Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ailing84
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Ailing84 »

Hi is there any way to lessen the fall damage on noctis?

Btw I tried merging zenda's and cielos's table. They worked well.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ShrooMSy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShrooMSy »

anyone have all the outfits/weapon/regalia items table?

xMyPriinceZx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xMyPriinceZx »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:10 pm
Here is a table with some scripts that I fix from Squall8, DrummerIX and Zendlalongka and few scripts from me.
Did not fix all the scripts!! And only played the main game not the dlc.

Activate the scripts that you want to use in the title screen!

v2: Removed Squall8 inf items because it messes with the Quest points script, so changed the quest points script. Added some scripts that don't allocate memory.

Have fun.
For whatever reason, when i'm trying to activate Squall8 script, the "Main Script" just won't work but sometime it worked but it's pretty rare. Any chance for a fix ?

EDIT: Nvm. I found a fix. For some unknown reason, when the graphics settings are set to highest or high, it won't activate. If set the graphics to low and then reactivate it, it worked. And then i can set the graphics back to highest and it works just fine.

Gaibaa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gaibaa »

Question: are the Ignore Ingredients, Unlock Bestiary, and Change Time of Day options going to be coming back? I loved those options before I had to update what version of the cheat table I was using. I'd also love an option that unlocks all recipes. Not demanding or anything, I just would love those options

xMyPriinceZx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xMyPriinceZx »

Gaibaa wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:01 pm
Question: are the Ignore Ingredients, Unlock Bestiary, and Change Time of Day options going to be coming back? I loved those options before I had to update what version of the cheat table I was using. I'd also love an option that unlocks all recipes. Not demanding or anything, I just would love those options
It's not coming back. What you can do is revert back to patch 1.29 where the original cheat table works. I've already done it and really enjoy those cheats as well.

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

anyone make a cheat table that makes the qte with ardyn full?

xMyPriinceZx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xMyPriinceZx »

mooya5000 wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:37 pm
anyone make a cheat table that makes the qte with ardyn full?
Didn't Squall8's cheat table already have that ?

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

it crashes everytime i try to use it on the title screen tracked it down to a mod i use

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

seems the table doesnt have that option tho

Yani-Senpai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yani-Senpai »

Hey there guys, I'm new to cheat engine so bear with me.

I'm having trouble with Cielos' custom guest member mod. I'd like to have my glaive in game, but I can't seem to figure out how to make that happen. The drop down list on the first option doesn't list Glaive, but the second does. However, selecting those boxes only gives a status box in the lower right corner of the screen in game reading "glaive" with their HP, and there doesn't appear to be an in game model showing up. Has anyone got any tips for making this one work?

Thanks!

khawpan001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by khawpan001 »

xMyPriinceZx wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:06 am
Gaibaa wrote:
It's not coming back. What you can do is revert back to patch 1.29 where the original cheat table works. I've already done it and really enjoy those cheats as well.
How to revert patch

xMyPriinceZx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xMyPriinceZx »

khawpan001 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:12 pm
xMyPriinceZx wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:06 am
Gaibaa wrote:
How to revert patch
Check this Steam forum link [Link] Instead of using 1.25 manifest ID, use this one for v1.29 = 7368819816363508111

If you're doing this correctly, you will get this "FFXV Information" back and the cheat table will work. Just make sure you launch the table right after you launch the game because sometimes, if you use the table in the main menu, it doesn't work and you'll have to close and relaunch the game again.

Zero999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zero999 »

Is there a possibility to change the models of the main party? i want to play as Prompto and Gladio during the main story.

dancingphalanges
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dancingphalanges »

HI can anyone help me please I would like to add the ring of lucii early for my playthrough. The weapon Not the item/accessories. Any idea how I can do that?

CaloNord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CaloNord »

none of these work anymore! :( Anyone?

cant even download the depot anymore because it no longer comes with a bat file making the tutorial provided to downgrade useless now.