Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
studebakerhawk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by studebakerhawk »

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] Hey mate! The updated cheat table is working - any idea if it's possible to work the all outfits cheat in, so I can get the AC clothes? Cheers!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dark_wizzie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Dark_wizzie »

The ability to unlock Episode Gladdy Tee or Sims 4 Outfit would be greatly appreciated. It has important gameplay consequences for speedrunning. The ability to edit attire or weapon effect to add % str bonus also works but I doubt that's easier to do.
Last edited by Dark_wizzie on Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Neal »

I am using the script from the very first post (ffxv_s_REVISED.CT) and while the script is active, whenever I press C or X it makes a sound. As if it toggles something on and off? Does anyone know what it is and if I can turn that off? I can't just alt tab now and do something else because every time I hit those buttons it just makes a sound which gets kinda annoying.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by jonasbeckman »

There are preset hotkeys in the table, you can open it with any text editor or you can right click on the option in Cheat-Engine itself and select the hotkey option which should list if the option has anything set which can then be changed or also cleared.

C and X appears to be related to movement and the options are even named to highlight the hotkey functionality. :)

"X/Y Axis Velocity Modifier (Hotkey - X)"

Toggle Activation

"Freeze At Zero (Hotkey - C)"

Toggle Activation

A search for "" in the table usually works to find any of these, but you can clear them just as well from Cheat-Engine after opening up the table itself.

Neal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Neal »

Oh thanks :) super new to this so I didn't know where to look

kratitos
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by kratitos »

Quick question, can the developer exe be used with the legit steam version to have the game updated while still having the dev menu?

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by jonasbeckman »

You can still use the developer FFXV.exe file on it's own but it's a bit glitchy and it will not load saves made in a newer version of the game from what I tested myself with the previous update to the game. (Some small hotfix thing after the workshop update.)

kratitos
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by kratitos »

The only thing I really want from the dev exe is the ability to use party members outside of battle as well, tbh it was the best feature it had xD, could that even be possible to make in a table?

rhlckqks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by rhlckqks »

[QUOTE="Cielos, post: 35885, member: 177"][B]Final Fantasy XV +20 (table Update12.3)[/B]

oh we're moving...

here's my contribution:

will mainly make misc. cheats and stuff that I'd use myself, as Squall8 would cover all the basic/important stuff already.

- [COLOR=#FF0000][U]don't ask me for online Comrades' cheats. if you want one, do it yourself.[/U][/COLOR]

- [COLOR=#FF0000][U]if you want to cheat in Comrades (online or offline), either by using the tables/trainers you found, or all by yourself, remember it could ruin your savegame. cheat at your own risk.[/U][/COLOR]

- [COLOR=#FF0000][U]problems/questions with using my cheats in Comrades (online or offline) will be ignored.[/U][/COLOR]

[B]undead[/B]

- health still drop but you wont' be killed.

- can be applied to the whole team and/or individual characters.

- setting [B]team override[/B] to "applied" means your whole team (the 4 main members) would be undead, no matter you have applied it to them individually or not. i.e.:

-- 1. setting [B]team override[/B] to "applied" and [B]Prompto[/B] to "disabled", means that the whole team, including Prompto would be undead.

-- 2. setting [B]team override[/B] to "disabled", [B]Noctis[/B] to "applied", and all the other members to "disabled", means that only Noctis would be undead.

- [B]team override[/B] doesn't include guest members, you'll have to apply to them individually (only 2 characters in the guest list now, will add more as I find them).

[B]max stamina[/B]

[B]max mp[/B]

- mp stays full or refill to full when being used.

- can be applied to individual characters or the whole team.

[B]inf. spell quantity[/B]

- quantity won't drop below 1.

[B]spell instant cooldown[/B]

[B]max tech[/B]

- the bar stays full always.

[B]max armiger[/B]

- armiger would be maxed at the start of battle, and everytime you've done using the armiger.

- you'd still exit the armiger mode when the bar depleted and/or after you used the armiger chain, but you can re-activate the armiger again right away.

