Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FadeTM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by FadeTM »

OleMagne, have you tried to make the glaive guest visible adding/triggering the quest that involve him?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Koshiko »

It seems like I accidentally screwed myself out of all of Iris' shop updates in Comrades by forgetting to turn off the minimum items gained on pickup code. I figured I'd just wipe the save data and start Comrades over entirely, but all save data is auto-restored as soon as you click on 'Begin' - even with Steam Cloud disabled. I've collected all the sketchbooks, so I can't even search for what will increase, and there's no way to decrease the number of sketchbooks in-game. There's also no data for the sketchbook in the item table, so I have even less info to go by.

It's close to bedtime for me, so I'm not gonna start in on this tonight, but I'll give it a look tomorrow.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

UPDATE SKILL OFFSET LOCATIONS

Original Entry: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178&p=39190#p39190

Update includes offsets for base pointer of the Party's Skill SP / Level. If you want to instantly Level to 10, set to 2300 SP and Level 10 or if you want the game to legit make it look like you leveled, I would suggest editing Pool this will tally up your points when you camp and avoid any glitches or mistakes!

aeizzan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aeizzan »

just wanted to ask , uhm i tried to use the, all in one v6 table , but there are alot of things i cant enable such as inf mp and etc more like 90% of the script , it seems like it does not detect the game , any solution?

majorzigzag
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by majorzigzag »

Can someone please help with triggering GOD MODE or Ultimate armiger used in the battle with ardyn, whereby Noctis could fly. with CE or Debug Menu. I am so new with everything. Its is so frustrating trying to achieve something without any adequate knowledge.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Small update to Summons script. Now supports Leviathan! Optimized download size as well.

lllsondowlll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lllsondowlll »

majorzigzag wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:09 am
Can someone please help with triggering GOD MODE or Ultimate armiger used in the battle with ardyn, whereby Noctis could fly. with CE or Debug Menu. I am so new with everything. Its is so frustrating trying to achieve something without any adequate knowledge.
Nothing in debug menu. Only thing I found was an option to make Noctis a frog. As far as trainer, it is EXTREMELY hard to get Ultimate Armiger in cheat engine as it must be found by enabling and disabling the effect and comparing the value changes. Obviously this is a problem because you must reload your game to go back to a non Ultimate Armiger state which changes the memory addresses and makes the original code search useless.

I thought perhaps I could find the value with memory magic by getting the effect enabled in a save and comparing them.
After playing with this a bit, I managed to force Noctis outside of Altisia arena during Ultimate Armiger (by modifying coords); however, saving in this form, and reloading the game removes the effect. It appears the status effect no longer writes to the save file. Devs thought of everything >_>

Not impossible, just a lot more trouble than it's worth which is why you don't see it's inclusion in any of the cheat tables so far.

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Koshiko »

Yeah, the last patch before Royal's release removed all capability to use the Armiger glitch. Anyone who still had an Armiger glitch file would load their save to find that the effect no longer stored.

majorzigzag
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by majorzigzag »

lllsondowlll wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:24 am
majorzigzag wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:09 am
Nothing in debug menu. Only thing I found was an option to make Noctis a frog. As far as trainer, it is EXTREMELY hard to get Ultimate Armiger in cheat engine as it must be found by enabling and disabling the effect and comparing the value changes. Obviously this is a problem because you must reload your game to go back to a non Ultimate Armiger state which changes the memory addresses and makes the original code search useless.

I thought perhaps I could find the value with memory magic by getting the effect enabled in a save and comparing them.
After playing with this a bit, I managed to force Noctis outside of Altisia arena during Ultimate Armiger (by modifying coords); however, saving in this form, and reloading the game removes the effect. It appears the status effect no longer writes to the save file. Devs thought of everything >_>

Not impossible, just a lot more trouble than it's worth which is why you don't see it's inclusion in any of the cheat tables so far.
Thanks for explaining everything. Didn't know how complicated it was T_T . I'll keep hoping that one of you geniuses will preveal :D

lllsondowlll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lllsondowlll »

majorzigzag wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:06 am
Thanks for explaining everything. Didn't know how complicated it was T_T . I'll keep hoping that one of you geniuses will preveal :D
I'll see what I can do this weekend. I've been really working on a no-clip trainer which practically replaces the need for it, but I will see if I can take another shot using IDA Pro.

