Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Cielos »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:59 pm
[...] I'll give yours a go when I get home.
remember to report~
Jakerino wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:23 pm
[...] It sucks that it seems like this game is gonna give you a rough time with coding it due to the "jumping code".
nah, it's simple once you locate the problem. just need to prove-read a lot as we can't rely solely on the CE's template. and it depends on the method you chose, there are much easier methods then mine. other than this hassle it's just the same old shit.
KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:50 pm
Just tested Cielos' new table. Yup, no more random crashing, sweet!

Cielos, can you add Infinite Armiger to your table? Please? Pretty please? :P
thanks for testing~
for the cheat request, I think I read Squall8 is going to make this Armiger thing (I don't even know what it is). be patient~
and I'm still in Chapter 2 as I mentioned.
I'll add cheats as I play through the game, but as Squall8 knows the game much better, thus knows well what he wants to cheat, he'll have his cheat ready much faster and stable. and I tend to make useless cheats that only interests my friends and myself, like the "time of day" mod for example.
and most likely I'd just use Squall8's when he made it.
so either you wanna wait for mine (bad idea) or Squall8 to update his, just be patient!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kylie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kylie »

So because of how Comrades works and the other episodes, Would any or all of these cheats work for them as well? Or only the main game?
Comrades I mention since it does auto-save and is online to some extent but unlike an MMO you still have your own local save If you delete that save you don't recover your character from SQUARE's servers.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Kylie wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:25 am
So because of how Comrades works and the other episodes, Would any or all of these cheats work for them as well? Or only the main game?
Comrades I mention since it does auto-save and is online to some extent but unlike an MMO you still have your own local save If you delete that save you don't recover your character from SQUARE's servers.
I'm hoping the addresses work for the DLC. I had issues completing the last part of Gladio's mission back on PS4.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

This game is very finicky about injections, though I managed to ap/gil injections and had one crash after 3 hours of use. So, it does seem to be a memory check. Also, This game requires 8 GB / 16 GB memory, so, any injections could cause it to fault crash because it isn't meant to use more. If you have no more than the requirement then this could be possible.

If anyone has more than 16 GB memory when using these chests, speak up.

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

Alright so same bug again Squall8 I try to pick up an amethyst stone, a quest target, and it doesn't register in my inventory. Unfortunately doesn't seem like the quest target respawns after 24h, so I might just have screwed myself for the Artisan quest line unless I replay 45 minutes worth of saves.

Anyway, make sure you turn off infinite items before picking up anything important, it does stop stuff going into your inventory.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

KS212 wrote:
Made Inf Armiger last night. If you load all desired cheats at the main menu, before loading your save, you will be fine.
Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:37 pm
Tried using the method STN used as following Sunbeams shit makes me suicidal. Was able to overcome the jump issue successfully to a point, however enabling one script screwed up the pointers on another. I need to read up on fullaccess parameters a bit more. I would like to specify a certain memory location to use, kind of what Sumbeam did with his.
jirobaye wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:08 pm
Status Effects>Character>Gameplay Changes>Enable Magitek Barrier.
Kylie wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:25 am
I haven't tested any DLC yet. I probably will not cover anything Comrades related since that's basically online, anyone who knows me knows I strongly disagree with online hacking. However if I can make scripts that work for the offline portion ONLY then I well release them. I will also make separate sections for the DLC content if need be.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

I was concerned about using some of the various infinite item scripts for a similar reason, in that it prevented important items from being removed from your inventory when you turn in quests. I'd hate to come to chapter 9 or 10 and find out that I couldn't progress because I had some stupid item from chapter 1 still in my inventory.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

urthor wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:53 am
Fixed this

Kylie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kylie »

Squall8 wrote:
I haven't tested any DLC yet. I probably will not cover anything Comrades related since that's basically online, anyone who knows me knows I strongly disagree with online hacking. However if I can make scripts that work for the offline portion ONLY then I well release them. I will also make separate sections for the DLC content if need be.
I was mainly wanting to edit or change the gil and Power the KW numbers. I didn't really want inf health or anything crazy lol.

AuraMix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AuraMix »

When I used EXP multiplier and AP/Gil edit, it just crashes my game? (I have the Steam version)

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:37 pm
@all
this table is updated.
Update6
- updated the scripts that generate code caves: enable, max mp, inf. spell quantity, inf. item, the 2 ignore gil, time of day mod, and trot speed.
- not all of them are thoroughly tested, so, report~
the random crashes should be fixed. still needed testing though.

///********************************///
Squall8 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:59 pm
Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:35 pm
What is causing this?!
CE is having trouble to locate a codecave within signed 4bytes away from the injection point. it could happen with this kind of large game.
when this happens, instead of a 5 bytes injection code, it takes 14 bytes, as the destination address needed to be 8 bytes instead of 4 bytes. so, you can imagine when the codes in the code cave finished and it just jump back to "injection point +5", the game would most likely crash as it's in the middle of the jmp address of the injection code.
to avoid this, you can search a code caves manually, you can have a look at STN's ACO table.
or you can use SunBeam approach which would be the most efficient, check his ACO table for an example.
or you can just prepare the injection code with 14 bytes in mind, remember to dessert the code and make sure the injection code isn't on a jmp destination.

So it was working flawlessly for a while, but I restarted my game and then started receiving this error when I attempted to click enable:

Jakerino
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Jakerino »

Squall8 wrote:
KS212 wrote:
Made Inf Armiger last night. If you load all desired cheats at the main menu, before loading your save, you will be fine.

I still sometimes get crashes when using it regardless if enabled on startup. Any chance you could edit it to account for jumps? <3 Again thank you for your service.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Squall and Cielios..i just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work. i work construction work in plants 12 hrs a day 7 days a week turnaround and coming home to play ff15 itself is always a stress relief and now that i can enjoy yalls work to make it more enjoyable IMO makes it 10X better. im using squalls latest table and so far ive gotten to the point of last initial quest before getting regalia and its smooth sailing. Thanks a ton for updating and continuing to make your tables the best there are out there.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Squall8 wrote:

Oh SWEET! Didn't see it... After what? A year? 2 years? The one cheat we wanted...

What's sad is Armiger Unleashed almost moots it... but hey, I'll still take it!

I'll probably merge your table with Cielos' and after all is said and done I'd probably only really be using 2 cheats, the Chocobo speed/glide stuff (coz its fun as hell to be able to 'fly' these KFC birds) and inf Armiger. I actually won't use Inf HP and MP once I'm back to where I was on PS4. Why? Coz the game is so easy and Armiger Unleashed actually regens HP.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

only request i have is maybe gain certain amount of items upon acquiring..pick one potion get 50?