- activate [B]always max[/B] together, and you won't exit the armiger mode until the battle ends. to exit the armiger mode mid-battle, press the R key on the keyboard.

[B]damage multiplier[/B]

- damage multiplied will be bound by the damage cap, so it won't exceed 9999 or 99999. it's recommended to use this script together with [B]raised damage cap[/B].

- multiplier(s) can be applied to individual characters.

[B]raised damage cap[/B]

- allows you to customize the damage cap.

- "custom damage cap" default: 1,000,000,000, can be change by editing the script, line 1.

- the on-screen damage number shows only 5 digits. so, for example, if you used [B]damage multiplier[/B] to reach the default "custom damage cap" of this script, i.e., 1,000,000,000, on-screen damage would be "00000". may look into expending the digits display later, no promise though...

[B]inf. item usage[/B]

- item quantity won't drop below 1 on field usage.

[B]max fishing line drability[/B]

- the bar stays full always.

[B]ignore Gil[/B]

- can buy in shops, eat in diners, customize car, rent chocobo, and car fast travel with zero Gil.

- Gil still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

[B]ignore medals[/B]

- allows you to exchange any prize in the arena without any medals.

- medals still decrease when you exchange prize until it reaches zero.

- you still can't bet on a game with zero medals though.

[B]ignore kW[/B]

- can power up nodes regardless on the current kW.

- kW still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

[B]ignore AP[/B]

- can learn anything regardless on your current AP.

- AP still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

[B]ignore customize car item requirement[/B]

- customize car without the required items.

- required item' quantity still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

- should be used together with [B]ignore gil[/B].

[B]ignore cooking ingredient[/B]

- cook without the required ingredient.

- required ingredient's quantity still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

[B]time of day mod[/B]

- [U]hold CapsLock and PageUp to rewind time[/U].

- [U] hold CapsLock and PageDown to advance time[/U].

[B]advance evade key[/B]

- when activated, press and hold the CapsLock key, you will evade enemies' attack even when you're attacking.

- the main differences between game's default evade and this advance evade:

[code] game's evade key | advance evade key

==========================================

-can't evade when | -can evade when

you're attacking | you're attacking

|

-can block attack | -can't block attack

when prompted | when prompted[/code]

- when both game's evade key and advance evade key are pressed, advance evade's key function will override the game's evade key. e.g., if you want to block an attack, you have to released the "advance evade key" and then press/hold the game's evade key when you're promoted.

[B]longer hover[/B]

- chocobo can hover in mid-air a little bit longer after jump.

[B]chocobo speed mod[/B]

- when activated you can customize the walk speed and trot speed of the riding chocobo. 1 means normal speed.

[B]alt chocobo sprint key[/B]

- need [B]chocobo speed mod[/B] activated for this to work.

- when activated, press and hold CapsLock key to move as the specified [B]alt spint speed[/B], without using the chocobo's stamina.

- [B]alt spint speed[/B] can be changed by editing the entry. default: 10, can be changed by editing the script, line 4.

[B]custom guest member mod[/B]

- when activated, allows you to choose a custom guest to join your party.

- choose a character for the [B]custom guest ID[/B] (default: Iris), then load a save game.

- to remove a guest, choose "no custom guest" from the [B]custom guest ID[/B]'s drop down list, then reload a save game.

- if you have saved the game with a custom guest member created with this script, he/she would stay with you until you reach a point in the game that a guest would joined you, then he/she would be replaced. OR until you remove the guest with the instruction above, then [U]save and reload[/U].

