashing? Mine crashes if I enable an option and I load up my save.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

MarcoReckless wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:18 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:47 pm
Zendlalongka wrote:
How do you get it to work without crashing? Mine crashes if I enable an option and I load up my save.
I just changed Value 2, or whatever it's called, re-equiped it and it works.

cassana111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cassana111 »

Hey there.
I've been trying to find a cheat table for Version 1261414 (which is the version from the "Welcome back Avatara" reddit Mod which brings back the avatara function. I've heard that using SpecialK makes cheat tables loose their function so i pretty much uninstalled SpecialK's.
Still i can't seem to make any cheat table work.
Is there any way to find a cheat table (especially inventory editor/item amounts etc.) for version 1261414?

Regards!

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:55 pm
I was letting the others do most of the hacking for this game, but thought a Shop Override Item ID option would be useful. Here it is. The jmps produced by CE were 14 bytes for me in my testing, so I accounted for that. I enabled it after loading a save game.

Big thanks to Squall8 for the Item ID's he already had as I borrowed those for this option.

This in theory should let you get items with the correct ability as it let's the game code add the item to your inventory. I tested Black Hood and appeared to dodge attacks with it when I bought it using this option. Enjoy!

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
Infinite MP
Infinite Stamina
AP Gained Multiplier/Infinite AP
Gil Gained Multiplier/Infinite Gil
EXP Multiplier
Tech EXP Multiplier
Skill EXP Multiplier
Shop Override Item ID
Minimum Item Amount on Gain/Use
Pointers for Gil, AP
Pointers to Highlighted Equipment (Weapon and Accessory)

EDIT 1:
CE seems to do 5 byte jumps if you Enable at the Main Menu or it could be whenever it decides too depending on available memory. I have 2 options now that do the same thing. If I enable at Main Menu with the first option, it appears to work okay for me. If enabling after loading a save game, the second option works for me. After loading a save game, CE usually does the 14 byte jumps for me. Anyway, this game seems weird to hack in some ways. Hope this one of these options works better for you.

EDIT 1.5:
Cielos had a nice solution to the issue of whether the jmp CE produces is 5 bytes or 14. Big thanks to him. This EDIT uses his solution to only have the one option that should work always.

EDIT 2:
Back to the drawing board on a solution that works all the time. What I came up with is You enable the option either at main menu or after a save game, but also enable the option Check If JMP 5 Bytes afterwards. This appeared to work for me whether I enabled at main menu or after loading a game. I apologize for the issues. Try this one and let me know.

EDIT 2.5:
Added in a Minimum Item Amount On Gain/Use by request. I'm not sure if this conflicts with the Inf Item Usage Cielos or Squall8 did, but it's probably around the same area of code. I usually do Inf Item at the same time, but with this on you always have the Minimum Amount you specify minus what's being used. I've only barely tested this when buying items in a shop, so let me know if you have issues with it.

EDIT 3:
Thanks to Squall8 for updating the Item ID list with additional things such as Armiger Weapons. I added them to the list in my table also with this update.

EDIT 4:
I updated the Override Shop Item ID option with items from the spreadsheet for the PS4 version. I also have been working on other options for the Windows Store version and just decided to try porting them over here to Steam also. Many do similar functions to Squall's table, so you don't have to use these, but they are available. I did limited testing, so it's possible the Steam version needs other updates to make them all work. Let me know if you have issues with them.

EDIT 4.25:
Some more accessories added in Royal Edition/Windows version are now in the list like Rare Metal near the end. I'm removing EDIT 4, but the update still appies.

EDIT 4.5:
Added back in AP Multiplier by request. That and Infinite AP are separate options in this Steam table due to issues with crashing.

EDIT 4.75:
Fixed AP Multiplier to work with all sources (or it should). I'm removing EDIT 4.5.

EDIT 5:
I added in Tech and Skill EXP Multiplier by request. Thanks to Squall8 for finding the original options. I enhanced them to account for 14 byte jumps in this version. Let me know if you have issues.

EDIT 5.5:
Someone wanted me to add Weapon and Accessory Stat Changer to my table. I found the pointers to highlighted weapon and accessory on my own, but I want to thank Squall8 for the offsets he already figured out dealing with the stats on weapons and accessories. You view the item in your inventory. If you have multiple of the same item, it supports up to 32. You change the Highlighted Equipment Num (start at 0 for first one) and give it few seconds to update pointers. Options are in the Pointers section.

