Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pestilence2k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by pestilence2k »

Also same issue with highlightedacc not found error. Appears to be related to recent Steam update for FFXV to which Avatara was removed. Any solutions folks may have, please let us know! I'm working to find one as well.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

wiraxie wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:02 am
zachillios wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:33 pm
wiraxie wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:17 pm

tried to click on title screen that Main Script Checkbox but nothing happens :mellow:
Then it's probably out of date. Right click the Main Script and there should be an error message on the top of the pop out. If it says something like "AOB Not Found" then you know the table's outdated.
It says: The Array of byte named highlightedacc could not be found
Like I said.

batumulia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by batumulia »

pestilence2k wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:43 pm
Also same issue with highlightedacc not found error. Appears to be related to recent Steam update for FFXV to which Avatara was removed. Any solutions folks may have, please let us know! I'm working to find one as well.
If you are knowledgeable enough in coding, check my previous comment

Trevayne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Trevayne »

From what I've tested, DrummerIX's table mostly works -- the Override Shop Item ID does, at least. Same with Skill Exp multiplier, though... didn't seem to want to cooperate with Gladio. And since the rollback to Avatara actually makes my game perform worse (I don't know how that is), I have to be on the latest version. An update would be wonderful and appreciated, though I don't want to nag about it.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

The rollback itself is not a 'fix' for anything. Its just an option for those who absolutely must use the table seeing as the chance of an update is probably pretty slim at this point. The update actually does fix a bunch of problems and overall runs better.

pestilence2k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pestilence2k »

Trevayne wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:36 pm
From what I've tested, DrummerIX's table mostly works -- the Override Shop Item ID does, at least. Same with Skill Exp multiplier, though... didn't seem to want to cooperate with Gladio. And since the rollback to Avatara actually makes my game perform worse (I don't know how that is), I have to be on the latest version. An update would be wonderful and appreciated, though I don't want to nag about it.
Confirmed that DrummerIX's tables still function. Override Shop ID, Pointers edits, etc. The Inf Stamina/etc doesn't work, however. Nice little workaround in meantime until full table is (hopefully) patched!

batumulia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by batumulia »

It seems that highlighted accessories got a new address. Is there anyone here who can find out what the new AOB is?

HazeckX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HazeckX »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:22 pm
In case Squall8 doesn't update this (as I've not seen him for months...) check this topic on Steam forums for a rollback: [Link]

Apparently all the stuttering was because of the online crap. Its been disabled on S-E's servers so the stutter is gone even if you rollback, and you can still use Avatara. With the new update you can't use Avatara at all. Rolling back should make the table work again.
the intention was good. but the link takes us to the general discussions list. we would have to look for the specific discussion. if you can find it again, i'd love to have this link updated so i can do the rollback myself

batumulia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by batumulia »

HazeckX wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:34 pm
KS212 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:22 pm
In case Squall8 doesn't update this (as I've not seen him for months...) check this topic on Steam forums for a rollback: [Link]

Apparently all the stuttering was because of the online crap. Its been disabled on S-E's servers so the stutter is gone even if you rollback, and you can still use Avatara. With the new update you can't use Avatara at all. Rolling back should make the table work again.
the intention was good. but the link takes us to the general discussions list. we would have to look for the specific discussion. if you can find it again, i'd love to have this link updated so i can do the rollback myself
[Link]
[Link]

Both these should work.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

HazeckX wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:34 pm

Oh whoops! The topic is 'Welcome back, Avatara :)' ... the person above me already linked it.

darkzero1st
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkzero1st »

Does anyone know about weapon display name list on "Highlighted Weapon Pointers" cheat? i tried to change weapon id but the display still didn't change? I Hope someone give me some answers.. Thank You I want to change my weapon to Lohengrin

Edit: In Comrades Multiplayer Mode not in main game

batumulia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by batumulia »

darkzero1st wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:16 pm
Does anyone know about weapon display name list on "Highlighted Weapon Pointers" cheat? i tried to change weapon id but the display still didn't change? I Hope someone give me some answers.. Thank You I want to change my weapon to Lohengrin

Edit: In Comrades Multiplayer Mode not in main game
Unfortunately the table is broken for me now and I dont want to roll back to the previous patch because of performance issues. :(

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

how do i add an item on override shop id of something that's not already on the list?

:edit:

found out how, but if i try to buy an item already on the list or not it just crashes the game when i try to buy something, i'm on build 1261414
i dont have any mods activated

frozenparagon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

~

Post by frozenparagon »

~
Last edited by frozenparagon on Mon May 24, 2021 2:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

WarmMachine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WarmMachine »

I sought permission from Squall8 to post this, but I haven't had an answer. I hope they don't mind if I go ahead. Anyway, I'm uploading a mostly fixed version of Squall8's FFXV cheat table for patch 1.30. I couldn't fix the couple of scripts mentioned ahead and I'm done trying (I opted to simply disable them and leave the original code there, just commented out), I hope someone else with more familiarity with the type of hack can pick up the slack. But the cheat table no longer crashes the game and most of the stuff I use worked just like it did before. But as I said in the file's comment, I didn't test every single feature.

Here's my comment on the CT file mentioning what I changed:
I fixed one small thing and updated a few lists, but I couldn't fix the Summon Script or the IRI Script. If anyone else can, be my guest, the original code is still there. The cheat table will now run and not crash your game. That said, I didn't test every single feature (I don't even know how to use half of the stuff), so be warned that not everything might work.

Good luck.
DIVG

Changes:
  • "Highlighted Acc Script" was fixed by finding and changing the address to find, which I figured out by reading the original code and looking for the new value in memory.
  • "Summon Script" and "Invoke Summon Script" are simply commented out since I couldn't fix it, I left the code there for someone else to fix if they can.
  • "IRI Script" is also commented out.
  • Updated the the item lists in DrummerIX's Scripts to make it easier to read (just a clean up with added sections).
  • Added a few missing weapons to the Highlighted Wep script lists (stuff like the Crowbar and the Vortex weapons were missing).
  • Added the Allagan Tomestones to the Item Finder script.
  • Added a few extra useful addresses to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts (2nd Effect ID, Category & Moveset, extra resistances, etc).
  • Added the full list of "Effect IDs" and what they do to the Highlighted Wep/Acc scripts.
Attachments
ffxv_s(Patch 1.30).CT
(719.4 KiB) Downloaded 1141 times