Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Derder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Derder »

I'm in Chapter 3 and even having one thing clicked I crash as soon as I get into combat with something using squall's table, using ASSERT scripts. Ones tested are INF HP, INF MP, INF Stam and INF Chocobo Stam. All tested seperately, all crash when combat starts.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:28 pm
You just need to be in Chapter 3, then just go talk to Cindy.
Nothing happened, I'm currently replaying from an earlier save to check if it's broken because I unlocked all of the upgrades for the car the moment I got it back.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

thats some cool cheats

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

Is Inf HP crashing for anyone else?

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Deep sigh, got same problem that i had with demo.

Can't use weapon finder and accessory finder.

So what setting do i have to have selected in options, in order to use Weapon and Accessory finder ?

So i start everything like this:

Start ffxv_s.CT, then launch game. After that when i see game menu (Load game etc.) i alt+tab to cheat engine, select ffxv_s.exe, alt+tab back to game, go to main menu, select items, go to Weapons menu, i press sort items button, alt+tab back to cheat engine table, and nothing happens, everything is as ?? and nothing updates. Tried with every weapons and with accessory finder, i've tried with every accessory.

So could someone please help me get weapon and accessory finder to work, so i can change weapon and accessory stats.

Squall8 we can talk over Discord about this if you have time ?
Last edited by tontsa00 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

this table is updated:
Update5
- added damage multiplier.
- updated "ignore gil (1 gil)" to "ignore gil (100 gil)", a lazy way for me to avoid tracking the car fast travel expense again...

peebeee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by peebeee »

The Type D is unlocked after a quest for it in the legit pc version.

Around chapter 8

So untill then...keep on chocoboing 8-)

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:08 pm
Is Inf HP crashing for anyone else?
Sadly yes. Inf MP seems to be ok but Inf HP is extremely hit and miss... depending on where you are, it may be fine for a while or immediately crash :/

The worst part is you may think its ok.... run a long way somewhere then boom, crash. I've temporarily stopped using it.

I also notice with the Weapon and Accessory finder, it will find the item, but the change is not recognized by the game as 'legit'. You can change say a Bronze Bangle into a Ribbon, but when you go to equip it... its still a Bronze Bangle. After a reload the item is back to what it was so sadly these editors don't work either :(

If we could somehow get a 'Have All Accessories' cheat, an editor really isn't needed for anything else. You will literally gain all weapons by just... playing the game.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

I feel like neither of these tables were properly tested before posting them. I've used both and experienced crashes for various options. I'm not trying to be mean, but this game takes too long to load up for me to want to use these tables to see which options work and which options crash the game.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm done with these tables until they can get them fixed. I'm used just the infinite stamina, mp, and tech bar from Squall8's table and it crashed as soon as I got into battle. I tried to use the gil/ap pointer from Squall8's table and it crashed as soon as I went into the menu. On Cielos's table it wouldn't even load the first time I tried it. Something with the HP script. The next time I tried it I got it to load but it crashed with the time of day script. These tables are too buggy to use unless you want to be a guinea pig and test all of the problems.
Last edited by IFireflyl on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:57 pm
Sadly yes. Inf MP seems to be ok but Inf HP is extremely hit and miss... depending on where you are, it may be fine for a while or immediately crash :/

The worst part is you may think its ok.... run a long way somewhere then boom, crash. I've temporarily stopped using it.

I also notice with the Weapon and Accessory finder, it will find the item, but the change is not recognized by the game as 'legit'. You can change say a Bronze Bangle into a Ribbon, but when you go to equip it... its still a Bronze Bangle. After a reload the item is back to what it was so sadly these editors don't work either :(

If we could somehow get a 'Have All Accessories' cheat, an editor really isn't needed for anything else. You will literally gain all weapons by just... playing the game.
The item changes stick for me, I guess as long as you don't equip them beforehand they won't revert.

Edit: For anyone else who has problems getting scripts to work or them crashing your game, especially the item/accessory finder ones, don't try to get them to work until you've gotten the regalia back from being repaired, I couldn't get them working no matter what I did before that, but after they work flawlessly.

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

The infinite hp script isn't even that complicated, its just a cmp and a mov. What could these two instructions affect that would cause the game to crash?

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

IFireflyl wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:13 pm
I feel like neither of these tables were properly tested before posting them. I've used both and experienced crashes for various options. I'm not trying to be mean, but this game takes too long to load up for me to want to use these tables to see which options work and which options crash the game.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm done with these tables until they can get them fixed. I'm used just the infinite stamina, mp, and tech bar from Squall8's table and it crashed as soon as I got into battle. I tried to use the gil/ap pointer from Squall8's table and it crashed as soon as I went into the menu. On Cielos's table it wouldn't even load the first time I tried it. Something with the HP script. The next time I tried it I got it to load but it crashed with the time of day script. These tables are too buggy to use unless you want to be a guinea pig and test all of the problems.
I've seriously had no issues so far using any of them (thanks for the great work btw)
The only Issue I've had is accidentally activating one of the chocobo scripts while I've already had another active before resulting in a freeze when I got on a chocobo.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

I've a hunch of the crash that some of you are experiencing.
it maybe the same issues as the assassin's creed origins.
I'll rewrite the scripts soon to see if it "fixes" the problem.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

cdtrico wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:59 pm
I've seriously had no issues so far using any of them (thanks for the great work btw)
The only Issue I've had is accidentally activating one of the chocobo scripts while I've already had another active before resulting in a freeze when I got on a chocobo.
Hmm... I'm generally not the guy claiming something is broken without making sure I'm not somehow to blame. You've used the same scripts that I listed with no problem, or you used other parts of the table with no problem? If you've used the same things I used then I don't know why mine would crash but yours wouldn't. A difference in Cheat Engine version or settings maybe? I'm using CE 6.7.
Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:02 pm
I've a hunch of the crash that some of you are experiencing.
it maybe the same issues as the assassin's creed origins.
I'll rewrite the scripts soon to see if it "fixes" the problem.
Ah, yeah. I remember that being ridiculous. We had to set everything up in the menu before we even loaded our game up.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Plz, anyone could help me, i have no idea why i'm only one who can't get Weapons/Accessory finder to work