cns00
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cns00 »

i have 2 questions:-

1) i really love the ignore recipe ingredients and the inf items option. i always use them. i like how it causes me to instantly finish the fetch quests. i use it in the scraps of mystery sidequest. i find the clue and then the quest automatically finishes and i get the map piece, but the problem is since i turned on inf items option it says inventory full when i get the map piece. i checked my inventory. it says i only have sylvesters map A, but i finished a bunch of side of mystery sidequests. what happens when i finish the last one? will i automatically get the prize or nothing will happen because i only have sylvesters map A and i should have all? if i need to have all then can i fix it by using the item finder function by buying any key item, replace it with map B, buy same key item, replace it with map C and so on until i have all map pieces

2) using cheats can cause glitches in the game. like for example i picked flowers for iris. i had the inf items cheat on so i had infinite flowers. i went to the house where iris is in and i spoke to her and i triggered cutscene in which i gave her flower. since i had infinite flowers whenever i spoke to her i triggered that cutscene. i had to switch off inf items, reload the game, give her so flower and finally i was able to continue and i triggered the next quest which is tend the field. are there more similar glitches that i should be aware about? i am now in chapter 8 and i finished the power plant and i will ride the boat next

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Barmytick wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:32 pm
Just wanna leave this here works great with the weapon finder script! Just use this decimal values and you can get these weapons in your inventory all you have to do is change the ID of a weapon such as the broadsword and then save and load, the weapons should be in your inventory. These are just the ones I've tested but there are many more in the item code spreadsheet!

17092571:Medjay Assassin Shield
17092572:Alba Leonis (Ravus' Weapon)
17129226:Audax Blade (Blade from episode Prompto)
17145659:Sagitta Rifle (Sniper from episode Prompto)
16932855:Stoss Spear (Aranea's lance)
16886346:Kotetsu (Cor's primary weapon)
16983183:Kikuichimonji (Cor's secondary weapon)
17115180:Twin Squeaky Hammers (Weapons from the platinum demo)
16934118:Squeaky Hammer
16961243:Toy Sword
16978199:Supersized Squeaky Hammer
These are taken from the hex in the spreadsheet right? So we can just convert to dex and they work with cheat engine? Awesome! If only we had an "add all items" cheat so we didn't have to manually convert and add them one by one.

kazukiwoof
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kazukiwoof »

First off, thanks for the great job man.
Secondly I just wanted to point some weird behavior regarding the Accessory Finder script. As soon you make it work, applying the effects and all, the said Accessory doesn't change name-wise to the target (for example, making a bronze bangle into a magitek suit v2 makes the equipped accessory works as intended but it's still named bronze bangle), I know it's just a minor thing but it feels weird when you sort accessories and see bronze bangle among the best accessories in the game lol

Barmytick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Barmytick »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:35 am
Barmytick wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:32 pm
Just wanna leave this here works great with the weapon finder script! Just use this decimal values and you can get these weapons in your inventory all you have to do is change the ID of a weapon such as the broadsword and then save and load, the weapons should be in your inventory. These are just the ones I've tested but there are many more in the item code spreadsheet!

17092571:Medjay Assassin Shield
17092572:Alba Leonis (Ravus' Weapon)
17129226:Audax Blade (Blade from episode Prompto)
17145659:Sagitta Rifle (Sniper from episode Prompto)
16932855:Stoss Spear (Aranea's lance)
16886346:Kotetsu (Cor's primary weapon)
16983183:Kikuichimonji (Cor's secondary weapon)
17115180:Twin Squeaky Hammers (Weapons from the platinum demo)
16934118:Squeaky Hammer
16961243:Toy Sword
16978199:Supersized Squeaky Hammer
These are taken from the hex in the spreadsheet right? So we can just convert to dex and they work with cheat engine? Awesome! If only we had an "add all items" cheat so we didn't have to manually convert and add them one by one.
Yep just taken from the hex values in the spreadsheet just reversed them and converted to decimal so it could work with the item finder. I did originally try the overide shop id but that doesn't work. Anyway it's sweet to mess around with these weapons cors secondary is a one handed dagger which is pretty cool! But yeah it's annoying you to do it manually!

Retorzion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Retorzion »

kazukiwoof wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:16 am
First off, thanks for the great job man.
Secondly I just wanted to point some weird behavior regarding the Accessory Finder script. As soon you make it work, applying the effects and all, the said Accessory doesn't change name-wise to the target (for example, making a bronze bangle into a magitek suit v2 makes the equipped accessory works as intended but it's still named bronze bangle), I know it's just a minor thing but it feels weird when you sort accessories and see bronze bangle among the best accessories in the game lol

Hi @Kazukiwoof, how do you make the accessory finder script work.

I really want to apply the effects of the blackhood to the autochanger as an example. :D