EDIT 6:
I attempted to fix the table for the latest update as of June 13th, 2018. I have forgotten how I did the Equipment Editing piece and will need more time to update that if I can, but I have it at least enabling and other options should work including the Shop Override.

EDIT 6.1:
Equipment Editor now works again. I'm not sure what happened but it works now without changing anything. Maybe they put code back in later than June 13th. Anyway, here is the table with Equipment Editor working.

EDIT 6.6:
Fixed table to work with latest update around August 9, 2018 and fixed God Mode, Inf MP, etc.

EDIT 6.7:
Fixed God Mode to work on the saves someone sent me. Let me know of further issues.

EDIT 6.8:
Another fix for God Mode affecting certain enemies. I hope this fixes things for good.

EDIT 6.9:
Thanks to Koshiko, Avatara items are now in the Shop Override.

EDIT 7.0:
Fix table for latest update around end of September 2018.

EDIT 7.5:
Fix few option on table (Override Shop Item ID) around April 30, 2019.
Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition (Steam)>Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)>Hero Damage Multiplier and Enemy Damage Multiplier

Not available in the latest version of the game <comrades> mode, request an update

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Sorry, I'm currently busy with another game

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV +? (table Update17.1)

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:29 am
here's my contribution:

all scripts can be activated/deactivated any time you want.
Update17.1
- updated max stamina and unlock all Avatar appearance options. they work on the latest game patch now.
Update17
- updated many scripts to work on the latest game patch, not all are updated though. the one that is NOT updated has a prefix ** in the script name.
- updated custom guest member mod, you can add Sarah to the team now. she will fight with you, but sadly she won't get in the car nor the Chocobo.

Update16
- added ignore Hunter Rank.
Update15
- added unlock all Avatar appearance options. remember to read the descriptions below first.
- updated some pointers.

Update14.1
- updated advance evade key. it works on the latest steam patch now.
Update14
- updated the table for the latest steam patch, time of this table update: 20180901.
- not all the scripts are updated though, i.e., advance evade key and ignore chocobo stats. I may look into them eventually later...
- not all the scripts are thoroughly tested, e.g., the team override option of undead, max mp, etc. I'll play the game for a while, probably until Shadow of Tomb Raider is out, so let me know if you found any bug in the mean time.
- added dossiers cam control override.
- removed the scripts for the "developer" version.

Update13
- added max armiger and ignore medals.
- added a separate enable script for the developer version, in case the steam build would eventually migrate to the developer build in the future...
-- while some of the scripts has to be customized for the developer version. most of the scripts can be activated for the steam version as well. e.g., the enable script for the developer version can be used on steam version.
-- for the developer version, ignore medals isn't added, as I've made this script after I revert back to the steam version (may go back to the developer version after I finished the game once... don't know, maybe mod tools is out by then).
-- for the developer version, custom guest member mod isn't updated, as you can use the debug menu to add/remove guest in real-time already.

