Hi, does this supported with the latest steam version?Cielos wrote: ↑Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:29 amhere's my contribution:
all scripts can be activated/deactivated any time you want.
- updated max stamina and unlock all Avatar appearance options. they work on the latest game patch now.
- updated many scripts to work on the latest game patch, not all are updated though. the one that is NOT updated has a prefix ** in the script name.
- updated custom guest member mod, you can add Sarah to the team now. she will fight with you, but sadly she won't get in the car nor the Chocobo.
- added ignore Hunter Rank.
- added unlock all Avatar appearance options. remember to read the descriptions below first.
- updated some pointers.
- updated advance evade key. it works on the latest steam patch now.
- updated the table for the latest steam patch, time of this table update: 20180901.
- not all the scripts are updated though, i.e., advance evade key and ignore chocobo stats. I may look into them eventually later...
- not all the scripts are thoroughly tested, e.g., the team override option of undead, max mp, etc. I'll play the game for a while, probably until Shadow of Tomb Raider is out, so let me know if you found any bug in the mean time.
- added dossiers cam control override.
- removed the scripts for the "developer" version.
- added max armiger and ignore medals.
- added a separate enable script for the developer version, in case the steam build would eventually migrate to the developer build in the future...
-- while some of the scripts has to be customized for the developer version. most of the scripts can be activated for the steam version as well. e.g., the enable script for the developer version can be used on steam version.
-- for the developer version, ignore medals isn't added, as I've made this script after I revert back to the steam version (may go back to the developer version after I finished the game once... don't know, maybe mod tools is out by then).
-- for the developer version, custom guest member mod isn't updated, as you can use the debug menu to add/remove guest in real-time already.
- updated custom guest mod. fixed a bad edit.
- updated custom guest mod. fixed a bug that disabling the script would crash the game on loading savegame or refreshing party members. it also allows you to remove a custom guest now. see script's description on this post for details.
- updated custom guest mod, fix the guest disappearing when a guest member joined when using the script.
- added a in-development script custom guest mod. read script's description for details.
- updated auto evade key to advance evade key. changed the hotkey, and you can actually evade even when you're attacking when the key is pressed now. see script's description for details.
- updated damage multiplier. it covers the spell damage properly now. also in theory it should work on "100% critical hit" food buff now, yet to test though. report~
- updated damage multiplier, turns out the game have another adjust codes after the damage calculation, moved the manipulating process there, the healing bug (too much damage become healing) should be fixed now.
- updated ignore damage cap to raised damage cap, which allows you to set the damage limit now. read description for details.
- updated damage multiplier, the process were implemented right where the game is reading the attack of the weapon/spell, while the actual damage output were calculated with other factors like strength, magic and stuff, which makes the results not accurate. e.g., even when you set the multiplier to 0, you can still deal damage to the enemy. the updated script moved the process much further in where the actual damage output is being calculated. as a result the multiplied value is accurate now.
- added ignore damage cap
- rewritten damage multiplier, the method I used was to manipulate the code on damage receiver end, although it can (sort of) bypass the damage cap, it took to much codes to locate the attacker. now I manipulate the weapon attack read code and apply the multipliers there, it's always accurate, but it won't bypass the damage cap alone, so I made the ignore damage cap as well..
- updated enable, damage multiplier can be applied to the team or individual member now, check description for details.
- added some more pointers.
- updated undead and max mp. added team override options (they were there from the first version of the table, I just enabling it now), see scripts' description for details.
- updated ignore Gil.
- added another ignore script, and some pointers.
- just in case:
-- don't ask me for online Comrades' cheats. if you want one, do it yourself.
-- if you want to cheat in Comrades (online or offline), either by using the tables/trainers you found, or all by yourself, remember it could ruin your savegame. cheat at your own risk.
-- problems/questions with using my cheats in Comrades (online or offline) will be ignored.
- updated "ignore gil (zero gil)" to "ignore gil", the visual glitch of the stats compare interface in equipment shop is fixed. using a cheap method, but it's the most efficient, that I don't need to cover all the other routes it'd take...
- removed "ignore gil (100 gil)", as it was just a lazy precaution of the visual glitch.
- updated both ignore gil scripts. they cover the car fast travel expense now. also, fixed a bug that would prevent the quest's description from showing.
- updated inf. item to inf. item usage. it only apply to field usage now. (i.e., won't stop item quantity from reaching zero when handing in item for quest, selling items, etc.)
- updated trot speed to chocobo speed mod.
- added alt chocobo sprint key to chocobo speed mod.
- added auto evade key
- updated enable script, party member won't receive the damage multiplier set anymore if the party member has no undead applied.
- updated the scripts that generate code caves: enable, max mp, inf. spell quantity, inf. item, the 2 ignore gil, time of day mod, and trot speed.
- not all of them are thoroughly tested, so, report~
- added damage multiplier.
- updated "ignore gil (1 gil)" to "ignore gil (100 gil)", a lazy way for me to avoid tracking the car fast travel expense again...
- updated undead, fixed a typo that would prevent Ignis from being protest by the undead.
- added back ignore AP
- updated the table for the released game.
- updated undead, it should cover the max Health lost as well (custom min health +1).
- yet to update scritp: ignore AP.
- yet to test scripts: both ignore gil scripts. also they don't cover the car fast travel expense yet.
- all these 3 scripts will be updated soon.
- removed unlock chocobo rent.
- updated undead, the AOBscans were defected and it injected the code on a wrong place. it's fixed now.
- updated ignore gil, it covers the car fast travel's expense now. also it separates into 2 scripts with slightly different function now. read description for details.
- forgot to mentioned the max stamina I've added some update before...
- updated the scripts with AOBscans, just in case. tested and works on the crack. will update accordingly when the legit game released.
