Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Angely
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Angely »

If I try to unlock outfits the game crashes... Any other method to unlock all outfits?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:43 am
All good mate. It was just a suggestion since you dont have any other choice anyway. Been playing at x2 and never look back. All those slow unnecessary transition annoys the fuck outta me
I'll give the speedhack cheat a try, cheers!

louanbastos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by louanbastos »

StrawberryCheesecake wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:27 pm
Sorry, but how do I add weapons and items to my inventory when using the finders? After selecting what I want to do I just go pick an item up, go buy something from the shop, ect?
use Override Shop Item ID

faiviles002
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by faiviles002 »

Hey, thanks for realeasing this mod for us, it's great! nice job keep it up it's really incredible! btw, is there a way to freeroam as adult noctis just yet? thanks!

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

faiviles002 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:33 am
Hey, thanks for realeasing this mod for us, it's great! nice job keep it up it's really incredible! btw, is there a way to freeroam as adult noctis just yet? thanks!
viewtopic.php?p=37584#p37584

JedoBear
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JedoBear »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:11 am
Nice, going to test out the equip editors for 4x Magitek Suit v2's. I swear I am never farming these again...

EDIT: Ok, sorting items in the inventory still crashes the game :/
Have you found a way to stop the game from crashing when sorting items?

Gabrielbg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gabrielbg »

Please I beg any good sould help me create a engine blade, I sold mine and I need one! I don't know how to create weapons and I don't know how to Override Shop Item ID any youtube video would be nice since a lot of people are sufferring from this problem, please help me I don't wanna play 26 hours for a blade >_>

Retorzion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Retorzion »

Gabrielbg wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:35 am
Please I beg any good sould help me create a engine blade, I sold mine and I need one! I don't know how to create weapons and I don't know how to Override Shop Item ID any youtube video would be nice since a lot of people are sufferring from this problem, please help me I don't wanna play 26 hours for a blade >_>
Hi There,

Ok what you want to do is go download DrummerIX latest file viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178&start=165#p36274

Once downloaded this is what you do.

1. Launch FFXV
2. Open the Cheat Engine file
3. When you are on the title screen go to Cheat engine and find FFXV to identify that is the game you are using (you know click the flashing pc icon and select the game)
4. The Cheat Engine will prompt you to change the address list but do not, click on the option to leave it as is
5. From the title menu screen you will need to enable the scripts you want to use: "shop override" whatever its called
6. Once you have checked off the relevant boxes to override you will see an option at the far end "value" i believe it is, basically when you interact with it, it will give you a drop down of ALL the items they have identified
7. Now scroll down to a section where you see the weapon names and select the one you want
8. Bascially what this does is whatever your next purchase from a shop is, it will override that item with the one you selected.
9. Now once all that setup on Cheat Engine load your game, walk up to your regalia, access the shop menu from it, buy a potion or a bangle
10. Go to your inventory and VOILA! You have the item you wanted :D
11. Now go be a good bye and thank the all powerful DRUMMERIX for his great!!!

Retorzion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Retorzion »

Hello All!

I hope I am phrasing this question correctly, but has anyone been able to manipulate an item and give it the effects of other items?
Is that even a thing, eg. I would like to customize black hood as an example to have the same effects as the Auto Changer, why? Because they have so very few Accessory slots, as much as I want stat buffs I also just want the option to use items that have cool abilities :D

I appreciated any feedback here.

Slimcut217
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slimcut217 »

eightnine wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:49 pm
Slimcut217 wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:17 pm
Hi, thanks for the table, great work

It's been days i've been trying to understand how the item finder works with no success, it keeps crashing everytime i use it, can someone explain it?

Thanks a lot, have a nice day.

PS: I'm enabling the table at title screen, as suggested.
I'm pretty sure it's nothing you're doing wrong. I think the last update broke the script for this. I can't get it to work on my end either when it was working last week. Sit tight and someone will fix it eventually.
Thanks for your reply, sure i'll wait, it's already a great job.

In fact i'd like this item finder to work just to duplicate some stuff i have like the key of prosperity. You only have one in the entire game to increase rare drop, and it would be great to be able to dupplicate it. Do you know any way to do it?

Edit: I've found the answer with override shop item, no need for reply, thanks.

Typhon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Typhon »

Thanks to all who have created these great scripts! I was getting kinda bored by how easy and overleveled this game makes you around the time of the titan fight.

I've actually been using these tables to make the game a bit harder. At first, I tried to triple xp cost per level after tracking down the exact xp values for levels 2-50, but the changes had no effect. So I just manually remove 2/3 xp before camp.
The DLC items (ragnarok, masamune etc.) can now be sold by changing their item ID using the weapon finder and override shop item ID. Byebye clutter.
The only other things I'd want to change would be giving each item type a cooldown and maybe adjusting some creature stats/AI.

Anyway, much appreciated.

Barmytick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Barmytick »

Can anyone make a script that allows us to change out equipment on Cor or Aranea and allow us to equip accessories on Ravus? Would be pretty cool to play with! Also would be cool to get their weapons in the inventory for noct to use

Gabrielbg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gabrielbg »

Retorzion wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:34 am
Gabrielbg wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:35 am
Hi There,

Ok what you want to do is go download DrummerIX latest file viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178&start=165#p36274

Once downloaded this is what you do.

1. Launch FFXV
2. Open the Cheat Engine file
3. When you are on the title screen go to Cheat engine and find FFXV to identify that is the game you are using (you know click the flashing pc icon and select the game)
4. The Cheat Engine will prompt you to change the address list but do not, click on the option to leave it as is
5. From the title menu screen you will need to enable the scripts you want to use: "shop override" whatever its called
6. Once you have checked off the relevant boxes to override you will see an option at the far end "value" i believe it is, basically when you interact with it, it will give you a drop down of ALL the items they have identified
7. Now scroll down to a section where you see the weapon names and select the one you want
8. Bascially what this does is whatever your next purchase from a shop is, it will override that item with the one you selected.
9. Now once all that setup on Cheat Engine load your game, walk up to your regalia, access the shop menu from it, buy a potion or a bangle
10. Go to your inventory and VOILA! You have the item you wanted :D
11. Now go be a good bye and thank the all powerful DRUMMERIX for his great!!!
I got this error [Link] when i check the override shop id , iam playing the codex version
I was so happy that someone came out with an answer T-T

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

this thread is not for the codex version. It's for the STEAM version like the thread title says

Gabrielbg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gabrielbg »

timechaos69 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:55 pm
this thread is not for the codex version. It's for the STEAM version like the thread title says
my bad, taking my leave