Update12.3
- updated custom guest mod. fixed a bad edit.
Update12.2
- updated custom guest mod. fixed a bug that disabling the script would crash the game on loading savegame or refreshing party members. it also allows you to remove a custom guest now. see script's description on this post for details.
Update12.1
- updated custom guest mod, fix the guest disappearing when a guest member joined when using the script.
Update12
- added a in-development script custom guest mod. read script's description for details.
Update11
- updated auto evade key to advance evade key. changed the hotkey, and you can actually evade even when you're attacking when the key is pressed now. see script's description for details.
Update10.3
- updated damage multiplier. it covers the spell damage properly now. also in theory it should work on "100% critical hit" food buff now, yet to test though. report~
Update10.2
- updated damage multiplier, turns out the game have another adjust codes after the damage calculation, moved the manipulating process there, the healing bug (too much damage become healing) should be fixed now.
- updated ignore damage cap to raised damage cap, which allows you to set the damage limit now. read description for details.
Update10.1
- updated damage multiplier, the process were implemented right where the game is reading the attack of the weapon/spell, while the actual damage output were calculated with other factors like strength, magic and stuff, which makes the results not accurate. e.g., even when you set the multiplier to 0, you can still deal damage to the enemy. the updated script moved the process much further in where the actual damage output is being calculated. as a result the multiplied value is accurate now.
Update10
- added ignore damage cap
- rewritten damage multiplier, the method I used was to manipulate the code on damage receiver end, although it can (sort of) bypass the damage cap, it took to much codes to locate the attacker. now I manipulate the weapon attack read code and apply the multipliers there, it's always accurate, but it won't bypass the damage cap alone, so I made the ignore damage cap as well..
Update9.1
- updated enable, damage multiplier can be applied to the team or individual member now, check description for details.
- added some more pointers.
Update9
- updated undead and max mp. added team override options (they were there from the first version of the table, I just enabling it now), see scripts' description for details.
- updated ignore Gil.
- added another ignore script, and some pointers.
- just in case:
-- don't ask me for online Comrades' cheats. if you want one, do it yourself.
-- if you want to cheat in Comrades (online or offline), either by using the tables/trainers you found, or all by yourself, remember it could ruin your savegame. cheat at your own risk.
-- problems/questions with using my cheats in Comrades (online or offline) will be ignored.
Update8.3
- updated "ignore gil (zero gil)" to "ignore gil", the visual glitch of the stats compare interface in equipment shop is fixed. using a cheap method, but it's the most efficient, that I don't need to cover all the other routes it'd take...
- removed "ignore gil (100 gil)", as it was just a lazy precaution of the visual glitch.
Update8.2
- updated both ignore gil scripts. they cover the car fast travel expense now. also, fixed a bug that would prevent the quest's description from showing.
Update8.1
- updated inf. item to inf. item usage. it only apply to field usage now. (i.e., won't stop item quantity from reaching zero when handing in item for quest, selling items, etc.)
Update8
- updated trot speed to chocobo speed mod.
- added alt chocobo sprint key to chocobo speed mod.
Update7
- added auto evade key
- updated enable script, party member won't receive the damage multiplier set anymore if the party member has no undead applied.
Update6
- updated the scripts that generate code caves: enable, max mp, inf. spell quantity, inf. item, the 2 ignore gil, time of day mod, and trot speed.
- not all of them are thoroughly tested, so, report~
Update5
- added damage multiplier.
- updated "ignore gil (1 gil)" to "ignore gil (100 gil)", a lazy way for me to avoid tracking the car fast travel expense again...
Update4.2
- updated undead, fixed a typo that would prevent Ignis from being protest by the undead.
Update4.1
- added back ignore AP
Update4
- updated the table for the released game.
- updated undead, it should cover the max Health lost as well (custom min health +1).
- yet to update scritp: ignore AP.
- yet to test scripts: both ignore gil scripts. also they don't cover the car fast travel expense yet.
- all these 3 scripts will be updated soon.
- removed unlock chocobo rent.

Update3.2
- updated undead, the AOBscans were defected and it injected the code on a wrong place. it's fixed now.
- updated ignore gil, it covers the car fast travel's expense now. also it separates into 2 scripts with slightly different function now. read description for details.
- forgot to mentioned the max stamina I've added some update before...
Update3.1
- updated the scripts with AOBscans, just in case. tested and works on the crack. will update accordingly when the legit game released.
Update3
- added time of day mod, longer hover and trot speed.
Update2
- updated ignore gil, it covers the car customization expense now.
- added inf. item, max fishing line drability, ignore customize car item requirement, ignore cooking ingredient, and unlock chocobo rent.
Update1
- updated undead to cover the 4 members.
- added ignore gil and ignore AP.
undead
- health still drop but you wont' be killed.
- can be applied to the whole team and/or individual characters.
- setting team override to "applied" means your whole team (the 4 main members) would be undead, no matter you have applied it to them individually or not. i.e.:
-- 1. setting team override to "applied" and Prompto to "disabled", means that the whole team, including Prompto would be undead.
-- 2. setting team override to "disabled", Noctis to "applied", and all the other members to "disabled", means that only Noctis would be undead.
- team override doesn't include guest members, you'll have to apply to them individually (only 2 characters in the guest list now, will add more as I find them).
- if you are using an Avatar for Noctis, and named him other than "Noctis", the script won't apply to him even you set the "Noctis flag" to "appplied". you'll have to use team override to included Noctis.
- team override haven't been thoroughly tested. report~

max stamina

max mp
- mp stays full or refill to full when being used.
- can be applied to individual characters or the whole team.

inf. spell quantity
- quantity won't drop below 1.

