Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Luxaphel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Luxaphel »

Luxaphel wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:09 am
Luxaphel wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:17 am
chrono414 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:20 pm
Just in case anyone still wants to add outfits (in particular the Medjay assassin's creed ones), I couldn't fix olemagne's script but here's a workaround using cheat engine's scan for values:

1) Open cheat engine and attach ffxv's process

2) Load your save (doesn't matter if you load your save first or attach the process first)

3) Do an exact value search for 4 bytes for your desired outfit code in this post on page 46 of this thread viewtopic.php?p=37963#p37963. The outfit codes are in decimals so don't tick the hex box.

4) There should be a few results - to identify the correct address, you need to right click the result and choose "Browse this memory region". Then observe the hex values - the next outfit code should appear 136 bytes later (you can click and drag in the memory viewer to count the number of bytes. Then click the first byte and look at the integer value in the bottom bar to get the value in decimals)

5) Once you've found the correct address, the byte that controls whether you have the outfit or not is 20 bytes (or 0x14) from the initial address. You can just use a calculator to add 14 in hex to the initial address to find this control byte, or manually count 20 bytes (if the initial address is byte 0, you want byte 20). If you don't have the outfit, this control byte value should be 00. Change it to 01 to activate it.

6) In game, open the Gear menu and navigate to the character's outfits - you should see a new blank space corresponding to the outfit you just added. Don't worry about the blank space or any missing body parts for now. Select that, and save.

7) Reload your save and everything should become normal with the new outfit added.
Can you elaborate on step 4 & 5, I've tried checking all the addresses I found and to be sure I checked all of them by adding 0x14 to their hex address. Only 2 had a value of 0, I tried both of them but no new blank slot.
Okay, by reverse searching the items I already have, I found the outfit I'm looking for. Instead of 0 being the value, it is 65536, then I changed that to 65537 which is essentially the same as changing the 00 value to 01.
According to OleMagne's script you also have to change the value for the address 0x15 away for the outfits to stay.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Nerisyns
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nerisyns »

Hey, did anyone ever figure out how to get the Glaive guest to be visible outside of Insomnia?

thevine2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thevine2 »

Hello. just wondering if this script still works for the new 2020 patch? if not, will it be patched for it? thank you in advance

Tempered Agito
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tempered Agito »

Does any of the CT have the old Flying Armiger? The one used in the fight with Leviathan

NoobFragged
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoobFragged »

Moderator, please delete, thank you.
Last edited by NoobFragged on Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

housellama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by housellama »

NoobFragged wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:26 am
Has anyone else tested it since the latest update (September 29th)?
I can enable the first box at the title screen but when I enable the main script, regardless of when, it just stops responding for a second then does nothing. I can't even enable the script.

Here's the URL to the link to the screenshot in case the above image insert is still not working.
[Link]
I grabbed Cielos's most recent table just last week or so and most of it worked fine for me. Make sure you start it from the main menu. I did try a few different tables that didn't work before trying the one from Cielos. See if that one works for you, and make sure you grab the most updated one from this link:

http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 178#p35885

It's ffxv_s u17_1.CT and the direct link is here:

download/file.php?id=12736

Just tested it before posting and it still works for me.

-Housellama

krustytoe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krustytoe »

I have been using this one. It work fine.

viewtopic.php?p=187095#p187095

Nevermore1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nevermore1 »

predprey wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:11 pm
This script unlocks all the exclusive items from the various platforms such as UWP and Origin.
It already includes the Twitch exclusives from the post above.
The Half-Life items are unlocked without needing to subscribe to their broken workshop items.
Additionally, there is a secret Intel 8700K pack which never got released. It includes a HP-8700K Booster and a MP-8700K Booster.

There are two ways to use the script:
  • Activate it anytime before or during the logo splash screens
  • Activate it, load a save game, return to title screen
Finally, I'm still interested in finding a way to reactivate the exclusive festival events, though it's not high priority on my to-do list. Anyone with information or files from the console please do share them with me.

