Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
koji
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by koji »

@Squall8

Was it created yesterday? I will try it for a moment.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

koji
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by koji »

Highlighted Weapon Pointers are no longer working, but in the expansion options
If you delete ffxv_s.exe + 74BB141, you can use it.

koji
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by koji »

As before,
Highlighted Weapon even if ffxv_s.exe + C6E0AA is deleted instead of ffxv_s.exe + 74BB141
Pointers were ready to use.

Daionor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Daionor »

Seems that the cheat table has a bug that causes main script to be not executable. Line 1497, the "nop 3", apparently stops it from working entirely. This is on the latest edit, with the steam version, tested just before posting this.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 56 added.

hipotion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hipotion »

you da boss

mrjane
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mrjane »

Has anyone discovered a way using CE to warp around the map? The Borderlands 3 trainer has a great function to warp to Waypoint (when placed). I thought something like this would be very useful in this game.

koji
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by koji »

JP Fix Thanks you

eternity525
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eternity525 »

This might be farfetched but now that Comrades servers are no longer online, is it possible to manually code (force) who cooks for you at the end of the battle so we can get the achievement for "Come Back, Kenny!"?

That is literally the only achievement I'm missing and it's so frustrating...

dragonkir
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dragonkir »

Greetings. Is it possible to open regalia type-f by using cheat table?

testadizzy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by testadizzy »

I was wondering if anyone has the older version of this table which works with older version of FFXV. I was having very bad stutters when playing the latest steam version, especially during combats. The experience was so frustrating that i had to downgrade it to ver 1.25 to work around the issue. But since the downgrade this cheat table stopped working for me.
For now i am not aware of another proven method to fix the stuttering issue with the latest Windows version, so i am hoping to get a cheat table that works with version 1.25.

steerpike242
Cheater
Cheater

Post by steerpike242 »

Anyone else notice the one hit kill goes both ways? It suppose to work that way?

limoonfeat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by limoonfeat »

predprey wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:00 am
Barmytick wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:32 pm
Just wanna leave this here works great with the weapon finder script! Just use this decimal values and you can get these weapons in your inventory all you have to do is change the ID of a weapon such as the broadsword and then save and load, the weapons should be in your inventory. These are just the ones I've tested but there are many more in the item code spreadsheet!

17092571:Medjay Assassin Shield
17092572:Alba Leonis (Ravus' Weapon)
17129226:Audax Blade (Blade from episode Prompto)
17145659:Sagitta Rifle (Sniper from episode Prompto)
16932855:Stoss Spear (Aranea's lance)
16886346:Kotetsu (Cor's primary weapon)
16983183:Kikuichimonji (Cor's secondary weapon)
17115180:Twin Squeaky Hammers (Weapons from the platinum demo)
16934118:Squeaky Hammer
16961243:Toy Sword
16978199:Supersized Squeaky Hammer
Usable in main game:
01041057 Claymore (EP. Gladiolus)
01055F0B Prompto's Custom Handgun (EP. Prompto)
0106001E Drain Lance (EP. Ignis)
0106001F Spelldaggers (EP. Ignis)

Unusable:
01055F0D Lumen Flare (EP. Prompto)
01057183 Alea Bazooka (EP. Prompto)
01055F0C Rapidus SMG (EP. Prompto)
0105666E Flagrum SMG (EP. Prompto)

Event Weapons:
106AEF4:Sarah's Shortsword
0104CFF0:Garuda's Gaze
0104CFEC:Gaze of the Vortex
0104CFF1:Garuda's Pain
0104CFED:Pain of the Vortex
0104CFF2:Garuda's Plumes
0104CFEE:Plumes of the Vortex
0106AEF3:Garuda's Abandon
0104CFEF:Abandon of the Vortex

Dumped all possible IDs with their associated object names as attached. Use with DrummerIX's Override Shop ID script. Adding items with no names associated may result in unpredictable glitches.

Code: Select all

Password: fearlessrevolution.com
Try and experiment with all the IDs. FYI there's a secret Justice Monster Five car decal that was never released but is in the game:
Excuse me,are the any item ids for comrades?
I saw some "phantom sword" dropping for the challenge quest in game,but after try and try it never drop...
are they including in the list? I want it...

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

limoonfeat wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:44 am
I saw some "phantom sword" dropping for the challenge quest in game,but after try and try it never drop...
Yes, item ids for all DLCs should be included in the list. However, there isn't any indicator to which DLC/main game they belong to. So it's a trial and error process of finding out whether they work in the main game or not. Though based on the name of the items you can get a hint of whether it's a DLC item or not. Note that some DLC items do work in the main game while others like the unique weapon types of comrades do not. Some work but their model is a generic one, some just outright doesn't. So look through the list and find out yourself. Disclaimer: using DLC items in main game may or may not break the game, though from my experience it isn't as serious as breaking the save, if having generic weapon models or bugged models irks you then try not to add in items that aren't supposed to be normally obtained in main game.

limoonfeat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by limoonfeat »

predprey wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:06 am
limoonfeat wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:44 am
Yes, item ids for all DLCs should be included in the list. However, there isn't any indicator to which DLC/main game they belong to. So it's a trial and error process of finding out whether they work in the main game or not. Though based on the name of the items you can get a hint of whether it's a DLC item or not. Note that some DLC items do work in the main game while others like the unique weapon types of comrades do not. Some work but their model is a generic one, some just outright doesn't. So look through the list and find out yourself. Disclaimer: using DLC items in main game may or may not break the game, though from my experience it isn't as serious as breaking the save, if having generic weapon models or bugged models irks you then try not to add in items that aren't supposed to be normally obtained in main game.
Thank you very much,finnally I found the new weapon ids for comrades without bug or crash!
In fact using DLC items in main game never break the game so far, I buy some comrades weapon(lance,shield,daggers ) in main game with 9999,they don't reset by loading games.
and some dlc weapon like 0104CFD5:Mutant Rakshasa Blade must clear the DLC to unlock it or it will be hided by loading.
It seems all the unusable items wll be hided,some showing by after clear the dlcs.

comrades weapon ids
010752D0:Gilgamesh Daggers
010754A6:Mutant Star of the Rogue
010752D3:Mutant Mace of the Fierce
010752DC:Mutant Blade of the Mystic