spell instant cooldown

max tech
- the bar stays full always.

max armiger
- armiger would be maxed at the start of battle, and everytime you've done using the armiger.
- you'd still exit the armiger mode when the bar depleted and/or after you used the armiger chain, but you can re-activate the armiger again right away.
- activate always max together, and you won't exit the armiger mode until the battle ends. to exit the armiger mode mid-battle, press the R key on the keyboard.

damage multiplier
- damage multiplied will be bound by the damage cap, so it won't exceed 9999 or 99999. it's recommended to use this script together with raised damage cap.
- multiplier(s) can be applied to individual characters.

raised damage cap
- allows you to customize the damage cap.
- "custom damage cap" default: 1,000,000,000, can be change by editing the script, line 1.
- the on-screen damage number shows only 5 digits. so, for example, if you used damage multiplier to reach the default "custom damage cap" of this script, i.e., 1,000,000,000, on-screen damage would be "00000". may look into expending the digits display later, no promise though...

inf. item usage
- item quantity won't drop below 1 on field usage.

inf. prompto ammo
- as title says, works the same as inf. item usage.
- need to activate inf. item usage.

max fishing line drability

ignore Gil
- can buy in shops, eat in diners, customize car, rent chocobo, and car fast travel with zero Gil.
- Gil still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

ignore medals
- allows you to exchange any prize in the arena without any medals.
- medals still decrease when you exchange prize until it reaches zero.
- you still can't bet on a game with zero medals though.

ignore kW
- can power up nodes regardless on the current kW.
- kW still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

ignore AP
- can learn anything regardless on your current AP.
- AP still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

ignore Hunter Rank
- when activated, allows you to accept any hunt regardless of your current Hunter Rank.
- the hunts that require a higher Rank than your current Rank are still grey out so that you can avoid a higher rank hunt if you want to.

ignore customize car item requirement
- customize car without the required items.
- required item' quantity still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.
- should be used together with ignore gil.

ignore cooking ingredient
- cook without the required ingredient.
- required ingredient's quantity still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

time of day mod
- hold CapsLock and PageUp to rewind time.
- hold CapsLock and PageDown to advance time.

advance evade key
- when activated, press and hold the CapsLock key, you will evade enemies' attack even when you're attacking.
- the main differences between game's default evade and this advance evade:

Code: Select all

game's evade key  | advance evade key
==========================================
 -short time-frame | -unlimited time-frame
  to evade         |  to evade
                   |
 -can't evade when | -can evade when
  you're attacking |  you're attacking
                   |
 -can block attack | -can't block attack    
  when prompted    |  when prompted
- when both game's evade key and advance evade key are pressed, advance evade's key function will override the game's evade key. e.g., if you want to block an attack, you have to released the "advance evade key" and then press/hold the game's evade key when you're promoted.

longer hover
- chocobo can hover in mid-air a little bit longer after jump.

chocobo speed mod
- when activated you can customize the walk speed and trot speed of the riding chocobo. 1 means normal speed.

alt chocobo sprint key
- need chocobo speed mod activated for this to work.
- when activated, press and hold CapsLock key to move as the specified alt spint speed, without using the chocobo's stamina.
- alt spint speed can be changed by editing the entry. default: 10, can be changed by editing the script, line 4.

custom guest member mod
- when activated, allows you to choose a custom guest to join your party.
- choose a character for the custom guest ID (default: Iris), then load a save game.
- to remove a guest, choose "no custom guest" from the custom guest ID's drop down list, then reload a save game.
- if you have saved the game with a custom guest member created with this script, he/she would stay with you until you reach a point in the game that a guest would joined you, then he/she would be replaced. OR until you remove the guest with the instruction above, then save and reload.
- **you should use a separate save when using this script. in case something went wrong.

unlock all Avatar appearance options
- when activated, allows you to use all the Avatar appearance options (Face, Hairs, Attire, etc.) without obtaining through the treasures in the main game first.
- note that the script don't add the actual treasures to your inventory, you can still obtain them by playing the treasure hunt.
- remember to activate this script before you change Noctis' appearance to the Avatar (or load a savegame that are using the Avatar) that have one or more yet-to-obtained appearances applied, or the appearances would revert back to the default look.

dossiers cam control override
- when activated, enable all the cam control for all character dossiers' model view.
latest:
ffxv_s u17_1.CT
backups:
ffxv_s u16.CT
ffxv_s u15.CT
ffxv_s u14.1.CT
ffxv_s +22.CT
ffxv_s +20.CT
ffxv_s +20.CT
ffxv_s +20.CT
ffxv_s +19.CT
ffxv_s +18.CT

from the old post
Request to add damage multiplier (player Damage Multiplier and Enemy Damage Multiplier) that can be used in <comrades> mode.