Update on Limited Time Events: Based on what I found, the PC versions is missing the scripted DLC files for the Moogle Chocobo Carnival and Assassin Festival. They should be located in "datas://level/DLC_ex/mog" and ""datas://level/DLC_ex/feather". Thus, we probably won't ever see these events on PC until someone can get at the files from the console update versions while the events were still ongoing. Plus, there will most likely be some conversion needed to port them over, which would require us to have full knowledge of the EARC and XMB2 formats in order to repackage only the needed loose files. Anyway, anyone who can dump files for patch 1.15 would be most appreciated.
So while this script works when I reload the save, it turns out that it isn't permanent, and the items go away on reloading the save file.

Is there a way to have these items stay in the inventory, so I don't have to run CT every time?

bnthomason
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bnthomason »

I have been having problems playing this game from the start. First, the game would crash after the 2nd time and beyond launching it without a restart.

Now, trying to activate the cheats with cheat engine, or even utliizing the speedhack, results in an instant freeze. Cheat engine works with any other game, just this game has been having difficulties.

Any ideas?

My cpu is no longer overclocked, I turned off Virtual Memory Paging, and I tried using VEH and windows debugger.

Is there anything else I can try?

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Nevermore1 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:30 pm
predprey wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:11 pm
This script unlocks all the exclusive items from the various platforms such as UWP and Origin.
It already includes the Twitch exclusives from the post above.
The Half-Life items are unlocked without needing to subscribe to their broken workshop items.
Additionally, there is a secret Intel 8700K pack which never got released. It includes a HP-8700K Booster and a MP-8700K Booster.

There are two ways to use the script:
  • Activate it anytime before or during the logo splash screens
  • Activate it, load a save game, return to title screen
Finally, I'm still interested in finding a way to reactivate the exclusive festival events, though it's not high priority on my to-do list. Anyone with information or files from the console please do share them with me.

Update on Limited Time Events: Based on what I found, the PC versions is missing the scripted DLC files for the Moogle Chocobo Carnival and Assassin Festival. They should be located in "datas://level/DLC_ex/mog" and ""datas://level/DLC_ex/feather". Thus, we probably won't ever see these events on PC until someone can get at the files from the console update versions while the events were still ongoing. Plus, there will most likely be some conversion needed to port them over, which would require us to have full knowledge of the EARC and XMB2 formats in order to repackage only the needed loose files. Anyway, anyone who can dump files for patch 1.15 would be most appreciated.
So while this script works when I reload the save, it turns out that it isn't permanent, and the items go away on reloading the save file.

Is there a way to have these items stay in the inventory, so I don't have to run CT every time?
You can patch the executable directly, just find and replace the bytes in the AOB script.

Eimajinary
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eimajinary »

I hope anyone can help me. So, I just got this for FFXV since I'm on endgame content now - and just wanna enhance the experience. I got the latest tables, I believe, dated 2021 and the latest CE version - but it's not working for me for some reason.

This is the one that pops up.

When I checked the version of my FFXV, this shows up, but I'm pretty sure I got all the latest updates on Steam. Although, I was thinking it should have been showing version 1.3?

bnthomason
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bnthomason »

Eimajinary wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:50 am
I hope anyone can help me. So, I just got this for FFXV since I'm on endgame content now - and just wanna enhance the experience. I got the latest tables, I believe, dated 2021 and the latest CE version - but it's not working for me for some reason.

This is the one that pops up.

When I checked the version of my FFXV, this shows up, but I'm pretty sure I got all the latest updates on Steam. Although, I was thinking it should have been showing version 1.3?

Same problem. I think they updated the game just recently.

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 99912312 »

Anyone has Comrades item cheat code?
There is no one play Comrades with me anymore. Those item are hard too get with others.

vash92it
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vash92it »

I'm playing Comrades too right now.
Completed the game, but i'm trying to upgrade weapons.
I still didn't understand how this cheat engine can help me doing that.
I download and installed it, what should to add materials for leveling weapon?

deusx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deusx »

uhm... things still seem to work with the other tables