Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gizil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Gizil »

Problem with damage multiplier (Cielos's Table). After turn off damage multiplier, damage set by 0.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

celios: is it possible to do the same thign with the damage script that you did with undead and mp? where you can do team or just one character?

KruKru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KruKru »

Is it possible to keep the modified stats from item finder after restarting the game?

fuc847
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV +18 (table Update9)

Post by fuc847 »

Weird, the latest version (v9) doesnt work for me, can't activate it. where as 8.3 works fine. Also squall's tables don't work for me either.
Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:29 am
oh we're moving...
here's my contribution:

will mainly make misc. cheats and stuff that I'd use myself, as Squall8 would cover all the basic/important stuff already.
- don't ask me for online Comrades' cheats. if you want one, do it yourself.
- if you want to cheat in Comrades (online or offline), either by using the tables/trainers you found, or all by yourself, remember it could ruined your savegame. cheat at your own risk.
- problems/questions with using my cheats in Comrades (online or offline) will be ignored.
Update9
- updated undead and max mp. added team override options (they were there from the first version of the table, I just enabling it now), see scripts' description for details.
- updated ignore Gil.
- added another ignore script, and some pointers.
- just in case:
-- don't ask me for online Comrades' cheats. if you want one, do it yourself.
-- if you want to cheat in Comrades (online or offline), either by using the tables/trainers you found, or all by yourself, remember it could ruined your savegame. cheat at your own risk.
-- problems/questions with using my cheats in Comrades (online or offline) will be ignored.
Update8.3
- updated "ignore gil (zero gil)" to "ignore gil", the visual glitch of the stats compare interface in equipment shop is fixed. using a cheap method, but it's the most efficient, that I don't need to cover all the other routes it'd take...
- removed "ignore gil (100 gil)", as it was just a lazy precaution of the visual glitch.
Update8.2
- updated both ignore gil scripts. they cover the car fast travel expense now. also, fixed a bug that would prevent the quest's description from showing.
Update8.1
- updated inf. item to inf. item usage. it only apply to field usage now. (i.e., won't stop item quantity from reaching zero when handing in item for quest, selling items, etc.)
Update8
- updated trot speed to chocobo speed mod.
- added alt chocobo sprint key to chocobo speed mod.
Update7
- added auto evade key
- updated enable script, party member won't receive the damage multiplier set anymore if the party member has no undead applied.
Update6
- updated the scripts that generate code caves: enable, max mp, inf. spell quantity, inf. item, the 2 ignore gil, time of day mod, and trot speed.
- not all of them are thoroughly tested, so, report~
Update5
- added damage multiplier.
- updated "ignore gil (1 gil)" to "ignore gil (100 gil)", a lazy way for me to avoid tracking the car fast travel expense again...
Update4.2
- updated undead, fixed a typo that would prevent Ignis from being protest by the undead.
Update4.1
- added back ignore AP
Update4
- updated the table for the released game.
- updated undead, it should cover the max Health lost as well (custom min health +1).
- yet to update scritp: ignore AP.
- yet to test scripts: both ignore gil scripts. also they don't cover the car fast travel expense yet.
- all these 3 scripts will be updated soon.
- removed unlock chocobo rent.

Update3.2
- updated undead, the AOBscans were defected and it injected the code on a wrong place. it's fixed now.
- updated ignore gil, it covers the car fast travel's expense now. also it separates into 2 scripts with slightly different function now. read description for details.
- forgot to mentioned the max stamina I've added some update before...
Update3.1
- updated the scripts with AOBscans, just in case. tested and works on the crack. will update accordingly when the legit game released.
Update3
- added time of day mod, longer hover and trot speed.
Update2
- updated ignore gil, it covers the car customization expense now.
- added inf. item, max fishing line drability, ignore customize car item requirement, ignore cooking ingredient, and unlock chocobo rent.
Update1
- updated undead to cover the 4 members.
- added ignore gil and ignore AP.
undead
- health still drop but you wont' be killed.
- can be applied to the whole team and/or individual characters.
- setting team override to "applied" means your whole team (the 4 main members) would be undead, no matter you have applied it to them individually or not. i.e.:
-- 1. setting team override to "applied" and Prompto to "disabled", means that the whole team, including Prompto would be undead.
-- 2. setting team override to "disabled", Noctis to "applied", and all the other members to "disabled", means the only Noctis would be undead.
- team override don't include guest members, you'll have to apply to them individually (only 2 characters in the guest list now, will add more as I find them).

max stamina

max mp
- mp stays full or refill to full when being used.
- can be applied to individual characters or the whole team.

inf. spell quantity
- quantity won't drop below 1.

spell instant cooldown

max tech
- the bar stays full always.

damage multiplier
- default multiplier: x2

inf. item usage
- item quantity won't drop below 1 on field usage.

max fishing line drability
- the bar stays full always.

ignore Gil
- can buy in shops, eat in diners, customize car, rent chocobo, and car fast travel with zero Gil.
- Gil still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

ignore kW
- can power up nodes regardless on the current kW.
- kW still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

ignore AP
- can learn anything regardless on your current AP.
- AP still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

ignore customize car item requirement
- customize car without the required items.
- required item' quantity still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.
- should be used together with ignore gil.