RoxasZX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RoxasZX »

All tables are not working anymore since the game has been updated today
Last edited by RoxasZX on Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MalcomeRoss1013
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV +? (table Update17.1)

Post by MalcomeRoss1013 »

靈寶天尊 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:18 am
Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:29 am
here's my contribution:

all scripts can be activated/deactivated any time you want.
Update17.1
- updated max stamina and unlock all Avatar appearance options. they work on the latest game patch now.
Update17
- updated many scripts to work on the latest game patch, not all are updated though. the one that is NOT updated has a prefix ** in the script name.
- updated custom guest member mod, you can add Sarah to the team now. she will fight with you, but sadly she won't get in the car nor the Chocobo.

Update16
- added ignore Hunter Rank.
Update15
- added unlock all Avatar appearance options. remember to read the descriptions below first.
- updated some pointers.

Update14.1
- updated advance evade key. it works on the latest steam patch now.
Update14
- updated the table for the latest steam patch, time of this table update: 20180901.
- not all the scripts are updated though, i.e., advance evade key and ignore chocobo stats. I may look into them eventually later...
- not all the scripts are thoroughly tested, e.g., the team override option of undead, max mp, etc. I'll play the game for a while, probably until Shadow of Tomb Raider is out, so let me know if you found any bug in the mean time.
- added dossiers cam control override.
- removed the scripts for the "developer" version.

Update13
- added max armiger and ignore medals.
- added a separate enable script for the developer version, in case the steam build would eventually migrate to the developer build in the future...
-- while some of the scripts has to be customized for the developer version. most of the scripts can be activated for the steam version as well. e.g., the enable script for the developer version can be used on steam version.
-- for the developer version, ignore medals isn't added, as I've made this script after I revert back to the steam version (may go back to the developer version after I finished the game once... don't know, maybe mod tools is out by then).
-- for the developer version, custom guest member mod isn't updated, as you can use the debug menu to add/remove guest in real-time already.

