Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Larxian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Larxian »

Hello, I'm new to cheat engine and I wanted to ask something.

Does anyone know if there is a way to force battle mode while free roaming? I know this was apparently possible in the early debug build of the game, but there doesn't seem to be any cheat engine tables with this option sadly, from what I've seen.
I want this mostly to be able to turn on / off battle mode when I want, so I can use warp points while exploring, and possibly warp strikes in towns too.

Thank you!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

deusx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deusx »

is there still a functioning table for the ardyn episode?
the last achievement is cancer *-*

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

nothing works at all. please update

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

This is such an amazing game, I wonder why it gets no love. Can anyone update a table that works today? I really just want the chocobo speed multiplier and the likes to cut down the time it takes to get from A to B. Can confirm, I tried everything in this thread, not a single table works.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

update please! update !

lacus_veris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lacus_veris »

rooxon wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:36 pm
This is such an amazing game, I wonder why it gets no love. Can anyone update a table that works today? I really just want the chocobo speed multiplier and the likes to cut down the time it takes to get from A to B. Can confirm, I tried everything in this thread, not a single table works.
this one works download/file.php?id=12736. Additionally, I already submit a request to fix the table for this game, you and everyone else here could help by bumping the thread here viewtopic.php?t=18615 from time to time

PhotoGruffer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PhotoGruffer »

At this point, I would pay Squall8 to come back and update this table and all it's codes. He did so amazing of a job for it to just collect dust.

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

Here is a table with some scripts that I fix from Squall8, DrummerIX and Zendlalongka and few scripts from me.
Did not fix all the scripts!! And only played the main game not the dlc.

Activate the scripts that you want to use in the title screen!

v2: Removed Squall8 inf items because it messes with the Quest points script, so changed the quest points script. Added some scripts that don't allocate memory.

Have fun.
Attachments
ffxv_s-v2.CT
(531.61 KiB) Downloaded 5164 times
ffxv_s.CT
(501.2 KiB) Downloaded 783 times

lacus_veris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lacus_veris »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:10 pm
Here is a table with some scripts that I fix from Squall8, DrummerIX and Zendlalongka and few scripts from me.

v2: Removed Squall8 inf items because it messes with the Quest points script, so changed the quest points script. Added some scripts that don't allocate memory.

Have fun.
Thank you so much for your effort! I can confirm the table works. Some caveat for those who want to use it: Squall8 script must be checked in the main menu first time you boot the game. For some reason, script can't be checked if you 'quit to main menu' from an ongoing playthrough. Another thing that Zendlalongka's script gave me crash while activating from in-game with the added Metal Gear Solid alert sound effects while crashing, thought it was hilarious.

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

Thanks Tuuuup!
will check it out next weekend when i have time to play.

evodas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by evodas »

Thank you Tuuuup!
It works! I can finally control the summons :D Now here's to hoping someone succeeds in creating the same effect for FF7 Remake

LyraSama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LyraSama »

big thanks to Tuuuup! for the updated table, its working great!
Was wondering if theres a pointer for Chocobo rental length so it could be edited for essentially infinite rental time? having to re-up the rental every 7 days is such a hassle.

MarcoReckless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MarcoReckless »

lacus_veris wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:13 pm
Tuuuup! wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:10 pm

Have fun.
Thank you so much for your effort! I can confirm the table works. Some caveat for those who want to use it: Squall8 script must be checked in the main menu first time you boot the game. For some reason, script can't be checked if you 'quit to main menu' from an ongoing playthrough. Another thing that Zendlalongka's script gave me crash while activating from in-game with the added Metal Gear Solid alert sound effects while crashing, thought it was hilarious.
I'm doing this but despite that it still crashes when trying to load the game after enabling the Squall8 table or it doesn't get enabled at all after ticking the table checkmark and loading.

AizenShroud
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AizenShroud »

Hi, someone knows how to get the Black Hood by using cheats?? Cause I'm trying to use Squall8 "get item" cheat but I can't find the way to get the Black Hood. If someone could help me I'll be grateful!!

LyraSama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LyraSama »

AizenShroud wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:38 am
Hi, someone knows how to get the Black Hood by using cheats?? Cause I'm trying to use Squall8 "get item" cheat but I can't find the way to get the Black Hood. If someone could help me I'll be grateful!!
In Zendlalongka's scripts theres a section called Editors and in that Weapon/Accessory Editor. You can edit the effects of any accessory you already have, you just have to do it manually, but basically you could turn a bronze bangle into the black hood