Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rookie201
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Rookie201 »

Hello!Can someone help me with [B]Override Shop Item ID?[/B]When i choose item in Cheat Engine and try to buy it in shop game just crashes.Do everyone have the same issue or just i?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

shood
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by shood »

[QUOTE="Rookie201, post: 136014, member: 41714"]

Hello!Can someone help me with [B]Override Shop Item ID?[/B]When i choose item in Cheat Engine and try to buy it in shop game just crashes.Do everyone have the same issue or just i?

[/QUOTE]

same.

We Love Aspect
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by We Love Aspect »

[QUOTE="Rookie201, post: 136014, member: 41714"]

[/QUOTE]

Disable all your weapon mods, these interfer with the override shop cheats so just disable them, use the shop cheat until satisfied and then reenable all your weapon mods again. I had the same issues originally and after some trial and error found out that the cheat simply hates weapon mods, probably because it adds and messes with the ID’s.

limoonfeat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by limoonfeat »

finnally, It was updated!!!!!

dimdim01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by dimdim01 »

The cheat table is no longer functioning as of the new update that removed the avatara features, dont know if the cheat table will be getting an update or not.

limoonfeat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by limoonfeat »

[QUOTE="dimdim01, post: 140715, member: 4497"]

The cheat table is no longer functioning as of the new update that removed the avatara features, dont know if the cheat table will be getting an update or not.

[/QUOTE]

And it's no lag anymore wonderful gameplaying now!!!!! I so happy!!

dimdim01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by dimdim01 »

[QUOTE="limoonfeat, post: 140717, member: 26388"]

And it's no lag anymore wonderful gameplaying now!!!!! I so happy!!

[/QUOTE]

Yh the lack of lag is amazing.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by KS212 »

In case Squall8 doesn't update this (as I've not seen him for months...) check this topic on Steam forums for a rollback: [URL]https://steamcommunity.com/app/637650/discussions/0/[/URL]

Apparently all the stuttering was because of the online crap. Its been disabled on S-E's servers so the stutter is gone even if you rollback, and you can still use Avatara. With the new update you can't use Avatara at all. Rolling back should make the table work again.

wiraxie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by wiraxie »

Hi I'm kinda new with this software, i have load a CT file that i download from this thread, but i'm not sure what to do next.
I'm trying to use the Override Shop Item ID, should i see more script below the [Main Script] or something?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

wiraxie wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:34 pm
Hi I'm kinda new with this software, i have load a CT file that i download from this thread, but i'm not sure what to do next.
I'm trying to use the Override Shop Item ID, should i see more script below the [Main Script] or something?
Going to take a stab in the dark and say you're supposed to enable "Main Script" at the title screen.

wiraxie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wiraxie »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:31 pm
wiraxie wrote:
Going to take a stab in the dark and say you're supposed to enable "Main Script" at the title screen.
tried to click on title screen that Main Script Checkbox but nothing happens :mellow:

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

wiraxie wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:17 pm
zachillios wrote:
wiraxie wrote:
tried to click on title screen that Main Script Checkbox but nothing happens :mellow:
Then it's probably out of date. Right click the Main Script and there should be an error message on the top of the pop out. If it says something like "AOB Not Found" then you know the table's outdated.

wiraxie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wiraxie »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:33 pm
wiraxie wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:17 pm
zachillios wrote:

Then it's probably out of date. Right click the Main Script and there should be an error message on the top of the pop out. If it says something like "AOB Not Found" then you know the table's outdated.
It says: The Array of byte named highlightedacc could not be found

RionKatt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RionKatt »

I have the same problem as ^

batumulia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by batumulia »

I have the same as well. I got as far as deleting the highlightedacc part from the script (line 1004 to 1042) after which it will load the table but as soon as it finishes loading the table it will crash the process unfortunately.