Update12.3
- updated custom guest mod. fixed a bad edit.
Update12.2
- updated custom guest mod. fixed a bug that disabling the script would crash the game on loading savegame or refreshing party members. it also allows you to remove a custom guest now. see script's description on this post for details.
Update12.1
- updated custom guest mod, fix the guest disappearing when a guest member joined when using the script.
Update12
- added a in-development script custom guest mod. read script's description for details.
Update11
- updated auto evade key to advance evade key. changed the hotkey, and you can actually evade even when you're attacking when the key is pressed now. see script's description for details.
Update10.3
- updated damage multiplier. it covers the spell damage properly now. also in theory it should work on "100% critical hit" food buff now, yet to test though. report~
Update10.2
- updated damage multiplier, turns out the game have another adjust codes after the damage calculation, moved the manipulating process there, the healing bug (too much damage become healing) should be fixed now.
- updated ignore damage cap to raised damage cap, which allows you to set the damage limit now. read description for details.
Update10.1
- updated damage multiplier, the process were implemented right where the game is reading the attack of the weapon/spell, while the actual damage output were calculated with other factors like strength, magic and stuff, which makes the results not accurate. e.g., even when you set the multiplier to 0, you can still deal damage to the enemy. the updated script moved the process much further in where the actual damage output is being calculated. as a result the multiplied value is accurate now.
Update10
- added ignore damage cap
- rewritten damage multiplier, the method I used was to manipulate the code on damage receiver end, although it can (sort of) bypass the damage cap, it took to much codes to locate the attacker. now I manipulate the weapon attack read code and apply the multipliers there, it's always accurate, but it won't bypass the damage cap alone, so I made the ignore damage cap as well..
Update9.1
- updated enable, damage multiplier can be applied to the team or individual member now, check description for details.
- added some more pointers.
Update9
- updated undead and max mp. added team override options (they were there from the first version of the table, I just enabling it now), see scripts' description for details.
- updated ignore Gil.
- added another ignore script, and some pointers.
- just in case:
-- don't ask me for online Comrades' cheats. if you want one, do it yourself.
-- if you want to cheat in Comrades (online or offline), either by using the tables/trainers you found, or all by yourself, remember it could ruin your savegame. cheat at your own risk.
-- problems/questions with using my cheats in Comrades (online or offline) will be ignored.
Update8.3
- updated "ignore gil (zero gil)" to "ignore gil", the visual glitch of the stats compare interface in equipment shop is fixed. using a cheap method, but it's the most efficient, that I don't need to cover all the other routes it'd take...
- removed "ignore gil (100 gil)", as it was just a lazy precaution of the visual glitch.
Update8.2
- updated both ignore gil scripts. they cover the car fast travel expense now. also, fixed a bug that would prevent the quest's description from showing.
Update8.1
- updated inf. item to inf. item usage. it only apply to field usage now. (i.e., won't stop item quantity from reaching zero when handing in item for quest, selling items, etc.)
Update8
- updated trot speed to chocobo speed mod.
- added alt chocobo sprint key to chocobo speed mod.
Update7
- added auto evade key
- updated enable script, party member won't receive the damage multiplier set anymore if the party member has no undead applied.
Update6
- updated the scripts that generate code caves: enable, max mp, inf. spell quantity, inf. item, the 2 ignore gil, time of day mod, and trot speed.
- not all of them are thoroughly tested, so, report~
Update5
- added damage multiplier.
- updated "ignore gil (1 gil)" to "ignore gil (100 gil)", a lazy way for me to avoid tracking the car fast travel expense again...
Update4.2
- updated undead, fixed a typo that would prevent Ignis from being protest by the undead.
Update4.1
- added back ignore AP
Update4
- updated the table for the released game.
- updated undead, it should cover the max Health lost as well (custom min health +1).
- yet to update scritp: ignore AP.
- yet to test scripts: both ignore gil scripts. also they don't cover the car fast travel expense yet.
- all these 3 scripts will be updated soon.
- removed unlock chocobo rent.

Update3.2
- updated undead, the AOBscans were defected and it injected the code on a wrong place. it's fixed now.
- updated ignore gil, it covers the car fast travel's expense now. also it separates into 2 scripts with slightly different function now. read description for details.
- forgot to mentioned the max stamina I've added some update before...
Update3.1
- updated the scripts with AOBscans, just in case. tested and works on the crack. will update accordingly when the legit game released.
Update3
- added time of day mod, longer hover and trot speed.
Update2
- updated ignore gil, it covers the car customization expense now.
- added inf. item, max fishing line drability, ignore customize car item requirement, ignore cooking ingredient, and unlock chocobo rent.
Update1
- updated undead to cover the 4 members.
- added ignore gil and ignore AP.
undead
- health still drop but you wont' be killed.
- can be applied to the whole team and/or individual characters.
- setting team override to "applied" means your whole team (the 4 main members) would be undead, no matter you have applied it to them individually or not. i.e.:
-- 1. setting team override to "applied" and Prompto to "disabled", means that the whole team, including Prompto would be undead.
-- 2. setting team override to "disabled", Noctis to "applied", and all the other members to "disabled", means that only Noctis would be undead.
- team override doesn't include guest members, you'll have to apply to them individually (only 2 characters in the guest list now, will add more as I find them).
- if you are using an Avatar for Noctis, and named him other than "Noctis", the script won't apply to him even you set the "Noctis flag" to "appplied". you'll have to use team override to included Noctis.

max stamina

max mp
- mp stays full or refill to full when being used.
- can be applied to individual characters or the whole team.

inf. spell quantity
- quantity won't drop below 1.

spell instant cooldown

max tech

max armiger
- armiger would be maxed at the start of battle, and everytime you've done using the armiger.
- you'd still exit the armiger mode when the bar depleted and/or after you used the armiger chain, but you can re-activate the armiger again right away.
- activate always max together, and you won't exit the armiger mode until the battle ends. to exit the armiger mode mid-battle, press the R key on the keyboard.

damage multiplier
- damage multiplied will be bound by the damage cap, so it won't exceed 9999 or 99999. it's recommended to use this script together with raised damage cap.
- multiplier(s) can be applied to individual characters.