- added time of day mod, longer hover and trot speed.
- updated ignore gil, it covers the car customization expense now.
- added inf. item, max fishing line drability, ignore customize car item requirement, ignore cooking ingredient, and unlock chocobo rent.
- updated undead to cover the 4 members.
- added ignore gil and ignore AP.
- health still drop but you wont' be killed.
- can be applied to the whole team and/or individual characters.
- setting team override to "applied" means your whole team (the 4 main members) would be undead, no matter you have applied it to them individually or not. i.e.:
-- 1. setting team override to "applied" and Prompto to "disabled", means that the whole team, including Prompto would be undead.
-- 2. setting team override to "disabled", Noctis to "applied", and all the other members to "disabled", means that only Noctis would be undead.
- team override doesn't include guest members, you'll have to apply to them individually (only 2 characters in the guest list now, will add more as I find them).
- if you are using an Avatar for Noctis, and named him other than "Noctis", the script won't apply to him even you set the "Noctis flag" to "appplied". you'll have to use team override to included Noctis.
- team override haven't been thoroughly tested. report~
- mp stays full or refill to full when being used.
- can be applied to individual characters or the whole team.
- team override haven't been thoroughly tested. report~
inf. spell quantity
- quantity won't drop below 1.
spell instant cooldown
- the bar stays full always.
- armiger would be maxed at the start of battle, and everytime you've done using the armiger.
- you'd still exit the armiger mode when the bar depleted and/or after you used the armiger chain, but you can re-activate the armiger again right away.
- activate always max together, and you won't exit the armiger mode until the battle ends. to exit the armiger mode mid-battle, press the R key on the keyboard.
- damage multiplied will be bound by the damage cap, so it won't exceed 9999 or 99999. it's recommended to use this script together with raised damage cap.
- multiplier(s) can be applied to individual characters.
raised damage cap
- allows you to customize the damage cap.
- "custom damage cap" default: 1,000,000,000, can be change by editing the script, line 1.
- the on-screen damage number shows only 5 digits. so, for example, if you used damage multiplier to reach the default "custom damage cap" of this script, i.e., 1,000,000,000, on-screen damage would be "00000". may look into expending the digits display later, no promise though...
inf. item usage
- item quantity won't drop below 1 on field usage.
inf. prompto ammo
- as title says, works the same as inf. item usage.
- need to activate inf. item usage.
max fishing line drability
- the bar stays full always.
- can buy in shops, eat in diners, customize car, rent chocobo, and car fast travel with zero Gil.
- Gil still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.
- allows you to exchange any prize in the arena without any medals.
- medals still decrease when you exchange prize until it reaches zero.
- you still can't bet on a game with zero medals though.
- can power up nodes regardless on the current kW.
- kW still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.
- can learn anything regardless on your current AP.
- AP still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.
ignore Hunter Rank
- when activated, allows you to accept any hunt regardless of your current Hunter Rank.
- the hunts that require a higher Rank than your current Rank are still grey out so that you can avoid a higher rank hunt if you want to.
ignore customize car item requirement
- customize car without the required items.
- required item' quantity still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.
- should be used together with ignore gil.
ignore cooking ingredient
- cook without the required ingredient.
- required ingredient's quantity still decrease normally on use until it reaches zero.
time of day mod
- hold CapsLock and PageUp to rewind time.
- hold CapsLock and PageDown to advance time.
advance evade key
- when activated, press and hold the CapsLock key, you will evade enemies' attack even when you're attacking.
- the main differences between game's default evade and this advance evade:- when both game's evade key and advance evade key are pressed, advance evade's key function will override the game's evade key. e.g., if you want to block an attack, you have to released the "advance evade key" and then press/hold the game's evade key when you're promoted.
Code: Select all
game's evade key | advance evade key ========================================== -short time-frame | -unlimited time-frame to evade | to evade | -can't evade when | -can evade when you're attacking | you're attacking | -can block attack | -can't block attack when prompted | when prompted
- chocobo can hover in mid-air a little bit longer after jump.
chocobo speed mod
- when activated you can customize the walk speed and trot speed of the riding chocobo. 1 means normal speed.
alt chocobo sprint key
- need chocobo speed mod activated for this to work.
- when activated, press and hold CapsLock key to move as the specified alt spint speed, without using the chocobo's stamina.
- alt spint speed can be changed by editing the entry. default: 10, can be changed by editing the script, line 4.
custom guest member mod
- when activated, allows you to choose a custom guest to join your party.
- choose a character for the custom guest ID (default: Iris), then load a save game.
- to remove a guest, choose "no custom guest" from the custom guest ID's drop down list, then reload a save game.
- if you have saved the game with a custom guest member created with this script, he/she would stay with you until you reach a point in the game that a guest would joined you, then he/she would be replaced. OR until you remove the guest with the instruction above, then save and reload.
- **you should use a separate save when using this script. in case something went wrong.
unlock all Avatar appearance options
- when activated, allows you to use all the Avatar appearance options (Face, Hairs, Attire, etc.) without obtaining through the treasures in the main game first.
- note that the script don't add the actual treasures to your inventory, you can still obtain them by playing the treasure hunt.
- remember to activate this script before you change Noctis' appearance to the Avatar (or load a savegame that are using the Avatar) that have one or more yet-to-obtained appearances applied, or the appearances would revert back to the default look.
dossiers cam control override
- when activated, enable all the cam control for all character dossiers' model view.
from the old post
Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Hello there, I’m kinda new here so maybe I miss something but, is there a cheat for free roaming with bros outside battle? I heard about something when the game came out, and that it would prevent to talk to npc etc, but if we can switch back to Noct for story anytime, I would love to use bros the rest of the time, outside battle. Sorry if my question is stupid! Thanks!!