ignore cooking ingredient
- cook without the required ingredient.
- required ingredient's quantity still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.

time of day mod
- hold CapsLock and PageUp to rewind time.
- hold CapsLock and PageDown to advance time.

auto evade key
- when activated, hold the left mouse button, the attack key for mouse+keyboard user, and you would auto evade even when you're attacking.
- basically it force the auto evade status on when left mouse button is pressed, and remove it when you released the button. as a result the "Reflex Enhancer" effect would be override by this script.

longer hover
- chocobo can hover in mid-air a little bit longer after jump.

chocobo speed mod
- when activated you can customize the walk speed and trot speed of the riding chocobo. 1 means normal speed.

alt chocobo sprint key
- need chocobo speed mod activated for this to work.
- when activated, press and hold CapsLock key to move as the specified alt spint speed, without using the chocobo's stamina.
- alt spint speed can be changed by editing the entry. default: 10, can be changed by editing the script, line 4.

and pointers to [highlighted weapon] for Comrades.
latest:
ffxv_s +18.CT
backups:
ffxv_s +17.CT
ffxv_s +17.CT
ffxv_s +17.CT
ffxv_s +17.CT
ffxv_s +17.CT
ffxv_s +16.CT
ffxv_s +16.CT
ffxv_s +15.CT
ffxv_s +15.CT
from the old post

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

KruKru wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:33 pm
If you use it with Load Saved Wea/Acc Stats then yes.
tslim2696 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:53 am
How so? More details..
timechaos69 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:40 pm
I'll look this over. As for the battle score, it has no effect unless you equip one of the accessories to give AP upon scoring an A+.
eyelsi wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:38 am
I'll add these next update.

lambac0re
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lambac0re »

Disregard this post, problem was solved

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Gizil wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:05 pm
Problem with damage multiplier (Cielos's Table). After turn off damage multiplier, damage set by 0.
yea, just checked, typo~
for now, you can fix it yourself by editing the script, on line 12, change

Code: Select all

dd (float)0
to

Code: Select all

dd (float)1
click "OK", save the table.

///*************************************///
timechaos69 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:31 pm
celios: is it possible to do the same thign with the damage script that you did with undead and mp? where you can do team or just one character?
should be easy to do, will make the changes on next update.

///*************************************///
fuc847 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:05 pm
Weird, the latest version (v9) doesnt work for me, can't activate it. where as 8.3 works fine. Also squall's tables don't work for me either.

[...]
1. seriously? do you really need to quote the whole post, especially when the post is that big and has nothing to do with the content of your message other than mentioning the name? it doesn't help to understand your message in any way... so, why??
(just so you know, I'm hungry and grumpy now, normally I'd just ignore it, forgive me for lecturing you.)
(so, to make up, I'll reply you...)
2. what game version? steam or 3dm?
as the "enable" script for the Update9 has one more AOBscan for some pointers compared to the Update8.*, which may not be present on the 3dm version.
either way, for now you can just copy and paste from the "enable" content of Update8.3 to the "enable" of Update9, everything should work except the newly added pointers.
hope that helps~ (now I'm being insincere.... :evil: )

zenairis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zenairis »

I have the same issue it only seems to work in certain areas. Many different parts of the table cause the game to crash. I've never been able to use the exp multiplier not that its needed. the Item finder also crashes the game if I sort the inventory. Not sure if that helps. If I had experience with this I would just find it and fix it myself.

Fireflash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fireflash »

Infinite HP stopped working for me again while in Chapter 3, doing the cave behind the waterfall. All was fine for a while the suddenly it wasn't. :(

Fireflash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fireflash »

Also for me the gil hack stopped working. I would click on it, it wouldn't X, then when I try to bring up the game menu the game crashes. All of this is with Squall's table

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

I don't know if it's the latest table, or because I messed with the Extras settings (I had Query memory and Read/Write Process Memory checked, so I unchecked them), but the EXP/skill EXP multipliers work swimmingly now. Thanks for the table!

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

is it possible to make a force items to drop script?

Gizil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gizil »

Fireflash wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:44 pm
Infinite HP stopped working for me again while in Chapter 3, doing the cave behind the waterfall. All was fine for a while the suddenly it wasn't. :(
Same thing. HP, MP, Stamina. Sometimes working and sometimes not.
Squall's table, steam.
Up. Not workin at Update 11. Update 12 - crash
Last edited by Gizil on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:45 pm
Two small things if you don't mind...

1) How do you rebind the key for the auto dodge? You've got it bound to LMB only, I want to rebind to X on a gamepad (xbox layout, ABXY)

2) Can you update your inf MP to work with the Ring of the Lucii as well? You get this during Chapter 13

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Squall8 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:25 pm
Hey buddy, one final request (which you may want for yourself too eventually)...

During Armiger Unleashed, can you make the Dynastic Stance skill last forever? What it does is simply make all the weapons fall from the sky on your opponent like during the normal Armiger, except this time it has a very short duration.

Its the one thing about Armiger Unleashed I don't like... that you no longer get the 'all weapons assault your enemy' indefinitely... but at the same time the new chain combos are cool as hell.