raised damage cap
- allows you to customize the damage cap.
- "custom damage cap" default: 1,000,000,000, can be change by editing the script, line 1.
- the on-screen damage number shows only 5 digits. so, for example, if you used damage multiplier to reach the default "custom damage cap" of this script, i.e., 1,000,000,000, on-screen damage would be "00000". may look into expending the digits display later, no promise though...

inf. item usage
- item quantity won't drop below 1 on field usage.

inf. prompto ammo
- as title says, works the same as inf. item usage.
- need to activate inf. item usage.

max fishing line drability

ignore Gil
- can buy in shops, eat in diners, customize car, rent chocobo, and car fast travel with zero Gil.
- Gil still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

ignore medals
- allows you to exchange any prize in the arena without any medals.
- medals still decrease when you exchange prize until it reaches zero.
- you still can't bet on a game with zero medals though.

ignore kW
- can power up nodes regardless on the current kW.
- kW still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

ignore AP
- can learn anything regardless on your current AP.
- AP still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

ignore Hunter Rank
- when activated, allows you to accept any hunt regardless of your current Hunter Rank.
- the hunts that require a higher Rank than your current Rank are still grey out so that you can avoid a higher rank hunt if you want to.

ignore customize car item requirement
- customize car without the required items.
- required item' quantity still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.
- should be used together with ignore gil.

ignore cooking ingredient
- cook without the required ingredient.
- required ingredient's quantity still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

time of day mod
- hold CapsLock and PageUp to rewind time.
- hold CapsLock and PageDown to advance time.

advance evade key
- when activated, press and hold the CapsLock key, you will evade enemies' attack even when you're attacking.
- the main differences between game's default evade and this advance evade:

Code: Select all

game's evade key  | advance evade key
==========================================
 -short time-frame | -unlimited time-frame
  to evade         |  to evade
                   |
 -can't evade when | -can evade when
  you're attacking |  you're attacking
                   |
 -can block attack | -can't block attack    
  when prompted    |  when prompted
- when both game's evade key and advance evade key are pressed, advance evade's key function will override the game's evade key. e.g., if you want to block an attack, you have to released the "advance evade key" and then press/hold the game's evade key when you're promoted.

longer hover
- chocobo can hover in mid-air a little bit longer after jump.

chocobo speed mod
- when activated you can customize the walk speed and trot speed of the riding chocobo. 1 means normal speed.

alt chocobo sprint key
- need chocobo speed mod activated for this to work.
- when activated, press and hold CapsLock key to move as the specified alt spint speed, without using the chocobo's stamina.
- alt spint speed can be changed by editing the entry. default: 10, can be changed by editing the script, line 4.

custom guest member mod
- when activated, allows you to choose a custom guest to join your party.
- choose a character for the custom guest ID (default: Iris), then load a save game.
- to remove a guest, choose "no custom guest" from the custom guest ID's drop down list, then reload a save game.
- if you have saved the game with a custom guest member created with this script, he/she would stay with you until you reach a point in the game that a guest would joined you, then he/she would be replaced. OR until you remove the guest with the instruction above, then save and reload.
- **you should use a separate save when using this script. in case something went wrong.

unlock all Avatar appearance options
- when activated, allows you to use all the Avatar appearance options (Face, Hairs, Attire, etc.) without obtaining through the treasures in the main game first.
- note that the script don't add the actual treasures to your inventory, you can still obtain them by playing the treasure hunt.
- remember to activate this script before you change Noctis' appearance to the Avatar (or load a savegame that are using the Avatar) that have one or more yet-to-obtained appearances applied, or the appearances would revert back to the default look.

dossiers cam control override
- when activated, enable all the cam control for all character dossiers' model view.
latest:
ffxv_s u17_1.CT
backups:
ffxv_s u16.CT
ffxv_s u15.CT
ffxv_s u14.1.CT
ffxv_s +22.CT
ffxv_s +20.CT
ffxv_s +20.CT
ffxv_s +20.CT
ffxv_s +19.CT
ffxv_s +18.CT

from the old post
Request to add damage multiplier (player Damage Multiplier and Enemy Damage Multiplier) that can be used in <comrades> mode.

If anyone wants to work with me to fix it, I'm game. Although all I want to do is the game difficulty multiplier and the iris guest mod, I'm willing to figure it all out and update it. I already know assembly so it's just a matter of time. Discord is Sauce Master#6266