- [U]**you should use a separate save when using this script.[/U] in case something went wrong.[/QUOTE]

[USER=177]@Cielos[/USER] I am having trouble with using damage multiplier. Is it working by checking only the first line? or should I check more boxes below?

rhlckqks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by rhlckqks »

[QUOTE="rhlckqks, post: 50208, member: 18786"][USER=177]@Cielos[/USER] I am having trouble with using damage multiplier. Is it working by checking only the first line? or should I check more boxes below?[/QUOTE]

Guess the way I asked is a little bit wrong. I am now using Cielos' ffxv_s +22 with CE 6.8 64bit. I have been applying 'damage multiplier' for 2 days and even tried the older versions of his and still didn't make it work. I am currently in Chapter 15 and have been through up to this Chapter without using CE as I recently found out this kinda good program. Custom guest model works fine for me though. I would like to have your help.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Cielos »

[QUOTE="rhlckqks, post: 50261, member: 18786"]Guess the way I asked is a little bit wrong. I am now using Cielos' ffxv_s +22 with CE 6.8 64bit. I have been applying 'damage multiplier' for 2 days and even tried the older versions of his and still didn't make it work. I am currently in Chapter 15 and have been through up to this Chapter without using CE as I recently found out this kinda good program. Custom guest model works fine for me though. I would like to have your help.[/QUOTE]

check the check box in front of the "damage multiplier" script to activate it.

by script default, damage deal by Noctis should be multiplied by 10 when the script is activated.

if you're not sure if it's working, change the value to a bigger number (e.g. change the value of Noctis to 2500) and see if the damage number on-screen is increased drastically.

if nothing seems changed still, maybe some offsets are shifted which render the players filter defected.

I haven't been playing the game for a while and I'm currently re-playing Witcher 3 now.

I probably won't re-visit this game until the proper mod tool and/or luna's dlc chapter is out (I just want to play as luna).

if you're sure it's not working, try checking Squall8's table and examine his/her player filter, and see if you can adapt it to my script (the player filter can be found in the "enable" script).

if the offsets are the same, it's most likely you've done something wrong...

good luck!

rhlckqks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by rhlckqks »

[QUOTE="Cielos, post: 50348, member: 177"]check the check box in front of the "damage multiplier" script to activate it.

by script default, damage deal by Noctis should be multiplied by 10 when the script is activated.

if you're not sure if it's working, change the value to a bigger number (e.g. change the value of Noctis to 2500) and see if the damage number on-screen is increased drastically.

if nothing seems changed still, maybe some offsets are shifted which render the players filter defected.

I haven't been playing the game for a while and I'm currently re-playing Witcher 3 now.

I probably won't re-visit this game until the proper mod tool and/or luna's dlc chapter is out (I just want to play as luna).

if you're sure it's not working, try checking Squall8's table and examine his/her player filter, and see if you can adapt it to my script (the player filter can be found in the "enable" script).

if the offsets are the same, it's most likely you've done something wrong...

good luck![/QUOTE]

thank you so much for the kind explanation. I am trying to find the player filter now but just hard to find it. I will keep seaching it until I find solution.

DeanV255
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by DeanV255 »

I'm doing my best to get this to work but i must be getting something wrong.

Activating the script at the Main Menu however once actvating the main script it seems to crash my game after a few seconds of it taking ahold.

Any advice?

rhlckqks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by rhlckqks »

[QUOTE="rhlckqks, post: 50421, member: 18786"]thank you so much for the kind explanation. I am trying to find the player filter now but just hard to find it. I will keep seaching it until I find solution.[/QUOTE]

[USER=177]@Cielos[/USER] I checked only the check box in front of the "damage multiplier" script and didn't work. Then I changed the value of Noctis to 2500 and also didn't work. I just cannot make it work. I was looking for the Player filter from Squall8's and also from yours but just don't know where they are. Please advise me when you have time. Thanks~

rhlckqks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by rhlckqks »

[QUOTE="rhlckqks, post: 50654, member: 18786"][USER=177]@Cielos[/USER] I checked only the check box in front of the "damage multiplier" script and didn't work. Then I changed the value of Noctis to 2500 and also didn't work. I just cannot make it work. I was looking for the Player filter from Squall8's and also from yours but just don't know where they are. Please advise me when you have time. Thanks~[/QUOTE]

man....I just solved the damage mulitplier problem....-_-

It was text language, guess only Engilsh text setting enables it to work.